PDA

View Full Version : Raid boss and your team

bam bam.
04-20-2015, 07:32 PM
I would like to know how far your faction has got in this RB, state your faction level top 1, top 10 and how far you have got in this raid boss.

bam bam.
04-20-2015, 07:37 PM
Top 1000 (most of my team has quit and we have sunk pretty low). Untouchable 0 raid boss kills total

Pidgeot
04-20-2015, 07:41 PM
I would have much rather seen a new boss event instead of this bull****. They need to change it back asap

Jg48
04-20-2015, 08:23 PM
I do not like the new RB. But in a top 20 team and we are on 24/25 right now. It's been pretty easy but takes about an hour to kill the master RB bosses

bam bam.
04-20-2015, 08:24 PM
It was literally the only event no one complained about. They sure fixed that

Sheldor Sir
04-20-2015, 10:52 PM
Not even bothered, playing boom beach task forces & CoC instead which equal actuall tactics and thought as to how and where you atk rather than tap tap tap tap tap tap u lose, tap tap tap tap tap tap u lose, tap sorry better luck next time

bam bam.
04-20-2015, 11:09 PM
Yeah I play coc n DomiNations and empire z. All have excellent service.

good gawd noooo
04-20-2015, 11:35 PM
top 75 faction we doing normal will touch into prestige and they are making all events only winnable by top 5-10%.. the whales so to speak.. stated many times gree wanted this title dead and their actions only support my theories.. thinning out the whales and thinning out the pond of free to light spenders and pretty much eliminateing all new players within a week or so of trying game.. rome the buildings are burning and your people are being slaughtered in the streets.. what ya gonna do

CC1
04-20-2015, 11:45 PM
We were top 500 (450ish). A lot quit recently including me. They got zero kills. What was once a favorite event became hated.

bam bam.
04-20-2015, 11:49 PM
I do not like the new RB. But in a top 20 team and we are on 24/25 right now. It's been pretty easy but takes about an hour to kill the master RB bosses

Good to here from a top team player who can get it done. what are the stats of your teams DL? Atk and def

J-manKometh96
04-21-2015, 01:27 AM
Top 500, never killed one. Team gave up, and we are all probably quitting for good. A once top 200 team with a full 60 members now has maybe 15 left that give a crap. All others have walked away.

robmurphy
04-21-2015, 02:26 AM
GREE admitted that the Boss health levels during section 1 were too high.

They changed the health levels in section 2 and 3.

They awarded everyone the section 1 prize.

That to me seems like very good customer service. They listened, reacted and rectified.

As for the new look of the event, that's a positive step too. Variety is good.

And finally (and once again I'll get berated for this), these events should be very hard to participate in and super-hard to finish. Modern War is free, but to become really strong you must pay. Simple.

My faction finished section 3 in a matter of hours because we've all chosen to spend money over the years.

Only the top factions, who have all chosen to spend their own money, should be capable of finishing the top levels of events. It's called Masters for a reason.

If you want to complete these higher levels, spend more money. Simple.

If you want to play gold free, then fine, go for it. But you will (quite rightly) never get the same rewards as those who pay.

bam bam.
04-21-2015, 02:40 AM
But surely you must agree one kill should be achievable for all factions on beginner mode?. I don't care how big the bee in your bonnet is with whiners, it was completely ridiculous and I am afraid you will be in the minority if you think new players to a game (if say they signed up last week) could not participate in events in anyway shape or form.

robmurphy
04-21-2015, 02:59 AM
But surely you must agree one kill should be achievable for all factions on beginner mode?. I don't care how big the bee in your bonnet is with whiners, it was completely ridiculous and I am afraid you will be in the minority if you think new players to a game (if say they signed up last week) could not participate in events in anyway shape or form.

Bam Bam, I'm afraid our opinions on this game will always be polar opposites. That's fine, until I complete my army of killer robots to destroy all those who oppose me, I have to accept people have their own opinions......

