PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate +1 Member Prize Not Functioning Properly

SilentAssassin
04-15-2015, 02:00 PM
We've sent in a ticket regarding this issue but we've had no help thus far.

Our syndicate (Silent Assassins) won a prize this weekend which involved +1 syndicate member, but when tested it doesn't work.

I'm sure the other 3 syndicates who won it are also wondering what's going on.

Could it be possible to manually add in the extra spot before you develop an actual fix for the whole prizing? We'd like to use the prize we paid for in a timely manner !

Maybe you could lock it and sticky it after an official response 😄

Ty in advance 😄

Vile Lynn
04-15-2015, 02:19 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?114709-Hmm-1-Syndicate-Modifier

Already been covered ^^

SilentAssassin
04-16-2015, 08:37 AM
I didn't see an answer and my thread was somewhat more specific.

Captain Torgue
04-16-2015, 02:37 PM
I didn't see an answer and my thread was somewhat more specific.

It's already been covered broseph.

#Locking thread

Relic
04-16-2015, 04:06 PM
I've inquired about this and it appears the boost isn't functioning properly; this is being looked into.

I apologize for any confusion and frustration this has caused.

SilentAssassin
04-20-2015, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the response Relic, does GREE have an ETA on this?

Bolt
04-20-2015, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the response Relic, does GREE have an ETA on this?

This issue is being worked on actively but there is no ETA. Unfortunately we don't have more useful info yet.

SilentAssassin
04-20-2015, 03:25 PM
THis issue is being worked on actively but there is no ETA. Unfortunately we don't have more useful info yet.

Is it possible, for the time being to just add a manual syn expansion before you figure out how the automatic implementation works?

Sandukan
04-20-2015, 05:05 PM
Someone on the development team had a great idea and was undeterred by the fact that they could not actually implement it.

In
Come
Pee
Tens

Luv4UR Mom
04-20-2015, 09:03 PM
I hate to say it, but I feel like this is being "swept under the rug". The prolonged response time, without ever actually finding resolution is exactly the same response we received to the questions about accomplices. Perhaps create a sub-forum for concerns you really have no intention of addressing. You could call it "Players Pffft".

b-w
04-23-2015, 10:49 AM
where are we at with this please?

Weasel
04-23-2015, 11:10 AM
What ever happened to that hideout health syndicate modifier that never worked? That was replaced with some sort of individual modifier, correct?

So why did Gree not learn from that experience? Of equal importance, why did those spending at the top level not learn from that experience?

Bolt
04-23-2015, 12:36 PM
where are we at with this please?

Nothing new, sorry to say. I'm hoping to have news next week.

Jcw9811
04-23-2015, 05:18 PM

What I don't get is why would your development team release a mod that doesn't work properly? Isn't that y there is a beta version?

Captain Torgue
04-23-2015, 05:27 PM

No rush bro, these guys whine all the time.

Gungho
04-24-2015, 04:26 AM
It seems several players has gotten an answer to their ticket, saying that the prize will be exchanged for a Mafia Attack mod 2%. Even received emails from support that the prize was impossible to implement.

Dipstik
04-24-2015, 07:20 AM
That makes sense. Surprised our vaunted beta testing corps didn't catch that

Weasel
04-24-2015, 07:30 AM
Same thing happened to that hideout health modifier. Impossible to implement syndicate modifiers so it was exchanged for an individual mod.

Hopefully someone learned from this experience the second time, whether it be players or developers. One time should have been enough, but there are a lot of "80 and below" out there.