PDA

View Full Version : Bug Or Not ? Farming Demons

SilentAssassin
04-17-2015, 11:42 AM
Seems farming demons is a thing of the past already as the points needed to reach the 8 demons far outweigh the points given back.

Is this a bug or is this how it's meant to be now ?

Nighteg
04-17-2015, 12:07 PM
Someone in Gree needs a math lesson.

cooch
04-17-2015, 12:17 PM
How do the top teams justify spend on this event? Or is this a test?

aarondavidsdad
04-17-2015, 12:19 PM
Gree developers are too busy hiding under their desks to come out and answer simple questions from the community. How pathetic.

GFLEX
04-17-2015, 12:22 PM
All these goals would STILL be ridiculous even if we COULD farm demons! 700 million points for 600k reward? No sane syn would invest in that even if all members were farming demons...

DoomsdayMY
04-17-2015, 12:23 PM
Someone in Gree needs a math lesson.

Someone in Gree needs a plot because they've lost it

Winnson
04-17-2015, 12:28 PM
I really have no idea how anyone in the company didn't shoot this little adjustment to the indy goal down as completely and totally insane.

They must be working on a much, much higher plane.

Did you see the gold sale items? 1.5K gold for a 150KATT/100KDEF bike, limit of two!

It's like, huh?

DoomsdayMY
04-17-2015, 12:33 PM
Someone suggested that the "End of the rainbow" signalled the end of the game. They could be right.

Vile Lynn
04-17-2015, 12:40 PM
All my demons went clubbin'!
Indy goals went with them!

Thanks GREE! ...for ruining the last fun event and giving me the weekend off! :p :mad:

Red BD
04-17-2015, 04:44 PM
Old like to farm the first two idiotic attack idiots- I have like 3000+ of those worthless deploys (well, guess they make good cake decoration???). Offered them free to my syndicate, but don't know how to exchange.

ANYONE????

sister morphine
04-17-2015, 10:37 PM
I really have no idea how anyone in the company didn't shoot this little adjustment to the indy goal down as completely and totally insane.

They must be working on a much, much higher plane.

Did you see the gold sale items? 1.5K gold for a 150KATT/100KDEF bike, limit of two!

It's like, huh?
That's at 40% off too, Bahahaha! :rolleyes:

sister morphine
04-17-2015, 11:00 PM
Seems farming demons is a thing of the past already as the points needed to reach the 8 demons far outweigh the points given back.

Is this a bug or is this how it's meant to be now ?
I'm having trouble believing its anything other than another colossal mess up by an errant programmer. When completing this recurring mini goal costs a lot more points than many stages along the indy-goal route, could it really be deliberate? But if it is, then they have truly lost all sense of reality.

The only question to be answered is are the teams continuing to spend OTT amounts on this madder than Gree?

The Hammr
04-18-2015, 04:24 AM
Of course hey changed it, you dont expect them to allow you to get for free something hey wxpected you to use gold to get, did you? To them, the ability to farm was the glitch.

SilentAssassin
04-18-2015, 01:42 PM
Lol can we please keep this thread on point ?
If a dev could answer the original question I posed that would be awesome.

Captain Torgue
04-18-2015, 02:35 PM
Lol can we please keep this thread on point ?
If a dev could answer the original question I posed that would be awesome.

Hey Vlad, how've you been mate?

kimberleyj
04-18-2015, 04:48 PM
I was told it wasn't a glitch :confused: . so for just over 11m you can get a weapon with a mod, very odd it costs 18 m for a few demons. unless your in a top team why would you score 18m in one battle ?. i can understand gree thinks 144k was too low but can't we have a middle ground?.

I don't know why you guys feel the need to bring people's countries in to this topic.

Evan1000
04-19-2015, 07:23 AM
I hope no one, not even the T10 finishes the 700m syn goal. So GREE knows how stupid they are.

I like seeing the leaderboard and lack of deploy points all around. No gold spent by teams that aren't T10 and have to. Let's show GREE how much they messed up this event.

Relic
04-19-2015, 09:39 AM
I was told it wasn't a glitch :confused: . so for just over 11m you can get a weapon with a mod, very odd it costs 18 m for a few demons. unless your in a top team why would you score 18m in one battle ?. i can understand gree thinks 144k was too low but can't we have a middle ground?.

I don't know why you guys feel the need to bring people's countries in to this topic.

Did you hear that from someone from GREE Customer Support or otherwise? Please let me know so I can seek some clarification.

Everyone:

I had to delete several threads and issue a LOT of infractions for the direction this thread took. Any chatter that is political, discriminatory, or meant to incite anger will be treated with ZERO tolerance.

Thank you.

