PDA

View Full Version : MISSION MASTER Speed run 288/96

GI Janers
04-16-2015, 04:24 PM
What is this!?!?!??! I have the goals but no instructions... I want those prizes!

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
04-16-2015, 04:27 PM
Looks like a PVE event. You will need to complete all mission maps in your Goal screen until you get to the "Break Bad" goal and finish that particular goal.

The prizes are in your inventory if you already completed all mission map goals.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/Chief1/core1_zpszmbo9d90.jpghttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/Chief1/core2_zpsgpyka1a7.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/Chief1/core3_zpslcddwwpd.jpg

Final mission goal to complete Mission Master
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/Chief1/breakbad_zpsdktvbpyp.jpg

GI Janers
04-16-2015, 04:28 PM
Thank you!

Redbandit
04-16-2015, 04:42 PM
Whats pve event

truthteller
04-16-2015, 04:45 PM
Whats pve event

PVE = Player Vs Environment.....thus you get to hit regular targets on maps, just like a LTQ

Sharky259
04-16-2015, 04:54 PM
Great plan, have an event that can't be done because some goal targets won't let you select them to be hit.

Pidgeot
04-16-2015, 04:56 PM
This is such a **** move GREE.

Wilpo28
04-16-2015, 05:04 PM
Great plan, have an event that can't be done because some goal targets won't let you select them to be hit.

If you delete your app. And install it again it will let you hit them. It's a fix gree can't fix.

crazeejay
04-16-2015, 05:30 PM
Lol I was wondering why all those prizes popped up on my screen. I finished all the missions last week ��

East Coast Bias
04-16-2015, 05:31 PM
If you delete your app. And install it again it will let you hit them. It's a fix gree can't fix.

And of course, you can choose to delete and NOT reinstall too.

Benasi
04-16-2015, 05:42 PM
My mate in our faction has them already...

He had already finished all maps level one. I myself have only two maps too go.

For some reason this forum isn't letting me post pictures, otherwise I would show you too.

crazeejay
04-16-2015, 05:55 PM
This is such a **** move GREE.

Why? Because you chose not to keep working on the map missions? LOL It's your own fault :P

Ninuzzo
04-16-2015, 05:57 PM
Where is the assassin marksman?

Pidgeot
04-16-2015, 06:01 PM
Why? Because you chose not to keep working on the map missions? LOL It's your own fault :P

I did not chose to not do them.

GI Janers
04-16-2015, 06:32 PM
How exactly can I tell how many missions I have left?

& The Horse U Rode In On
04-16-2015, 06:33 PM

It is the final goal on the final map - Training Estate

This is an elitist goal set. If you have done all the maps already, you get the prizes without doing a thing. Those close to the last map will complete the 96 or 288 goal without much trouble - or expense. For everyone else with 10 or more maps to go to the end, the prizes do not justify the massive jump in levels you will go through to get there, or the amount you will have to spend to get the best prize in 4 days. One of my players is 7 maps away from the end but I can not make the 288 goal for free and the 30 day prize is not worth the estimated 17 levels I will go up on the way

GI Janers
04-16-2015, 06:34 PM

I think by killing off the map missions, you kill off the assassin marksman.......maybe?

& The Horse U Rode In On
04-16-2015, 06:38 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17BMWRLgeTbYjJVudC96KSSblNwdVIGlk_Ris0EPA7Ts/edit#gid=11

NO_BS
04-16-2015, 07:24 PM

This is an elitist goal set. If you have done all the maps already, you get the prizes without doing a thing. Those close to the last map will complete the 96 or 288 goal without much trouble - or expense. For everyone else with 10 or more maps to go to the end, the prizes do not justify the massive jump in levels you will go through to get there, or the amount you will have to spend to get the best prize in 4 days. One of my players is 7 maps away from the end but I can not make the 288 goal for free and the 30 day prize is not worth the estimated 17 levels I will go up on the way

Congrats! You kind of figure out the strategy at play. RB mega health only for elite few who can complete. Map series now to draw players to go up levels quickly so that the elite few will have more new cannon fodder to choose during WD and Pvp events to get the points to retain their elite status.

Mr llama
04-16-2015, 08:08 PM

This is an elitist goal set. If you have done all the maps already, you get the prizes without doing a thing. Those close to the last map will complete the 96 or 288 goal without much trouble - or expense. For everyone else with 10 or more maps to go to the end, the prizes do not justify the massive jump in levels you will go through to get there, or the amount you will have to spend to get the best prize in 4 days. One of my players is 7 maps away from the end but I can not make the 288 goal for free and the 30 day prize is not worth the estimated 17 levels I will go up on the waywho cares about lvs these days, game is meant for playing i doubt it will be around much longer

Jg48
04-16-2015, 08:25 PM
That was easy. Logged into game and finished.

