PDA

View Full Version : Gree isn't incompetent

John_Locke
04-19-2015, 04:18 PM
Back in the day, we had bugs that hurt, and bugs that helped; sure some hits didn't count, but in the flip side, smack around Carmen Rivera and get a free energy gauge in 30 minutes!

Gree fixed the bugs that helped players in record time. They're not incompetent; they choose not to address bugs that don't impact gold sales. So please, guys, stop bringing bugs to their attention. Gree doesn't care.

Perin
04-19-2015, 08:06 PM
Lol @ the last sentence. I wont agree nor disagree (fear of another infraction) but hilarious either way.

John_Locke
04-19-2015, 09:45 PM
Lol @ the last sentence. I wont agree nor disagree (fear of another infraction) but hilarious either way.

I can't see how anyone could get an infraction for agreeing; the facts are right there, and the conclusion is obvious. The only conceivable reason for infractions would be that I'm trying to cause unrest in the forum; that's laughable, though, since by that argument, every action Gree takes should get an infraction.

Unrest in the forum seems to be the main export of their actions.

-Batman-
04-20-2015, 02:16 AM
Gree create more bugs than they actually fix

Thatkidyouknow
04-22-2015, 06:02 AM
They obviously have too small of a dev team or their devs only focus on more game breaking bugs. If I had a choice of something that crashed the game or something that made the energy values of something just barely higher than it should be, I would choose the more game breaking bug as the gold spenders (premium currency spenders) will just use the gold to go right by the slightly higher energy. And considering that most devs are paid depending on how much the game earns.......that might sway the order of how they fix bugs.

1Shot
04-22-2015, 02:45 PM
They obviously have too small of a dev team or their devs only focus on more game breaking bugs. If I had a choice of something that crashed the game or something that made the energy values of something just barely higher than it should be, I would choose the more game breaking bug as the gold spenders (premium currency spenders) will just use the gold to go right by the slightly higher energy. And considering that most devs are paid depending on how much the game earns.......that might sway the order of how they fix bugs.

I recommend posting this on the CC feedback thread.

Captain Torgue
04-22-2015, 07:59 PM

I recommend posting it here.

HavingFun
04-23-2015, 05:09 AM

His location suggests he isn't looking for recommendations.

TZora
04-23-2015, 08:52 AM
if gree isn't incompetent, i demand the word be removed from the dictionary :)