Winnson
04-19-2015, 09:54 AM
If you do find clarification would it be possible to share some hint of what you found?

We would all love to know whether or not this is what SA goals will be like going forward I'm sure.

kimberleyj
04-19-2015, 09:54 AM
Did you hear that from someone from GREE Customer Support or otherwise? Please let me know so I can seek some clarification.

Everyone:

I had to delete several threads and issue a LOT of infractions for the direction this thread took. Any chatter that is political, discriminatory, or meant to incite anger will be treated with ZERO tolerance.

Thank you.

I had contacted one of the mods on here and they told me it was no glitch

Relic
04-19-2015, 10:14 AM
I double checked on this and the explanation received is that it's not a glitch - it was changed to balance the game as well as to keep it interesting and challenging. No other details were provided to me on it. :-/

Winnson
04-19-2015, 10:20 AM
Thank you for that.

Nighteg
04-19-2015, 11:23 AM
I double checked on this and the explanation received is that it's not a glitch - it was changed to balance the game as well as to keep it interesting and challenging. No other details were provided to me on it. :-/

Individual goal - 11.52m points. For a good weapon with a mod.
Gree new goal - 18m points. To get a demon. Not even a reward.

Does that make any sense to "them" (whoever that it)?

Sandukan
04-19-2015, 11:58 AM

To balance the game? LOL
Ain't no scale in the world that could pull that trick.

Are the developers bipolar or is there two teams that don't overlap?

Evan1000
04-19-2015, 12:29 PM
Individual goal - 11.52m points. For a good weapon with a mod.
Gree new goal - 18m points. To get a demon. Not even a reward.

Does that make any sense to "them" (whoever that it)?

Please remove the word "good" next to the word "weapon" so GREE doesn't get encouraged to keep releasing these types of crappy prizes for.. how much was this without demons.. 700 gold? For a 2% modifier?

That how much I farmed the case event with, and got millions times the stat gain.

Winnson
04-19-2015, 12:44 PM
Which syndicates got the 700M prize?

Winnson
04-19-2015, 12:44 PM
Better Question: Which syndicate won this SA?

SilentAssassin
04-19-2015, 02:28 PM
No teams got the 700M prize I don't believe. SAS1 didn't even care to get it. In fact we didn't get it on purpose, because we could have.
It was to show GREE what a ridiculous goal was set forth with no reward.

SilentAssassin
04-19-2015, 02:32 PM

The goal set for 8 demons total was way too high, it didn't keep it interesting as nobody went for it. So basically an unused goal, secondly it's not challenging, it's pointless.
Challenging is maybe a trade off, 1:1 or
Close to it where you get back what you invest, but ultimately you need to spend to double your investment.

18 mil for 8 demons is a poor thought process at best.

Vile Lynn
04-19-2015, 02:40 PM

Thank you, Relic. That figures.
That's always their reason/excuse for ruining events the majority of customers enjoy.

Farming Demons was fun and interesting and challenging.
Fun, spending every 30mins battling was FUN!
Interesting, farning demons kept my interest in the app.
Challenging, farming as many demons as possible to do indy and syn goals.
Demons have no stats so there wasn't much to balance; rewards are pitiful anyway.
Farming rewarded active customers.

WTG, GREE! Keep fixing things that aren't broken. :mad:
Worst, most boring Street Assualt ever!

Evan1000
04-19-2015, 02:41 PM
No teams got the 700M prize I don't believe. SAS1 didn't even care to get it. In fact we didn't get it on purpose, because we could have.
It was to show GREE what a ridiculous goal was set forth with no reward.

I have a newfound respect for SAS after hearing that, let's hope TAW didn't get it now and GREE will really see that they messed up.

sister morphine
04-19-2015, 03:41 PM
That is so hilarious. Farming the demons was hardly an onerous task beyond the ability of many players. When the task is to spend 150% of the points required to complete the indy goal, just for eight demons, it's obvious to anybody that the explanation you were given is just bs. Even a lie has to have internal logic to be credible. I'm sorry you've been put in the position of presenting this nonsense to the customers.

That little face you put there suggests you know it too :)

willis3
04-19-2015, 05:49 PM
I have a newfound respect for SAS after hearing that, let's hope TAW didn't get it now and GREE will really see that they messed up.

Actually taw refused point blank to do it , and decided to take most the weekend off, I did post this earlier , but my post was "deleted" for some reason....

Evan1000
04-19-2015, 06:34 PM
Actually taw refused point blank to do it , and decided to take most the weekend off, I did post this earlier , but my post was "deleted" for some reason....

That is hilarious. Lol. Not a single syndicate finished.

In any game, that's just sad.. that's how you know a company messed up.. when not even the syns with the capability to finish even bothered with it.