PDA

View Full Version : min damage jacked again

corey0025
04-15-2015, 02:18 PM
Min damage for a beginner boss shows in the summary screen as needing 1.8b in damage. When the splash screen posts when the boss is killed it shows as needing 66b in damage...and guess what no unit given for damage done over 1.8 and below 66b...so which one is it. Anyone over the 66b got a unit. Seriously losing patience.

Toby_Bear
04-15-2015, 02:18 PM
Seriously what do we have to do to get a properly working event because it sure isn't begging?! True to form raid boss is completely jacked up in that the displayed amount of damage required to get a unit is not correct, heck I can't figure out how many hits I need.

A complete embarrassment

Sheldor Sir
04-15-2015, 02:21 PM
your actually doing it?

Preacher Wolf
04-15-2015, 02:21 PM
android shows 66 billion and iOS show 1.83 billion damage that needs to be dealt to get a loot item. my guess is iOS is correct

Maverick0073
04-15-2015, 02:24 PM
android shows 66 billion and iOS show 1.83 billion damage that needs to be dealt to get a loot item. my guess is iOS is correct

No , android for once is right , you need 66b to get a prize.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-15-2015, 02:33 PM
When I was about 6 years old, I used to enjoy a good, all day sucker.

These days, I don't care much for suckers, or being suckered.

Vile Lynn
04-15-2015, 02:37 PM
lol, just summoned a "Beginner" ...Thanks for the time off, again, GREE! ;)

corey0025
04-15-2015, 02:44 PM
And still no response yet...think by now the mods would have a calendar reminder set to check the forums to see how the qa team is having with the current event of the day...and by qa team...I mean us...

legalious
04-15-2015, 02:49 PM
And still no response yet...think by now the mods would have a calendar reminder set to check the forums to see how the qa team is having with the current event of the day...and by qa team...I mean us...

The moderators do not have such a calendar. We don't have access to Gree resources/information you are describing. I will forward this to the Community Managers and hopefully they have what you seek.

good gawd noooo
04-15-2015, 02:49 PM
as posted many times gree's idea of beginner is ridiculous.. 66b no beginner will do that much damage even with pa.. hell I am in top 75 faction and yes I do that much.. but its a joke gree had over a week tow ork out the kinks and this is what they give us.. shame on you gree.. and shame on those competeing in this farce

corey0025
04-15-2015, 02:52 PM
I see my sarcasm is understood as much as my tickets are that get sent in.

good gawd noooo
04-15-2015, 02:54 PM
lol, just summoned a "Beginner" ...Thanks for the time off, again, GREE! ;)

what level are you and your faction? kinda figured you were in a higher one.. surprised on lvl I would suspect your at that you would give up so easy.. although I do agree that all levels should just stop playing it sinces its broke.. but even broke I figured you guys could keep going

Edr9x23super
04-15-2015, 02:55 PM
Well GREE and their "Intellectually Challenged" (we can't call them S*****, their feelings might get hurt and we will all get turned in to game HR and have to go through sensitivity training) developers still can't get the Raid Boss right. if those individuals worked at my company and treated paying customers this way they would already have been fired.......

good gawd noooo
04-15-2015, 03:04 PM
No , android for once is right , you need 66b to get a prize.

android is correct HOWEVER IOS is supposed to be the correct number... just gree messed up yet again .. I know big surprise cant imagine how that could ever happen right

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-15-2015, 03:07 PM
android is correct HOWEVER IOS is supposed to be the correct number... just gree messed up yet again .. I know big surprise cant imagine how that could ever happen right

This wasn't a mistake or an error.
What you're experiencing illustrates to anyone who doubts, just who is the boss, as long as you choose to submit to their will.

Edr9x23super
04-15-2015, 03:07 PM
GREE developers should consider a career in public service, working for the government........

After all, it is the perfect place for people who can never be held accountable for their poor job performance.......

NO_BS
04-15-2015, 03:08 PM

Does it matter anymore? Or rather to Gree or anyone?

Vile Lynn
04-15-2015, 03:14 PM
The moderators do not have such a calendar. We don't have access to Gree resources/information you are describing. I will forward this to the Community Managers and hopefully they have what you seek.

"Moderators" used to be GREE employees that did have access, but they are now called "Community Managers."
Corey wasn't referring to you, but anybody can make a calendar with reminders.

The development team has given event calendars to the CMs, btw.
If I was a CM, I would set my calendar to alert me to check the forum for issues when an event goes live... I think this is what Corey was talking about in his post.

robmurphy
04-15-2015, 03:14 PM
66B for beginner

99B for easy

It's not too difficult.

