PDA

View Full Version : making money...

slippee2003
04-16-2015, 03:46 PM
I put in a post the other day, on how gree can make money..it basically said give lower factions better bonuses (health regen, ally etc.) In wars... so that the lower factions would have more of a reason to play. Since the top 500 dont really change...

i dont know where any of u saw in the post that the top 500 get the worse of it...they can still get the better of the bonuses.. nor do i see where anyone is asking for handouts... but if u put some energy (doesnt even have to b ally bonuses) to the bottom teams, i feel it will start to level the playing field.. since the health regen will make/give players a better chance on the goals (that they have to do on there own) soo please no crying on the post that if gree did make some bonuses towards the bottom of the list, that u might accually see more challenges... even if it was allies or bigger percentages, then it would turn into more of a gold spending race since players stats would inflate, like they already r...

crazeejay
04-16-2015, 03:55 PM
Stick a fork in MW because it's almost done!

PollekeW
04-17-2015, 12:27 AM
isn't it illegal to milk a dying cow?
Public health issues and such?

Of cource, you can buy a health pack for that........

Helios Von Elisar
04-17-2015, 04:41 AM
If it's your dying cow you can milk it for all its worth. Just don't sell the milk...

Gree has too much at stake to let the game die. They just bought in a new VP. It seems the 32 bit issue will be fixed in the next release. The game is always evolving, always has twists, always had bugs and always had people claiming it was in its death throes.

A couple years ago it was going to die because some power player was suing them claiming he spent tens of thousands to become strong and stat inflation made his purchases worthless. Frontline had many screaming foul, death and gloom when it was introduced. Truth is, it isn't going anywhere but I think the current crop of whiners will be gone soon, replaced by a new crop of whiners. Because some people just like to complain.

GSF Wingman GRI
04-17-2015, 05:20 AM
If it's your dying cow you can milk it for all its worth. Just don't sell the milk...

Gree has too much at stake to let the game die. They just bought in a new VP. It seems the 32 bit issue will be fixed in the next release. The game is always evolving, always has twists, always had bugs and always had people claiming it was in its death throes.

A couple years ago it was going to die because some power player was suing them claiming he spent tens of thousands to become strong and stat inflation made his purchases worthless. Frontline had many screaming foul, death and gloom when it was introduced. Truth is, it isn't going anywhere but I think the current crop of whiners will be gone soon, replaced by a new crop of whiners. Because some people just like to complain.

The whiners are not gone...they DEW NUTTIN and instead of playing the game they come to the forum. That is their entertainment ;) Good old CJ was putting a ban on those folks....