PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Milestone thoughts..........

Lord P
04-16-2015, 06:10 AM
Copied from the K&D Facebook page......

"Knights!

We are looking for feedback on the revamp milestone rewards for the last Raid Boss. Please comment below and let us know your thoughts.

*Please post only feedback on the milestone rewards. We do not currently have updates for the iOS Free Gems feature or the start time for the next new armor chest."

Lord P
04-16-2015, 06:27 AM
OK..... I'll go first

Too many silver keys. Gold keys should be more available........ You do realize purple keys have lost some value now that 4 star armors have lost some value right?

Since Epics have become the new legendaries and legendaries have become the new ultra rare, how about putting more 4 star armors at the later stages?

12 million is the new limit? The limit should be going up not down. 18 million feels like a number that would cover most people.

Fusion stones? Who would use that many fusion stones?

Add some fusion boost jewels.

Three star Rings and Amulets wouldn't hurt either.

Add some potions...... they're becoming more valuable each passing week.

Phill - Immortal GM
04-16-2015, 07:17 AM
OK..... I'll go first

Too many silver keys. Gold keys should be more available........ You do realize purple keys have lost some value now that 4 star armors have lost some value right?

Since Epics have become the new legendaries and legendaries have become the new ultra rare, how about putting more 4 star armors at the later stages?

12 million is the new limit? The limit should be going up not down. 18 million feels like a number that would cover most people.

Fusion stones? Who would use that many fusion stones?

Add some fusion boost jewels.

Three star Rings and Amulets wouldn't hurt either.

Add some potions...... they're becoming more valuable each passing week.

Mostly agree, but would go even further. Keep milestones up to 22-26M, but CLEARLY separate F2P and P2P items. E.g. a Free to play shouldn't receive slower incline of say 2* armor because the milestones were extended, but rather that Gemmers get FEWER but HIGHER reward-tiers.
E.g. some nice Bling/Bling Keys, Maybe even an Older Epic for the completion of whatever range above 20M of new milestones, which could be 2 or 3 generations old.

E.g. Earth raid, Komodo regular, or Odin. (Or Tectonic+ for the lovers out there).

The Fusion stones are worthless. No one will use them as there are just too many.
The silver keys are GOOD but carried on too long. They are aimed at lower players which benefit from them, ever so slightly, so should be stopped just a bit before they are now, replacing higher end Silver-Key tiers by lower end Gold-Key tiers compared to current model.

Add the Fusion boosts LATER and replace the lower boundary FBA-Tier with 2* or even 3* for enhancement for the F2P players.

Marco_
04-16-2015, 04:47 PM
Well, this new raid's milestones are nearly the same as 2 raids ago with these changes:

armor numbers tweaked up a tiny bit
first two milestones combined into 1
milestone points numbers vastly shifted:

was 90k now 40k
was 1.075 mil now 150k
was 4.2 mil now 900k
was 8.23 mil now 3.25 mil
was 10.1`mil now 5.5 mil
was 11.2 mil now 7 mil
was 12.3 mil now 9 mil
was 13.3 mil now 12 mil

So especially near the start you get further down the milestones with the same points.

Mos20
04-16-2015, 06:35 PM
I preferred last raid milestones, it's back to virtually what it was before. With all the Epics available now those FB armors were very handy. And enough with the fusion stones already, I have nearly 2000 that I will never use most of.

Konny
04-17-2015, 12:50 AM
Free player here: I never have enough fusion stones, the more the better.

Let players who have too many exchange them for health potions or whatever but please don't lower the amount available for me.

Marco_
04-17-2015, 04:48 AM
If crafting and fusing basics didn't lag so much for my tablet, my 300-350 remaining fusion stonese would be gone in no time...