PDA

View Full Version : What playable events are left?

Pidgeot
04-16-2015, 02:28 PM
When I say playable, I mean able to finish for something between free to moderate gold use (the average player) and come out with a possible reward (i.e. Boost/B.A.F. Unit. etc.) for time and or money spent (if any at all).

These are the possible events, unless Im missing something.

Individual Events

LTQ Easy
LTQ Normal
LTQ Prestige
LTQ Master
Speed Master
WD Events
Frontline Events
PvP Events
Full Assault
Raid Boss
Epic Boss
Building LTQ
Leaderboard Crate
Crate Event

Faction Events

LTQ Easy
LTQ Normal
LTQ Prestige
LTQ Master
WD Events
Frontline Events
PvP Events
Full Assault
Raid Boss
Epic Boss

I feel this is something we need to talk about.

Jg48
04-16-2015, 04:34 PM
Gree's motto. Spend, spend, and spend some more.

Helios Von Elisar
04-16-2015, 06:08 PM
All master events have always required gold. Prestige depends on regen. RB is bad now. Hard to do, no fun hitting the same boss over and over, it's fubar. EB was fine last time. Ive never liked crate events, only won one, will not use gold to open crates.

Our faction has a 40k minimum for WD, we do fine with only a few gold users. We place top 100 easily in FA, only a few gold users. I play smart, only try to beat prestige LTQs when the prize is good and gold use is not too bad, so about once a month.

I'm a light gold user, probably buy a couple vaults a year. I tap for gold every day Gree lets me. My a/d is 225/270, billion, level 168 and my IPH is 575 million.

Sheldor Sir
04-16-2015, 11:00 PM
Frontline is only event left waiting for the hammer to drop later for the lets screw every event in 3 week prize that is this months GREEd company challenge

MAD NUGGETT
04-16-2015, 11:20 PM
Frontline is only event left waiting for the hammer to drop later for the lets screw every event in 3 week prize that is this months GREEd company challenge

Prizes are garbage for frontline.

PollekeW
04-17-2015, 12:19 AM
But it is still fun to play for free and gree can't have that

bam bam.
04-17-2015, 12:38 AM
They totally killed raid boss with one hour and ridiculous health targets. The old formula was gold...so naturally if it ain't broke....we must destroy it!.

Last good ltq was Halloween....the year before last lol

Crates have always been introduction to gambling for kids

WD was murdered when they took the focus away from it. It was great when it was the top event with the top rewards

Frontline sucks, it is just full assaults full blown gree-tarded inbred cousin

Epic boss, well I finally completed 150 kills lol

PVP never had boosts so I was never interested

Buildings to 10 was good, 20 just $uck$

Re release of LTBs was bad news.

These guys have been thorough in Fire trUCKING it up.