PDA

View Full Version : Who needs folders!

Agent Orange
04-15-2015, 02:05 PM
This is as bad as the last time. Have several hundred, only needed 5 to see that this is as big a joke as before.

Big John
04-15-2015, 02:14 PM
Thought they were taking our issues on board, they must be laughing at us.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Thought they were taking our issues on board, they must be laughing at us.

I doubt that THEY even take notice of us microscopic organisms. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-15-2015, 02:36 PM
This is as bad as the last time. Have several hundred, only needed 5 to see that this is as big a joke as before.

Why am I no longer surprised at the shenanigans and hijinks foisted upon all who dare tap???

Agent Orange
04-15-2015, 02:39 PM
Why am I no longer surprised at the shenanigans and hijinks foisted upon all who dare tap???

I know, I know, given how little they care about us why should I care about them. If ya got gree stock, sell, sell, sell! Hmm looks like they may not be publically traded at all.

Sure hope the funzio guys got cash and not a stake in this company....

2000y2k
04-15-2015, 02:41 PM
Between the Support and Community teams, we have compiled your feedback on this first phase of the Raid Boss and passed it on to the development team. They have heard you loud and clear. This first phase will end as is; I will do my best to bring you any relevant information before the next phase starts. I know it's been a rough ride the last couple of days and I apologize for that, thank you for your continued support!

They heard us load and clear right?

Web323
04-15-2015, 02:59 PM
They heard us load and clear right?

Next RB....