The unavoidable truth is that the game 'is what it is'. I don't think Gree have ever tried to portray themselves as a 'not for profit' organisation. I can guarantee you that behind the scenes, Gree will be monitoring a full range of KPIs and will react as every (successful) company does and move the goalposts as often as they can until it affects revenue and profit.

I could be totally wrong and Gree could be about to go into liquidation, and if they do, I'm sure there will be lots of game developers offering to buy the IP rights for MW.

But for now, this game requires people to spend to have any meaningful level of success. Throughout all the similar posts to this I've made, where I have almost always been in the minority, I simply cannot understand why people still complain. Anyone can chose to;

1) Play for free
2) Pay to play
3) Don't play

Maybe I'm wrong, but from my perspective, whilst I enjoy this game (which I certainly do), I'll choose option 2. When I get bored of it, I'll chose option 3.

Pidgeot
04-21-2015, 03:13 AM
GREE admitted that the Boss health levels during section 1 were too high.

They changed the health levels in section 2 and 3.

They awarded everyone the section 1 prize.

That to me seems like very good customer service. They listened, reacted and rectified.

As for the new look of the event, that's a positive step too. Variety is good.

And finally (and once again I'll get berated for this), these events should be very hard to participate in and super-hard to finish. Modern War is free, but to become really strong you must pay. Simple.

My faction finished section 3 in a matter of hours because we've all chosen to spend money over the years.

Only the top factions, who have all chosen to spend their own money, should be capable of finishing the top levels of events. It's called Masters for a reason.

If you want to complete these higher levels, spend more money. Simple.

If you want to play gold free, then fine, go for it. But you will (quite rightly) never get the same rewards as those who pay.

You dont understand. We are not saying we want to finish Master for free. If you can, then good, go for it but we are saying BEGINNER, EASY and NORMAL should be easy for those who are active players. Only when you cross into prestige should more be expected of you. The fact it Raid Boss is completely unplayable no matter who you are and unless you have deep pockets, then **** you, you're not welcomed. Thats the problem here. No new player can get into the game without relying heavily on other players. No one wants to finish master for free, we just want to be able to do "easy" with the stats we earned over the years.

Cuombajj
04-21-2015, 03:27 AM
What was wrong with the old boss event, where everyone could participate? This raid boss change was unnecessary and waste of resources (probably sales department pushed the change to generate more income). Should have done something with equipment or epic boss instead. Once again - chasing pennies will make you miss the dollar GREE. Make an awesome game and the money will follow, not the other way around.

Pidgeot
04-21-2015, 03:37 AM
What was wrong with the old boss event, where everyone could participate? This raid boss change was unnecessary and waste of resources (probably sales department pushed the change to generate more income). Should have done something with equipment or epic boss instead. Once again - chasing pennies will make you miss the dollar GREE. Make an awesome game and the money will follow, not the other way around.

I would not mind raid boss using equipment. Would make 1on1 mean something.

Helios Von Elisar
04-21-2015, 04:30 AM
We have 50 in our faction, down 10 members. We were a top 100, falling in ranks due to drop outs. They are quitting faster than we can recruit. Our strongest is 1.3 trillion, weakest 200 million. We've been stuck on level 8 of easy for a day now. Participation is dropping fast. It's not just RB, people are quickly losing interest in the game as a whole. I'm afraid several more will quit soon. There is a lot of complaining in our chat room, even the dedicated are starting to slam it. Hope Gree changes direction soon, the direction they are going is not good.

I'll keep playing. I like this game and I am hoping this is just a bad experiment that will end soon. I've tried a couple other games but they got too hard too fast or wanted more than I am going to spend on a game. IF it keeps going in this direction I may start thinking of retirement. If I replace it with another game it will be baseball, kayaking or something physical. When I'm done here I'm done with virtual games.

