PDA

View Full Version : WaffleKing, Relic, Bolt, Bueler...please give official answer to 3 questions. Thanks

groovy shags
04-14-2015, 09:53 PM
1) when will the defense boost buildings (that players used gold to purchase) actually work and display properly in the game?

2) when will the income buildings (that players used gold to purchase) payout the proper amount? the income has been limited for so long now! No one can go above $2.1 billion!

3) most importantly, WILL GREE conform to apple's 64 bit requirement in June?

These 3 issues still not addressed by GREE! They just produce more bugs to distract attention away from these problems!

Danger Mouse
04-14-2015, 10:39 PM
Good luck getting an answer. Let us know how that works out for you.

(Crickets and tumbleweeds)

Rolinz
04-14-2015, 11:06 PM
1) when will the defense boost buildings (that players used gold to purchase) actually work and display properly in the game?

2) when will the income buildings (that players used gold to purchase) payout the proper amount? the income has been limited for so long now! No one can go above $2.1 billion!

These 3 issues still not addressed by GREE! They just produce more bugs to distract attention away from these problems!

If questions 1 and 2 does not go answered by submitting a ticket to CS, I think you have a pretty good reason to contact your App Store and get some kind of re-compensation.

Also, new game buzzing around here called DomiNations.

J-manKometh96
04-15-2015, 12:31 AM
I haven't jumped in on that one, but some one else mentioned Call of Duty: Heroes. The gameplay is closer to Clans than MW, but it does a few things better than Clans. Graphics put MW to shame, it's not tearing up my data, it runs smoothly on my "ancient" iPhone 4s, and so far nothing is broken. It's only been a few days, so I really haven't done any PvP yet, nor checked out the alliances at all.

As I've been checking out alternatives, it's downright embarrassing that I stuck with the poor programming of GREE when even the most mediocre companies out there put them to shame when it comes to quality control. While there are some elements that only GREE offers, none of them work well enough to be called features. But GREE will never listen, which we are seeing is why this entire division of games is sinking. GREE USA is sinking fast, and it's only a matter of time before GREE Japan severs the infected cancer ridden arm they've become.

Cuombajj
04-15-2015, 02:31 AM
2 will be fixed with a new update, as it was mentioned. Will have to wait for that.

Helios Von Elisar
04-15-2015, 04:30 AM
If 2 is fixed it implies 3 is fixed as it is the reason for 2.

Jg48
04-15-2015, 04:55 AM
If the mods ask the devs about the questions the devs will just lye to the mods because they have done it a bunch of time before.

Jg48
04-15-2015, 04:57 AM
Or the mods will reply to your questions after it's been fixed for a few hours.

Danger Mouse
04-15-2015, 06:00 AM
Or they'll change the mods so you'll have to ask the exact same questions again, again.

Vegaman
04-15-2015, 06:07 AM
As I've been checking out alternatives, it's downright embarrassing that I stuck with the poor programming of GREE when even the most mediocre companies out there put them to shame when it comes to quality control. While there are some elements that only GREE offers, none of them work well enough to be called features. But GREE will never listen, which we are seeing is why this entire division of games is sinking. GREE USA is sinking fast, and it's only a matter of time before GREE Japan severs the infected cancer ridden arm they've become.

Better move on then.... Bye Bye... Sayōnara

J-manKometh96
04-15-2015, 06:42 AM
And miss all the fun here? I will give GREE credit for one thing. Between their neverending downward spiral and the addicts they've created jumping into the abyss right after them, they do know how to provide quality entertainment on the cheap. Too bad they couldn't actually inject that into thier games.

tigerlion
04-15-2015, 06:53 AM
And miss all the fun here? I will give GREE credit for one thing. Between their neverending downward spiral and the addicts they've created jumping into the abyss right after them, they do know how to provide quality entertainment on the cheap. Too bad they couldn't actually inject that into thier games.