Christopher Roberts Jr.
04-16-2015, 08:43 PM
So basically you click on the bottom right to bring up profile and map and valut and so on. I click on maps and start from there. If the map has finished lvl 5 i move on right

Laurence1
04-16-2015, 09:17 PM
In your folders is where you find it.. Me I have 32 maps to go rough guess 2.8mil energy required to finish or 42000 gold mmmmm tough choice this one lmao

What?
04-16-2015, 10:47 PM
I don't get it...do I have to finish all the maps to lvl 5 or just do the "goals" for individual missions on the maps. Thanks for the instructions gree...

Sheldor Sir
04-16-2015, 10:56 PM
goals cause I just woke up and finished an event I never I was doing finished all maps to lvl1 18months ago, nice trinkets but bit pointless really unless they drop LTQ events back to 1 or 2 per cycle no one has energy to spare, of course you could just do map goals a stick the middle digit up all LTQ Indy & faction events then do FL & WD with ur friends ignore the rest

Johnson_Jr
04-16-2015, 11:00 PM
I don't get it...do I have to finish all the maps to lvl 5 or just do the "goals" for individual missions on the maps. Thanks for the instructions gree...

You dont need to finish all map lvl5. "Only" the individual missions

LarryJackson
04-17-2015, 12:05 AM
Danimal & I created & are updating the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tAqjecmUg9lbG4pKtl_Kg8A/htmlview?pli=1) with all the Map Mission info on it.

If you have any info that isn't on sheet (preferably screenshots)
please post them here or join my Maps GroupMe room at:
https://groupme.com/join_group/12722070/Jbx46q
and post them there. I prefer posts on GroupMe

Helios Von Elisar
04-17-2015, 04:33 AM
Only 40 levels to go. I'll pass on this one. Nice units but too expensive. Levels still matter, I'm in no rush to move up.

robmurphy
04-17-2015, 04:37 AM
How exactly can I tell how many missions I have left?

The chronological list (with prizes) is on the forum. Just search 'map missions'

Gileas
04-17-2015, 07:52 AM
Here is the fact most fun about this "event," - back when the energy glitch was used by all and sundry to finish ltq and fltq with no experience penalty to speak of and no gold needed, and of course basically endless free energy if you could manage to turn on and off airport as well as hit the button to return to base (wow, tricky stuff) some smart folks just used it to go through the missions.
There were rewards, and no cost.
So those folks are benefitting double: GREE decided to run this event. They didn't flag accounts that had already completed the missions as ineligible for rewards or requiring them to run the missions again to actually earn them. Of course not, that would demonstrate a degree of attention to the game and that's not what modern war is all about.
In conclusion, the folks that used the energy glitch to cheat through the missions have logged in and *poof* every award for this event gets loaded up! Splash screens and all! Not just the reward for finishing it, but all the speed rewards. Because - naturally - to the code GREE spaghettied together it appears as though they did all the missions in the fraction of a second it took for the code to see they have finished the missions.
Nice... And of course these are the people who *really need* this sort of reward. Also: the simple fix is - as GREE did with the "buying Apollo units from someone else and recycling them for huge cash and valour points in the billions" glitch - to do a search for people who received the reward in a second or less and remove them.
Yeah, I see that happening.
Right after the "equipment is redesigned and reintroduced into the game!"
Gil

Benasi
04-17-2015, 08:39 AM
@ Gileas.....

Don't need no energy glitch for it, your just singling out hackers and **** out of a grudge by the sounds of things.

I never used no energy glitch or ever hacked, and I'm almost done and have many of the maps maxed out to level 5, if I didn't do all thode maps to level 5 I could have logged in and "poof" had all the items too.

Think ur just unhappy that you can't and won't get the units. Stop ur sooking man, if you don't like it, quit playing the game and take a hike.

I Will Merc You
04-17-2015, 09:00 AM
who cares about lvs these days, game is meant for playing i doubt it will be around much longer

You don't care about levels. Doesn't mean the entire rest of the world doesn't care about levels. Jeeez.

3 1/2 year of caring about levels. That is how I play.

I care about levels....that is how my game was meant to be played.

Cheers.

Sundown
04-17-2015, 11:20 AM
The map missions used to be a long term play without a clock. Knock them out in-between LTQs and FLTQs. If the new game dynamics is to have competing energy events going on at the same time than lets do it. Kick off every cycle a 21 day LTQ/FLTQ and do the regular rotation of short LTQs/FLTQs. Different rewards for each and let the players/factions decide what they want to go for. Not everyone will end up with the same rewards. Gold spenders can do both. Just like every other LTQ/FLTQ gold might be needed to complete the 21 day event. You can always sprinkle in speed challenges to entice gold spending (eq. complete half the 21 day event in 5 days for a bonus unit).

