PDA

View Full Version : Store weapons

huff-n-puff
04-16-2015, 01:24 PM
The store weapons that are for sale are quickly becoming outdated. These gave us high IPH players an advantage for awhile if we chose to buy them. I bought between 200-250 in each of the 5 categories. It had a serious effect on my FA numbers for raid boss. Now I would find it very hard to justify spending my cc cash on these items as the strongest ones are weaker than the loot from pretty much any event. I would like to ask the developers and programmers to update the store weapons with new items. There needs to be an advantage for those of us who have been playing for years and building stats. It's very hard to stomach the fact that some accounts a little over a cycle old with 0 IPH have stronger defense stats and FA numbers that make mine look like crap. It's funny, I used to be very proud of my FA, helped others with theirs and now it's almost an embarrassment when there are new accounts absolutely destroying my numbers. I think I ended last RB at 750m. We had a guy in our syndicate with a new account doing 2.5b!

Dipstik
04-16-2015, 01:38 PM
Give up. We asked for about 2 years for them to update the store weapons while the top end was still an excelero (35/17 vehicle) for like 30000 respect. They will not be able to keep updating the store to keep them relevant at the rate stat inflation is going. Just buy more henchmen and move on.

Vile Lynn
04-16-2015, 01:40 PM
Jumping around during RB to farm 100's for loot will do your FA better than anything GREE could put in the store, IMHO.

Nighteg
04-16-2015, 02:11 PM
I second the OP. I'm maxed on store items. They used to help me a lot when they were relevant. Up to a point where i had the highest FA in the syn. If they update the gold items every 3 days, they sure can put 1 new weapon type once every 2 months. It's a 10 minute job.

Jumping around during RB to farm 100's for loot will do your FA better than anything GREE could put in the store, IMHO.

Even if they put 1m items in store? Don't answer, rhetorical question.

Vile Lynn
04-16-2015, 02:21 PM
I second the OP. I'm maxed on store items. They used to help me a lot when they were relevant. Up to a point where i had the highest FA in the syn. If they update the gold items every 3 days, they sure can put 1 new weapon type once every 2 months. It's a 10 minute job.

The funny thing about those gold items for sale... There are many, many customers who insist on buying every gold item to have in their inventory. Weird, I know, but it makes real money for GREE.

Nighteg
04-16-2015, 02:27 PM
The funny thing about those gold items for sale... There are many, many customers who insist on buying every gold item to have in their inventory. Weird, I know, but it makes real money for GREE.

What is your point? They can't find 10 minutes once every 2 months?

huff-n-puff
04-16-2015, 03:14 PM
Well, my point is that I won't be buying any more 20k/20k items for $60-75m per item. I do jump around during RB, all over the place with 6 accounts. Got the 15/15 items on every single RB since I started jumping. The cool thing about the store was that I just let my IPH and robbing work for me. It's a lot easier to drop $7b in cc cash for 100 weapons than jumping around for 100 weapons. I guess I understand that the crazy stat inflation of the past month or so will even out accounts after a few months and the long-time players will all reap the benefits of all of the bonuses that they've collected over the past few years. I would just like to be able to go to the store and get a head start. As far as the gold items and respect items are concerned they are wastes. The respect items can be used for more Uzis to loot way more items than you would ever be able to buy with them. It just seems that some of the skills and tricks are all being replaced by just tapping the screen. I do like the fact that only active accounts will survive this stat inflation.

Vile Lynn
04-16-2015, 03:36 PM
What is your point? They can't find 10 minutes once every 2 months?

You made my point. :cool:

cooch
04-16-2015, 04:50 PM
Well, my point is that I won't be buying any more 20k/20k items for $60-75m per item. I do jump around during RB, all over the place with 6 accounts. Got the 15/15 items on every single RB since I started jumping. The cool thing about the store was that I just let my IPH and robbing work for me. It's a lot easier to drop $7b in cc cash for 100 weapons than jumping around for 100 weapons. I guess I understand that the crazy stat inflation of the past month or so will even out accounts after a few months and the long-time players will all reap the benefits of all of the bonuses that they've collected over the past few years. I would just like to be able to go to the store and get a head start. As far as the gold items and respect items are concerned they are wastes. The respect items can be used for more Uzis to loot way more items than you would ever be able to buy with them. It just seems that some of the skills and tricks are all being replaced by just tapping the screen. I do like the fact that only active accounts will survive this stat inflation.

It's on their list to update as well as scratchers. But expect a 2-3 yr period b4 u see a change as dip said. Lowest priority for them. If a new gold player buys the low stat gold weapons all good for gree.