PDA

View Full Version : [IMPORTANT]Missing/Delayed Rewards

katduCouteau
04-18-2015, 05:46 PM
Helios_max and I have long been waiting for the final portion of our prize to be received, and it has been four months already, and still have not received our rightly deserved rewards. I would like to voice our irritated impatience, as I mean, four months is indeed quite a time to wait. My friend, Helios_max is much more annoyed than I, so I shall ask you all of this. Do hurry with awarding us with the reward you promised(Darkscale, and I know it is meant to be a plus version as well), for winning and tying in the first epic armor design contest. And don't forget for a moment about my creation as well :) After all, nobody likes a company who can't keep their word, or who keeps finding reasons to delay...

Thank you for understanding our attitude upon this matter,

Katty & Helios_max

katduCouteau
04-20-2015, 03:07 PM
bumping yet again. Gree please hurry up with your rewards already. I have to say, I'm tired of waiting :/

Relic
04-20-2015, 03:57 PM
This is being looked into, katduCouteau. :)

Friendly reminder: please do not bump threads - it can cause clutter and is against our Code of Conduct. Thanks!

katduCouteau
04-20-2015, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the warning, Relic~

But really it's getting frustrating at this point and I would like to express my frustration. I hope you understand.