Its time to stop handing out rewards retroactively for completing the map missions.

Vegaman
04-17-2015, 02:25 PM
Don't bother. Just finished last map and no goal unit so no rewards. Ticket sent. Typical

Gileas
04-17-2015, 11:00 PM
@ Gileas.....

Don't need no energy glitch for it, your just singling out hackers and **** out of a grudge by the sounds of things.

I never used no energy glitch or ever hacked, and I'm almost done and have many of the maps maxed out to level 5, if I didn't do all thode maps to level 5 I could have logged in and "poof" had all the items too.

Think ur just unhappy that you can't and won't get the units. Stop ur sooking man, if you don't like it, quit playing the game and take a hike.

Wow... You know, I think you're right, man. Here I am, a bundle of repressed rage and resentments, blaming GREE for my unhappiness, when all I really needed to do is look in a mirror.. It's like you saw through my trolling and found the frightened child within.

Alternatively people who exploited the energy cheat and many, many others can skew the game by creating low level high power accounts with stats in the trillions (years ago) and multiple copies of "unique reward items with bonus for finishing in the top 5 of WD events," duped gold and multiple limited buildings, the list goes on. The effect of this kind of thing on the game isn't difficult to see. And the people who play without cheating are either spending real money to try and be competitive, or can feel pressured to sacrifice their time and energy attempting to do the same. And most annoying GREE's enforcement of their ambiguous policy on cheating is randomly enforced, unevenly distributed among the players, and can be retributive in its focus as opposed to enforced equally among all players.

But I found your post interesting. People generally either ignore what I write or say something like "ha!" - rarely do I see such a heartwarming focus on my emotional and psychological welfare combined with a gentle push toward the exit, "don't let the door hit you on the way out," sort of message you combined with your hubris in detailing your virtues, those of hard work and fair play.
A real Hortaio Algers, you.
Cheers,
Gil

Gileas
04-17-2015, 11:03 PM
Don't bother. Just finished last map and no goal unit so no rewards. Ticket sent. Typical

^^^
The real story here. Keep us posted on the old "cs ticket," runaround.

ju100
04-18-2015, 02:21 AM

This is not about finishing maps, dammit!
You could do all the maps and still have your first PVE goal up...

Vegaman
04-18-2015, 09:48 AM
This is not about finishing maps, dammit!
You could do all the maps and still have your first PVE goal up...

Please explain about goals? Thanks

Also i have searched my inventory for the Assasin marksman but not there. I believe this is why the rewards won't trigger. I thought maybe Sgt Benson was the unit that paid the reward but after an extra 22 x 700 energy it paid out a tank. I have done all maps x 5 times and last 8 maps x 2 times. How do i find the marksman to trigger it.

Thanks

ju100
04-19-2015, 09:23 AM
Please explain about goals? Thanks

Also i have searched my inventory for the Assasin marksman but not there. I believe this is why the rewards won't trigger. I thought maybe Sgt Benson was the unit that paid the reward but after an extra 22 x 700 energy it paid out a tank. I have done all maps x 5 times and last 8 maps x 2 times. How do i find the marksman to trigger it.

Thanks

In the "goals" folder, top left, you have a list of goals, some limited, some not.
In the non-limited goals, you have things to do (unless you did all), like put trees on your base, build stuff, and kill targets on maps.
These "kill targets on maps" goals are the one to do, until you get to sergeant benton.
If you already did all (with gold or by piloting a plane), you should have the reward. Unless you recycled the marksman before these rewards and it is what triggers it...
Post a screenshot of the bottom of your goals if you can.

Mr llama
04-19-2015, 10:57 PM
You don't care about levels. Doesn't mean the entire rest of the world doesn't care about levels. Jeeez.

3 1/2 year of caring about levels. That is how I play.

I care about levels....that is how my game was meant to be played.

Cheers.Do you want a prize? I'll get you a cookie

Vegaman
04-20-2015, 08:45 AM
L
In the "goals" folder, top left, you have a list of goals, some limited, some not.
In the non-limited goals, you have things to do (unless you did all), like put trees on your base, build stuff, and kill targets on maps.
These "kill targets on maps" goals are the one to do, until you get to sergeant benton.
If you already did all (with gold or by piloting a plane), you should have the reward. Unless you recycled the marksman before these rewards and it is what triggers it...
Post a screenshot of the bottom of your goals if you can.

Thanks for info ju100.
My only goals are build more buildings lol. I guess i recycled the assasin marksman ages ago and thats why it won't trigger. Oh well i screen shot all maps and sent to gree. Guess i'll have a reply that Raid boss is working correctly or some other such non relevent reply about my email.

I Will Merc You
04-20-2015, 09:11 AM
Do you want a prize? I'll get you a cookie

Ouch, harsh bro.

PM me my cookie.