Agent Orange
04-21-2015, 04:31 AM
Hey Rob, I think the main issue is that begginers can't even kill the beginner RB. I combined my two top 500 factions and with 32 players doing PAs took it down by only 20%.

If gree was so concerned about new players as per another post then why make an event impossible for the majority of players to participate in especially new players.

Guess the flip side of this is that it does move the whales away from the rest of the community so they wind up fighting themselves and spending more to try and compete and perhaps that is why it was done and not fixed.

GSF Wingman GRI
04-21-2015, 05:03 AM
The tiers are far too difficult. People who start playing the game or play in lower factions, have no chance and sit this event out. I dont think that is what Gree wants. Why not introduce some lower tiers (with lower prizes)?

bam bam.
04-21-2015, 05:15 AM
Bam Bam, I'm afraid our opinions on this game will always be polar opposites. That's fine, until I complete my army of killer robots to destroy all those who oppose me, I have to accept people have their own opinions......

The unavoidable truth is that the game 'is what it is'. I don't think Gree have ever tried to portray themselves as a 'not for profit' organisation. I can guarantee you that behind the scenes, Gree will be monitoring a full range of KPIs and will react as every (successful) company does and move the goalposts as often as they can until it affects revenue and profit.

I could be totally wrong and Gree could be about to go into liquidation, and if they do, I'm sure there will be lots of game developers offering to buy the IP rights for MW.

But for now, this game requires people to spend to have any meaningful level of success. Throughout all the similar posts to this I've made, where I have almost always been in the minority, I simply cannot understand why people still complain. Anyone can chose to;

1) Play for free
2) Pay to play
3) Don't play

Maybe I'm wrong, but from my perspective, whilst I enjoy this game (which I certainly do), I'll choose option 2. When I get bored of it, I'll chose option 3.

I am all for pay to play, I spent a couple grand easy. I just want quality and balance. I have never asked the game go free (I have asked for one completely free event in a cycle to see who plays the hardest and can actually out strategise, not just win an auction). No where do I slam spenders, I slam OVER spenders who spend for ego sake on a flawed program because of obsession. If it is entertainment spend away but don't build false markets to win auctions, it is just redonk.

Level out, when GReE mess up just have a week off. Then they will fix it, not spend to say "ha, I can win the auction more times in a row than you!" And spend while they get away with pure incompetence.

bam bam.
04-21-2015, 05:17 AM
I actually asked for 2 events per year to be free not one per cycle. An ultimate pinnacle of gamer warfare twice a year for all. As it would build spenders as they would prep for it. But hell, why not once a cycle.

robmurphy
04-21-2015, 05:20 AM
Hey Rob, I think the main issue is that begginers can't even kill the beginner RB. I combined my two top 500 factions and with 32 players doing PAs took it down by only 20%.

If gree was so concerned about new players as per another post then why make an event impossible for the majority of players to participate in especially new players.

Guess the flip side of this is that it does move the whales away from the rest of the community so they wind up fighting themselves and spending more to try and compete and perhaps that is why it was done and not fixed.

Hi Orange

I'm just not in touch with what new players can or can't do (people would say I'm not in touch with many things.....). If what you are saying is true, that full(ish) factions of low level players cannot take down a beginner level boss, then I agree that sounds wrong. I just find it hard to accept that with super-farming events like the recent EB that new players can't get their stats up real fast. Many, many players I know farmed 3,000+ multi-million stat units - that was with long hard hours of gaming, not money.

But, I accept that if what you're saying is true, then it sounds wrong. I just don't see players/factions of that level so I'm not sure what they can/can't do. As I say, I'm out of touch with that part of the game.

plavine
04-21-2015, 05:29 AM
My faction is around 1300 - we usually get to boss 80-85 ( 33 players ) ; even with the immense stat inflation , we couldn't get the easiest boss 1/2 down . Unfortunate , because the raid boss is a good event that every faction can play . Let's just say this experiment didn't work , toss it in the trash and move on .

