PDA

View Full Version : Highest IPH in the game

ThWatcher
04-20-2015, 06:00 PM
I am wondering who has the highest iph in the game I have the billionaire as a friend and he has almost a staggering 500 million IPH! is there anyone out there that makes more money?

quityourwhining
04-20-2015, 06:41 PM
heather has the highest that i've seen. mid-600's.

stepxhenlockwood17
04-20-2015, 06:51 PM
I have the highest. ....proud owner of 2 level 10 laundromats. $$$$$$$$$

Sleazy_P_Martini
04-20-2015, 09:05 PM
I've got someone in my mafia with 494 mil. I won't say who to protect the innocent. I'm at a measly 240 mil I think. I stopped growing a month ago. Just maxing bonuses now.

Red BD
04-20-2015, 09:14 PM
Well, it sure ain't me.

Blaggard
04-21-2015, 03:55 AM
655m is the highest I've seen.

Evan1000
04-21-2015, 05:05 AM
My maxed out buildings yield the best ROI in the game

Max Power
04-21-2015, 05:57 AM
I quit caring about who has the highest IPH in the game once modifiers starting being offered for them. Kinda took the purity out of it. Now some syndicate sucker can have high IPH just by buying gold re-releases and using their modifiers. The last sanctuary for patience and dedication has been whored out, like all the other aspects of the game.

Best part is, there really is no meaningful in game use for it.

Dipstik
04-21-2015, 06:08 AM
It hasn't been pure since amg had his nightclubs artificially bumped to l10 as "compensation" for some error he had where he couldn't access his account for a while.

Vile Lynn
04-21-2015, 08:25 AM
It hasn't been pure since amg had his nightclubs artificially bumped to l10 as "compensation" for some error he had where he couldn't access his account for a while.

lol! Darn, I should have asked for that compensation.

Weasel
04-21-2015, 03:06 PM

Is this style of naming and shaming permitted now? Seems there are a lot of things allowed recently, just so long as I'm not the one posting it.

For the record, it was someone else who had their NCs "artificially bumped to L10" for the reason stated, and not the person named here. That person sold all their buildings and quit a long time ago at this point, but I am sure I would still receive more infractions if I were to be any more specific.

Dipstik
04-21-2015, 03:15 PM
Welcome back weasel.

ploop
04-21-2015, 06:10 PM
Agreed Dippy.

1Shot
04-21-2015, 08:06 PM
I'm almost at 100m. Gold free...

HavingFun
04-22-2015, 02:28 AM
I'm almost at 100m. Gold free...

So you didn't purchase any of the re-released buildings? I'm sure I could necro the thread that condradicts your statement.

1Shot
04-22-2015, 04:08 AM
So you didn't purchase any of the re-released buildings? I'm sure I could necro the thread that condradicts your statement.

Those don't count :(

TheJess
04-22-2015, 04:56 AM
Is this style of naming and shaming permitted now? Seems there are a lot of things allowed recently, just so long as I'm not the one posting it.

For the record, it was someone else who had their NCs "artificially bumped to L10" for the reason stated, and not the person named here. That person sold all their buildings and quit a long time ago at this point, but I am sure I would still receive more infractions if I were to be any more specific.

I was wondering if you'd left in disgust. Your point is quite valid as to unequal treatment you may have received.

Nighteg
04-22-2015, 05:40 AM
I was wondering if you'd left in disgust.

I was actually wondering the same.

Max Power
04-22-2015, 06:39 AM
Weasel has been taking swipes at individuals and especially Gree for a long time now. They are usually the annoying passive aggressive kind, and while I rarely find them to be incorrect, they exist. He has also been suspended more than once for it, so it's not like it would be unexpected after that. Let's not play the "poor me" card on this one.

I suppose the above statement qualifies for the poorly called "naming and shaming" infraction, so I will now take my beat down from admin with pride, thankyouverymuch.

montecore
04-22-2015, 06:53 AM
All of you are guilty of naming and shaming.

Vile Lynn
04-22-2015, 06:55 AM
All of you are guilty of naming and shaming.

lol, you outta know ;)

montecore
04-22-2015, 06:58 AM

He allegedly sold jail broken iphones and iPads on eBay and taught people how to use them for unfair advantages in game. He was also a mooch who rode all the big spenders in FC/TAW to many wins while barely scoring himself. Although that last bit was a smart, if shameful, maneuver.

Getting him to blow up FC with tears streaming down his face remains a personal game highlight.

Good night sweet ponse!

Weasel
04-22-2015, 10:33 AM
Those don't count :(

That's like using steroids to win a cycling competition and when discovered saying they don't count because you didn't take any during the actual competition, or because you only have one testicle, or any other non sense reason.

Just because you believe that doesn't make it true.

Weasel
04-22-2015, 10:40 AM
Weasel has been taking swipes at individuals and especially Gree for a long time now. They are usually the annoying passive aggressive kind, and while I rarely find them to be incorrect, they exist. He has also been suspended more than once for it, so it's not like it would be unexpected after that. Let's not play the "poor me" card on this one.

I suppose the above statement qualifies for the poorly called "naming and shaming" infraction, so I will now take my beat down from admin with pride, thankyouverymuch.

You know nothing of the reasons for my temporary vacations, and to discuss them would be to repeat a majority of those reason. Singular. Think about that.

I doubt you get any infractions for your post though, your name does not begin with a "W" nor does it end with "easel".

Bolt
04-22-2015, 11:26 AM
Well, all this "naming and shaming" has succeeded in derailing this thread pretty thoroughly, I'm going to lock it now.