PDA

View Full Version : Energy Regeneration / Health Recovery in Missions or Box-Events

captainfly
04-17-2015, 07:16 AM
Dear GREE could you please add sometimes in the Mission-Reward or in some Box-Events also a energy-regen? Actually is the only possibility to get a +1 energy-regen or Healt-Recovery only if you are in a Top50 Faction.

But it is not easy to get in such a Top 50 Faction also I already have over 1,3 Tril Attack and 2,1 Tril Def. And the second point is, I like my actual faction, so I would have to leave my Faction, my friends only to get such bonuses. :(

Do you see any Chance to do such rewards inside other events?
That would be real great. Thanks!

Rolinz
04-17-2015, 10:41 AM
Dear GREE could you please add sometimes in the Mission-Reward or in some Box-Events also a energy-regen? Actually is the only possibility to get a +1 energy-regen or Healt-Recovery only if you are in a Top50 Faction.

But it is not easy to get in such a Top 50 Faction also I already have over 1,3 Tril Attack and 2,1 Tril Def. And the second point is, I like my actual faction, so I would have to leave my Faction, my friends only to get such bonuses. :(

Do you see any Chance to do such rewards inside other events?
That would be real great. Thanks!

GREEdy knows how "valuable" those bonuses are that they will never give it out to anything less than top 25.

GREEdy wants people to spend to get those bonuses.

Good luck in getting someone from GREEdy to listen.

captainfly
04-17-2015, 10:45 PM
GREEdy knows how "valuable" those bonuses are that they will never give it out to anything less than top 25.

GREEdy wants people to spend to get those bonuses.

Good luck in getting someone from GREEdy to listen.
Thx Rolinz for your Reply. I only wanna ask often, maybe one day they listen... :(

good gawd noooo
04-17-2015, 11:46 PM
hell if we asking for things.. gree can I get all bonus every given out applied to all my accounts?? you can call it a raffle but lol we know I already won... NOT