Theblacklamp
04-21-2015, 05:32 AM
Top 400 faction. Not even going to attempt it

robmurphy
04-21-2015, 05:34 AM
My faction is around 1300 - we usually get to boss 80-85 ( 33 players ) ; even with the immense stat inflation , we couldn't get the easiest boss 1/2 down . Unfortunate , because the raid boss is a good event that every faction can play . Let's just say this experiment didn't work , toss it in the trash and move on .

What are the average raw stats of your players?

bam bam.
04-21-2015, 05:34 AM
Hi Orange

I'm just not in touch with what new players can or can't do (people would say I'm not in touch with many things.....). If what you are saying is true, that full(ish) factions of low level players cannot take down a beginner level boss, then I agree that sounds wrong. I just find it hard to accept that with super-farming events like the recent EB that new players can't get their stats up real fast. Many, many players I know farmed 3,000+ multi-million stat units - that was with long hard hours of gaming, not money.

But, I accept that if what you're saying is true, then it sounds wrong. I just don't see players/factions of that level so I'm not sure what they can/can't do. As I say, I'm out of touch with that part of the game.

My faction did not super farm the EB as we were playing it as normal. Nor do most of our members have the time to spend hours farming away and we do not accept ppl who use bots or exploit glitches. (We did not exploit gold, or tank or many other glitches as we chose to keep our ethics as that is what is fun for us. We do not wish to create or be part of false economies in game...we consciously choose to play this way). Yes the option to exploit is there (I am not saying farming bosses is exploit...it is optimising) but playing a game online is the same as playing monopoly at home, you can hide extra cash from your little sister when you are the banker, but you know you cheated to beat her in the end and you get to go to bed every night knowing you did not do a righty.

The game should not be built around bots, hacks n glitches and the rest should not be punished for failing to take advantage of grees extremely poor programming. Everyone free, and everyone who pays should be able to play. The high rollers should always win but everyone should be able to compete on some level

bam bam.
04-21-2015, 05:37 AM
You go to the App Store and download the app. It is advertised as "free". Now experienced gamers know it is free to download, but pay to play...I personally believe it should be advertised as such.

robmurphy
04-21-2015, 05:37 AM

Are you saying a Top 400 faction, working together, cannot take down a beginner level boss??

I'm not being argumentative, I'm just trying to understand

J-manKometh96
04-21-2015, 05:40 AM
Yes Rob, you are out of touch. It's roughly 10-15% of the entire player base that's even able to start this event. The other 85-90% is unable to kill a single boss, let alone even think of finishing Beginner. Simply reading what people actually have to say instead of dismissing it as "whining" does wonders for understanding the situation.

Agent Orange
04-21-2015, 05:41 AM
Hi Orange

No worries Rob, during march madness I created a few new players and loaded them up with million stat units. Topped up my others and even doing that I still couldn't put a dent in the beginner raid boss. Those were billion stat L30 players, thinking about it something changed, in the past a high stat but low level player could easily take down a boss so on top of the crazy high stats that also changed.

Because my olde high level players aren't competative any more I rebuilt using a number of LLPs.

robmurphy
04-21-2015, 05:44 AM
My faction did not super farm the EB as we were playing it as normal.

That was your choice. It was clear that the best way to play that event was to farm.

we do not accept ppl who use bots or exploit glitches.

I have no real idea what a bot is, I thought that was only when playing on a PC?

I am not saying farming bosses is exploit...it is optimising

You said it.....

Everyone free, and everyone who pays should be able to play. The high rollers should always win but everyone should be able to compete on some level

Anyone can chose to play free. The payers achieve more, quite rightly.

You go to the App Store and download the app. It is advertised as "free". Now experienced gamers know it is free to download, but pay to play...I personally believe it should be advertised as such.

