PDA

View Full Version : April 3 Milestones survey (Facebook)

Lord P
04-17-2015, 01:25 PM
This survey was pulled from the K&D Facebook page, released an hour ago.

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2104290/RB-MS-Rewards

Here's your chance to be proactive.

Ant venom
04-17-2015, 03:02 PM
Nice one Lord P, I already surveyed and voted, hopefully the rewards get a serious revamp or them players might not participate as much unless they are going for top runs, just saying.

Marco_
04-18-2015, 04:37 AM
If they could fix the lag at end of crafting and when picking armors to fuse on accounts/devices that suffer from it, then for those the fusion stones at the milestones would be a whole lot more useful. It's just so demotivating to get 4 lags at end of crafting 4 basics and 4 lags at picking the 2x2 armors to fuse (each lasting about 10 secs.) if you are trying to make 2 armors of 50 EP... Without the lag, I could weave crafting some nice EP inbetween individual boss fights, arena fights etc. , but my tablet/the game combined being blocked over a minute each time does severely disrupt te flow.

The Calling
04-18-2015, 11:37 AM
My ios account suffers from a huge lag. There is no reason for it. All of my other games on my tablet do not have a lag so I know it is KnD itself. The worst lag happens when I try to fight my friends. It takes over a min to load the fight and than min after the fight