PDA

View Full Version : T25 and T50 same rewards as last weeks epic war? Brain fart by Gree?

ColombianThreatMachine
04-16-2015, 11:20 AM
I hope gree isn't serious about the t25 and t50 rewards.......

Regretz
04-16-2015, 11:52 AM
Nah the real funny part is the t1 and t10 rewards for personals. Now the #1 player will most likely have 3 or 4 mono earth df. But, this is wat every1 cried for last time, now they got it and 1 or 2 of em will be completely useless. LMAO!!! This is the point Phill was trying to get across, bcuz he understood it as well. Now lets hear them cry about how they will have more than 2 monos.

But yea, champions battlegear again? I kno Gree has a large pool of earth epics they could offer, y put up the same as last event? Maybe the awesome AMA they gave us took too much out of em (LMAO)

Lord P
04-16-2015, 12:05 PM
This is a late April Fools joke...... it has to be a joke. Gree couldn't possibly be this ignorant.

Lord P
04-16-2015, 12:24 PM
They're calling it a "bug" on Facebook.

If they were smart (if they were smart.... lol) they'd put something up like Guardian Wargear+. I'd gem for that.

Lord P
04-16-2015, 01:34 PM
Either they heard me or I guessed right.............

Arclite
04-16-2015, 01:46 PM
Either they heard me or I guessed right.............

Sorry guys! That was my bad!
Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
That was a great Guess Lord P, looks like we had the same idea. :)

Regards,
Arclite

Lord P
04-16-2015, 02:01 PM
Good call...... I'll be going for it this weekend. Been wanting Guardian Wargear for a long time. Glad to be able to say you guys got it right.

Phill - Immortal GM
04-16-2015, 02:07 PM
Am I the only one that was gunning for his 4th Champions Battlegear earned in an Event? :(

Anyway, thank you for fixing. Not the first time, but let's hope it is the last time.

@Regretz: Yupp. Funny, isn't it?
However, I suppose the T1 Indy players will be Top 25 guild players bashing Level 3s. (hint) lol

Enjoy Raid everyone.