It is not pay to play, it is free to play. But you achieve more when you pay. But that's a choice.

robmurphy
04-21-2015, 05:49 AM
No worries Rob, during march madness I created a few new players and loaded them up with million stat units. Topped up my others and even doing that I still couldn't put a dent in the beginner raid boss. Those were billion stat L30 players, thinking about it something changed, in the past a high stat but low level player could easily take down a boss so on top of the crazy high stats that also changed.

Because my olde high level players aren't competative any more I rebuilt using a number of LLPs.

Thanks for explaining Orange. As I mention earlier, I do agree it sounds unfair.

NO_BS
04-21-2015, 06:03 AM
It's very simple actually, there's no real Option 1 in this game. Only Option 2 can engage in a spiral of out spending each other which is their choice. No new blood either as the need to spend even greater to catch up would be a barrier to those without deep pockets. The business model is only focus on existing players who will pay for success for bragging rights against other big spenders. As long as it is easy to spend gold, nothing else matters. Nothing to complain or be upset about once you understand the logic. Simple!

bam bam.
That was your choice. It was clear that the best way to play that event was to farm.

I have no real idea what a bot is, I thought that was only when playing on a PC?

You said it.....

Anyone can chose to play free. The payers achieve more, quite rightly.

It is not pay to play, it is free to play. But you achieve more when you pay. But that's a choice.

my point has been made and it is pretty clear the majority of people have a similar view. Thank you for your input and please enjoy what is left of the game.

We shall agree to disagree. You believe the model is sound and GReE can bank on it. I beg to differ.

Helios Von Elisar
Hi Orange

You have forgotten how it is when starting out. To take down bosses playing free takes game cash. Most lower players don't have a large IPH so they can't take them down one after the other. Guys in our faction added 150-250 billion in stats. The minis in our training faction couldn't do that. How you do in EB depends on your strength, if you aren't strong initially you don't go far.

robmurphy
04-21-2015, 06:08 AM
my point has been made and it is pretty clear the majority of people have a similar view. Thank you for your input and please enjoy what is left of the game.

We shall agree to disagree. You believe the model is sound and GReE can bank on it. I beg to differ.

I categorically accept I am in the minority.

robmurphy
04-21-2015, 06:09 AM
You have forgotten how it is when starting out.

I think it's fairer to say when I started out the game was hugely different to how it is now. I do remember how it was when I started out, I just have no idea of what it's like to start now.

robmurphy
04-21-2015, 06:11 AM
Nothing to complain or be upset about once you understand the logic. Simple!

Completely agree. It's simple.

Vile Lynn
04-21-2015, 07:04 AM
We were top 500 (450ish). A lot quit recently including me. They got zero kills. What was once a favorite event became hated.

Top 500, never killed one. Team gave up, and we are all probably quitting for good. A once top 200 team with a full 60 members now has maybe 15 left that give a crap. All others have walked away.

In same boat as above... Cannot kill a Beginner; cannot partisipate in RB event with my faction.

Cannot Connect To Server
04-21-2015, 08:12 AM
anyone need 15/15 prestige or rb loot teams taking down both have 10 slots. if u can do at least 2 hits on 15/15 that wld be appreciated.

WBS
04-21-2015, 12:20 PM
We are on level 10 of RB. We usually rank around 170.

Allday
04-21-2015, 01:18 PM
I agree that the event is not fair for lower level factions.

truthteller
04-21-2015, 02:15 PM
Are you saying a Top 400 faction, working together, cannot take down a beginner level boss??

I'm not being argumentative, I'm just trying to understand

No, he is saying that since there is no way they can finish any of the stages, they decided not to try
my faction is a top 100 (sometimes)
we have no problem killing beginners, easy and normal, but since there was no way we could finish any of the 3 stages due to prestige and masters needing lots of refills per kill, we decided to just do the level we could, made it to 11/25 on last stage, going easy on summonings

we decided not to waste real cash trying to complete an event that it is NOT fun to do, that is all

Giedrybe
04-21-2015, 03:13 PM
Currently top50 faction. Some cycles ago we were top75-100 faction. Factions of mainly free, but active (=strong) players.

