PDA

View Full Version : Noticed my building upgrade and time bonuses have been reduced ?

Vegaman
04-15-2015, 07:34 AM
Dear Mods can someone please check to see why the building upgrade costs and building time reductions have been reduced in my personal bonuses.

I used to be mid 80% on both. Now 10% less at mid 70%'s

Thanks.

Jg48
04-15-2015, 07:38 AM
You recycled the units by accident

Modern War Forum GF
04-15-2015, 08:07 AM
Previous WD, FL and whatever they were from units with those boost all are being overhauled...

Just like last division t5, iT has come to GREE attention that over THE last Year a lot more displayed incorrect :)

Have fun figuring out whats what .. Must be entertaining

Vegaman
04-15-2015, 08:45 AM
Thanks, i havent recycled yet as can't be bothered scrolling through 10,000'units when most are multiples of 1's and 2's.

I checked the Concreate Factory Boost is up and not hit. Even tapped on it to make sure then logged out and in as sometimes it doesnt show if taken down when in game and hit.

Just wondering if it was done to encourage Gold spending to get to 20/20 on LTB. It happened same time 2 stamina needed for hitting high level buildings was introduced i guess.

Be good if i can get an answer as sent ticket but got reply about Raid Boss Health.

good gawd noooo
04-15-2015, 12:42 PM
they are adjusting things again its sad as my upgrading times etc and regen times have been reduced.. just sad that gree can take time to make adjustments that screw us .. but cant take equal time to make fixes that help us.. its just the gree way

Vile Lynn
04-15-2015, 02:07 PM
I really wouldn't mind the adjustments sooooo much if they would just tell us about the adjustments in advance. Other FTP gaming companies do.

We have an entire unused subforum for ANNOUNCEMENTS. Hello?