PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss VS. Case Event VS. LTQ

Keiff
04-15-2015, 09:12 AM
Ok, maybe this is just me but the prize loot for each event does not seem to match/trend with the other two events currently going on.

Lets take a look at the Epic Boss first:
I am currently on lvl 36 EB (about 1/3 the way through this quest) and the loot ranges from about 32k attack to 428K attack, with varying loot chances in between. Also defeating Wolfe 30 (ha ha ha 36 times) gets you a 195k attack item.

Second the case event:
collect 3 get 1.488k attack item - about 1/3 complete with even and it is at least 3.5 times better the EB loot and 7.6 times better then killing EB 30 (36 actually) times.
collect 5 get 3.397k attack item
collect 7 get 7.073k attack item
collect 9 get 9.301k attack item
collect 10 get 12.427k attack item (with 8% melee modifier)

Third the Normal LTQ:
I am currently on lvl 10/15 normal LTQ and I cannot recall the loot for lvl 9, but I think a 9k attack item was the loot. I will update once I get to lvl 11 or if anyone has any LTQ intel then can share I will update with that as well.
Assuming the 9k attack item is correct that means with about 2/3rds of the normal LTQ complete the loot from the case event (3 collections) is 165 times better.

UPDATE: quest 11/15 normal yields a 10.9k attack item. This makes the first collect 3 item from the case event 136 times better still.

I know, and I think everyone else has know for a long time that the LTQs are typically considered a waste of time, but this is insane to me. Logically to me it would only make since for loot from all concurrent events to be on the same level with each other not separated but such vast differences.

Does a moderator have any comments on these HUGE loot differences?

Please don't take this as me complaining, I am just pointing out the crazy differences in loot between the events and curious as to the why.

Vile Lynn
04-15-2015, 09:38 AM
The Northenos LTQ 11/15:
Al Reynolds in Midtown; 2x 11x196 Energy
Northenos Fedora 10,908A/13,332D & 35XP

Wildfire
04-15-2015, 10:55 AM
All these events render the Heavy Excavator at 57 attack and 57 defense I got from my scratcher today seem a bit weak!

TheJess
04-15-2015, 12:00 PM
All these events render the Heavy Excavator at 57 attack and 57 defense I got from my scratcher today seem a bit weak!

Yes, with the hyper stat inflation the scratchers aren't worth the time to scratch. Too bad you can't X out of them.

I agree with the OP. The prizes are out of whack and the only event worthwhile for most real players will be the case event this time around.

Jason_Bourne
04-15-2015, 01:32 PM
Get items with crazy raw stats from EB and box event... then boost the raw Stat with mods you get by completing LTQ and LTQ speed runs...

cynicalmofo
04-16-2015, 01:15 AM
Get items with crazy raw stats from EB and box event... then boost the raw Stat with mods you get by completing LTQ and LTQ speed runs...

And next month, all of the events will be harder meaning you still can't complete them even though your stats have doubled. Amazing.

Sepi
04-17-2015, 01:21 AM
Things have gotten really interesting when speaking of stats. I´ve been away from the game for about 4 months or so, and just finished the box event. During this week, my stats have jumped over 400 mil. Dunno what to say, folks. Bigger stats are great, but rendering past items is a bummer as always.

But a Credit Card with over 22M attack? :D I wish I had one in real life! Or is the sublimininal message that money buys power? And bloody card = blood money? :D