Currently on 23/25. Heard that 25/25 will be Master boss to kill within short time. Will need to use health refills for that (which we are getting for free playing WD, previous RB and current RB).

What I want to say is that you don't obliged to spend real cash to finish the event. But you do need to spend your time. Your time in organizing the team, summoning bosses, growing your account in this and previous events (like EB which was mentioned previously).

I also agree that "beginners" and "easy" bosses could have been easier for those who play in extremely laid back style.

However, sometimes I question myself when in my rival list (my lvl is 191) I find players with ranks of Corporal or Sergeant. Same applies when I attack player and find that he/she is less than 1bn in def stats. I can understand that they prefer to play in that manner, but are they a target group of customers for which Gree should care more than 1s?

So all in all, when people in forum start to speak about gold spending, they tend to ignore the different activity level and time spent for reaching the certain stats. They however always notice strength differences between players and typically explain it with one word - gold.

Also I am not so sure that there would be less people complaining if they could actually kill beginner boss. I can imagine there would be complaints of "too hard easy (or normal or prestige) boss".

Allday
04-21-2015, 05:28 PM
The beginner and easy lvls seem to be the problem.

J-manKometh96
04-21-2015, 05:54 PM
The beginner and easy lvls seem to be the problem.

And then some. I don't think it unreasonable that every top 1000, maybe even top 1500 shouldn't be able to gat at least halfway through beginner. I don't think this:

Top 10 (maybe 25) - Masters
Top 100 (maybe 200) - Prestige
Top 500 (maybe 750) - Normal
Top 1000 (maybe 1200) - Easy
Top 1500 (maybe 2000; are there even that many left?) - Beginner

Would really cause all that much complaints. But we are no anywhere close to that now.

Allday
04-21-2015, 05:56 PM
And then some. I don't think it unreasonable that every top 1000, maybe even top 1500 shouldn't be able to gat at least halfway through beginner. I don't think this:

Top 10 (maybe 25) - Masters
Top 100 (maybe 200) - Prestige
Top 500 (maybe 750) - Normal
Top 1000 (maybe 1200) - Easy
Top 1500 (maybe 2000; are there even that many left?) - Beginner

Would really cause all that much complaints. But we are no anywhere close to that now.
Agree 100%

digger2
04-22-2015, 02:43 AM
Like most people raid boss was the one event you could count on being interesting. From having top players jump in and help weaker teams to a 2 hr push to finish a boss was all good fun. This fostered a sense of spirit and teamwork to achieve decent rewards. I agree that the top level of players need a challenge but it was nice to have them helping out weaker teams. No longer possible as the outrageous requirements to finish a low boss have vampirised any enjoyment from the event. Not quitting yet but holding of buying gold till I see any reason to believe gree give a flying ffff

bam bam.
04-22-2015, 05:58 PM
Like most people raid boss was the one event you could count on being interesting. From having top players jump in and help weaker teams to a 2 hr push to finish a boss was all good fun. This fostered a sense of spirit and teamwork to achieve decent rewards. I agree that the top level of players need a challenge but it was nice to have them helping out weaker teams. No longer possible as the outrageous requirements to finish a low boss have vampirised any enjoyment from the event. Not quitting yet but holding of buying gold till I see any reason to believe gree give a flying ffff

My favourite post here so far, I think you have summed up the sentiment pretty well

Laurence1
04-22-2015, 09:27 PM
The simple fact is that the event should be playable by all players at whatever level that they play at. Beginner is just that a beginner player and prizes should reflect that. Masters is master and like wise prizes should reflect time and if you like gold spent.

But have an event that is not doable at all, by most teams outside of ( I'll be generous here top50) me in top 80-100 team full. Then what is the point of the game we stopped at the first 25min normal in phase 3. No motivation left in the team no health paks awarded to maybe assist in reaching the goal.