Hobbs
04-15-2015, 03:21 PM
Wow !!!
Didn't we have this issue on the first round of this Pathetic New Raid Boss?
So GREE manage to fix damage needed and then they send round 2 out flawed as well!!
Seriously? The sad part is nobody is really surprised and we almost expect issues with every new event!

Bolt
04-15-2015, 03:21 PM
I've merged a couple of threads so I can update you here. Let me get back to you asap.

corey0025
04-15-2015, 03:35 PM
Well at least someone understands...was just trying to make the point, this has been every single event for a while now that has had some kind of issue needing urgent attention. I would think by now someone in the upper workings at gree would make it a point to check in here to see if there are issues going on with the game. I will stay away from sarcasm in the future as obviously it's not well interpreted.

Allday
04-15-2015, 03:44 PM
66B for beginner

99B for easy

It's not too difficult.
That doesn't change the fact that the required damage to get the reward is incorrect.

Also, just because you're not having issues getting the reward doesn't mean that vast majority of players aren't.

Tinker
04-15-2015, 03:57 PM
Seriously what do we have to do to get a properly working event because it sure isn't begging?! True to form raid boss is completely jacked up in that the displayed amount of damage required to get a unit is not correct, heck I can't figure out how many hits I need.

A complete embarrassment

What you need to get a properly working event is to stop playing the improperly working events. As long as there are enough fools with Gold trying to make a failure moderately successful why would there be any incentive to fix anything.

Gree motto: If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Question: Did it make Gold?
Answer: Yes.
It ain't broke.
No fix required.

Pidgeot
04-15-2015, 04:01 PM
yeah, its 66b damage on droid.

Bolt
04-15-2015, 04:10 PM
A fix has gone live now that sets the minimum damage required on the raid boss to 1,830,146,935. This is what the game displays in the victory screen and what the team has set it to. Please restart your game. My apologies for the confusion.

JB5
04-15-2015, 04:19 PM
Here we go again.....minimum damage doesn't matter when your faction can't even kill the beginner boss without health packs!!! Your company has screwed up another perfectly good event. Granted, the last roll out was so easy it too was a joke. But my god, do you people know how over adjust, or just plain screw up something, that only needed a tweak.
And if you think the talk of new games to play is a ploy, you need to get into some of the chat apps that factions use. They're trying new games all over, because they're fed up with the crap Gree keeps trying to force feed us cycle after cycle. Get a clue!!

Nick416
04-15-2015, 04:20 PM
Sent in tickets about the different amounts

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-15-2015, 05:07 PM
A fix has gone live now that sets the minimum damage required on the raid boss to 1,830,146,935. This is what the game displays in the victory screen and what the team has set it to. Please restart your game. My apologies for the confusion.

Have you tried to DEW this with a developer test account?
Perhaps you and a couple developers could get together for FIVE MINUTES and PROVE to each other just how the FIX is NOT what you claim it to be or DEW.

Several of us TESTED your claims.
Our results don't support your allegations, sorry.

azgrunge
04-15-2015, 05:14 PM
I see beginner boss is 1.3 trillion. You need over 700 hits at 1.8 billion to kill. In an hour. So a team of 50 needs 14 hits for beginner. Huh?

So lower the prize and lower the total for beginner and let the top ten teams go for the more advanced

Gabrielk74
04-15-2015, 07:50 PM
What about day 1 reward

Helios Von Elisar
04-15-2015, 07:53 PM
Well, our faction is down by 1/3 but we've made it to level 4 of beginner. Don't know how far we will get, after another level or two we'll probably just farm them. I can say this about the new raid bow, it blows. I'm guessing Gree gold sales will be down again this weekend.

CC1
04-16-2015, 07:45 AM
Easy fix for frustration. . . Just delete the game and don't reinstall it. Problem solved!

Edit: just so I'm not misunderstood. I'm not one of those elitists to say "stop complaining or quit". I'm saying you all deserve better. I took the plunge this morning.

goblue21
04-16-2015, 08:59 AM
Easy fix for frustration. . . Just delete the game and don't reinstall it. Problem solved!

Edit: just so I'm not misunderstood. I'm not one of those elitists to say "stop complaining or quit". I'm saying you all deserve better. I took the plunge this morning.

Have you really if you are still here in the chat room?

CC1
04-16-2015, 09:33 AM

Believe it or not. It matters not to me. It's done. I notified my team and deleted it this morning. I'll check the forum periodically to see if anything has changed. The forum is more entertaining than the game until it, too, comes to it's inevitable conclusion.

You've been a great community. I'm saddened you don't demand more from companies you patronize. You deserve better.

J-manKometh96
04-16-2015, 11:09 AM

He's far from the only one to quit the game and still hang around here.