PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to say how much fun the new Raid Boss has been

Helios Von Elisar
04-17-2015, 05:09 AM
I'd also like to say I just won the lottery and it was great being elected prez of these United states.

I really hope the person who thought these changes were great gets demoted back to the mail room. What ever you are paying that person, it is too much.

Bring on the next event.

plavine
04-17-2015, 05:13 AM
I couldn't agree more !!

Benasi
04-17-2015, 08:44 AM
It makes it very boring to play, especially once you've just woken up logged in, collected money buildings, used all of ur stamina, then you should be able to enjoy the FLTQ events, raid boss, etc.... But no, hit once and wait an hour after a FA. Boring as bat ****.

Bndawgs
04-17-2015, 09:46 AM
You're telling me. Farming is an absolute chore. I wonder if they have a bot for farming rb units?

truthteller
04-17-2015, 09:51 AM
I'd also like to say I just won the lottery and it was great being elected prez of these United states.

I really hope the person who thought these changes were great gets demoted back to the mail room. What ever you are paying that person, it is too much.

Bring on the next event.

TBH, THIS RB has been the MOST FUN event in a long time.............. thanks to THIS RB................I have been able to spend more time, playing outdoor sport like tennis, volleyball and just do walks in the park and bike raiding with my wife enjoying the nice spring warm weather we are having.

I already have many outdoors plans for the 19th to the 22th of the month :cool:

HayeZeus
04-17-2015, 10:27 AM
TBH, THIS RB has been the MOST FUN event in a long time.............. thanks to THIS RB................I have been able to spend more time, playing outdoor sport like tennis, volleyball and just do walks in the park and bike raiding with my wife enjoying the nice spring warm weather we are having.

I already have many outdoors plans for the 19th to the 22th of the month :cool:

If it takes a screw up on the developers part to give you the freedom to enjoy life outside of this game, well you really need to get your priorities straight lmfao.

Seriously man.

major willy
04-17-2015, 11:38 AM
If it takes a screw up on the developers part to give you the freedom to enjoy life outside of this game, well you really need to get your priorities straight lmfao.

Seriously man.

LMAO. Exactly what I was thinking.

truthteller
04-17-2015, 12:10 PM

Seriously man.

I see you have issues with properly reading and understanding English, so I will explain it to you and Major Willy in more simple words
"spend more time playing outdoors......." that means more time than I usually spend doing outdoor activities because the spare time I use to play MW is available to add more time to my outdoor activities.
If I had said "now I can have time to play outdoors" then yes, your comment would be valid:cool:

amnesia91
04-17-2015, 03:44 PM
One of the most boring events ever given to us!

Raid Boss was one of the few events I enjoyed, now its one tap every forty minutes..
Whoo hoo!
My excitement runneth over!

t12pm
04-17-2015, 05:21 PM
One of the most boring events ever given to us!

Raid Boss was one of the few events I enjoyed, now its one tap every forty minutes..
Whoo hoo!
My excitement runneth over!

That is only if your fortunate enough to be in a faction that can participate in it to begin with