No we did not expect to finish even prestige but normal yes and for free. And before you moan some in our team do in fact buy gold, but not when you cant see the finish post. You at least need a carrot.

Maybe Time for different events for different levels and make the prizes reflect that level of play, not hard to do. if the top 50 want throw gold that's fine if the top 500 want throw a little that's fine as well.
Why a top 50 would even want to start with a beginners level is beyond me units that they get don't even make the army.
As was said in a prior post let the factions decide what level they do as in fltqs and iltq then you can at least play the game and get rewarded at that level.
1 beginer
2 easy
3 normal
4 prestige
5 masters

And that my lot

Todd Miles Leonard
04-22-2015, 11:22 PM
I totally agree with that. And my team is a top 25 team and we finished the entire raid boss event however smaller teams had no chance to kill even a beginner boss. Luckily we were at a smaller team rotate in their players so at least they can attain some loot. Overall I like the event but it needs to be adjusted so that all can participate and I agree if you want to finish the last stages of it then you must pay.

Apollo13
04-23-2015, 08:05 AM
Instead of receiving a unit after taking down a raid boss, I get a medic pack instead. Didn't get all 20/20 units to get the wrapper. Cannot get the Master units even though I participate and hit all but 3 of the master level. It's really wTF. Put in ticket but no reply from Gree. PM a mode (Relic) to pass message, n respond either.

bam bam.
04-23-2015, 09:12 AM
Instead of receiving a unit after taking down a raid boss, I get a medic pack instead. Didn't get all 20/20 units to get the wrapper. Cannot get the Master units even though I participate and hit all but 3 of the master level. It's really wTF. Put in ticket but no reply from Gree. PM a mode (Relic) to pass message, n respond either.

The swear filter probably filtered the mods reply of "go expletive yourself". Our mods read everything and always act promptly so there is no chance you were put in the too hard basket and left to rot. That would be the very definition of poor customer service and GReE strives to please their customers with more than years of empty promises

bam bam.
04-23-2015, 09:13 AM
Note when the mods tell us to go expletive ourselves it is meant in a loving and constructive way. So don't fret, all is well with your game Apollo, it is dysfunctioning just as it was designed too.

Also note, I have had a bad day haha

Relic
04-23-2015, 09:45 AM

Hi Apollo13,

If you're referring to the PM you sent me at 12:29am last night, I'm looking at it right now since when it was sent I was asleep.

I'll reply shortly.

Allday
04-23-2015, 11:06 AM
If I understand correctly, your complaint is that you did't get the wrapper because you didn't get all the units. Its kinda like the create event IMO, there are no guarantees that a specific unit will drop.

bam bam.
04-23-2015, 10:01 PM
Haha, I told you they read everything.

dan2407
04-23-2015, 10:22 PM
Pidgeot want a tissue for your tears?

Greasy
04-24-2015, 07:29 AM
Top 50. Completed master with 24 hours to spare.
About 1/2 of factions got wrapper. The rest ran out of time.

Preacher Wolf
04-24-2015, 08:09 AM
I hate the new boss event but i do like that they made it harder. The lower levels of the boss event should have been easier. Its not right that the lower factions could not finish off any of the bosses. Masters should be a challenge for the bigger factions but easy and beginner levels should be able to be finished by almost all factions.

rlucas9936
04-24-2015, 08:12 AM
we did a first for our faction and joined a jumper room and farmed a (blank) ton of bosses

Preacher Wolf
04-24-2015, 08:18 AM
Thats probably the best way to do it.

WBS
04-24-2015, 09:16 AM
I preferred the harder bosses in the RB last cycle. They were more fairly laid out, lower teams could still participate and could use some gold to get further, as well as the top teams. I never had a problem with increased health but the beginner boss was definitely not a beginners boss. It was an obvious gold buying push by gree and that is what turned many off and made some players quit. Gree is a company of quantity over quality, it's a backward business model.