Well said, J-man

Vegaman
04-15-2015, 07:31 AM
Maybe we have more than i thought in common J-Man. I am now more of a forum addict than MW one.

groovy shags
04-15-2015, 07:44 PM
No one from GREE can answer any of these questions? Come on! For once have some balls and give us a straight answer!

Danger Mouse
04-15-2015, 08:39 PM
No one from GREE can answer any of these questions? Come on! For once have some balls and give us a straight answer!

Why start now?

Bolt
04-16-2015, 02:18 PM
Let me see what I can learn and get back to you.

Bolt
04-16-2015, 04:39 PM

1) A fix for this issue has been found and will go out in one of the next updates. It shouldn't be long now but unfortunately we don't have a good ETA yet.

2) A fix for this issue has also been found and will go out in the same update as the defense boost buildings.

3) Yes, as far as I understand we have no choice. The minimum supported iOS version will be v6.0. If you will be negatively impacted I urge you to look at your options in advance (I asked and only a very small percentage of players should be affected).

Part of the reason we don't have a better ETA is that we are waiting on the Apple App Store review process to move forward. Thanks for your patience!

sstuutss
04-16-2015, 06:32 PM
Apples fault. *rolls eyes* wish I had vault for evey time I'd heard that. I might even be able to finish RB

3) of course you have a choice you can put it in the to hard basket and run the game into the ground until then. Not saying thats the plan, but it sure looks.like it.

Sorry, not meaning to shoot the messager but there is no one else to aim at

Agent Orange
04-16-2015, 07:28 PM
Apples fault. *rolls eyes* wish I had vault for evey time I'd heard that. I might even be able to finish RB

3) of course you have a choice you can put it in the to hard basket and run the game into the ground until then. Not saying thats the plan, but it sure looks.like it.

Sorry, not meaning to shoot the messager but there is no one else to aim at

If the app is locking up and crashing on their test devices as it is on ours this could take a very long time.....

Jg48
04-16-2015, 08:30 PM
Let the blame game continue. Not the mods fault. Not gree's fault so now you blame apple.

Jg48
04-16-2015, 08:32 PM
Got to say this to. That is pathetic.

Jg48
04-16-2015, 08:41 PM
Excuses is like bull poop they both STINK

ezmunie
04-16-2015, 11:58 PM
Ask a mod, they answer and still you guys moan and groan. pathetic

sstuutss
04-17-2015, 12:50 AM

Because we have heard it many times before.
They claim things are fixed yet people are still reporting that they aren't fixed, we've been there many times also. Remember the collect all button that doesnt but it does? ;)

sstuutss
04-17-2015, 11:05 PM

Something to say ezmunie?

Gileas
04-17-2015, 11:17 PM
1) A fix for this issue has been found and will go out...

3) Yes, as far as I understand we have no choice. The minimum supported iOS version will be v6.0. If you will be negatively impacted I urge you to look at your options in advance (I asked and only a very small percentage of players should be affected).

Part of the reason we don't have a better ETA is that we are waiting on the Apple App Store review process to move forward. Thanks for your patience!

Wow! So you're saying that GREE is definitely going to conform to the Apple -mandated 64 bit ARM code upgrade and stabilization protocol? I've been asking for a straight answer to that question since mid 2014 and couldn't get a peep out of anyone from GREE, and you just toss it into a message about fixing bugs. Like spitting sunflower seeds at a ballgame. I gotta say I like your communication style, Bolt. Thank you.
Now I gotta ask myself why GREE apparently uses 5th graders with Downs Syndrome for its coding and development team, and some mix of Burt Reynolds and Abu Nidal with a soupçon of Marquis de Sade for upper level management.
Gil

Infected
04-18-2015, 01:07 AM
...severs the infected cancer ridden arm they've become...

sorry, my bad... i didn't think i was contageous...

I Will Merc You
04-18-2015, 07:01 AM
sorry, my bad... i didn't think i was contageous...

See what you have done Infected.....

...spread like wildfire.

#MOP.

Lance Link
04-19-2015, 04:15 AM
Now I gotta ask myself why GREE apparently uses 5th graders with Downs Syndrome for its coding
Gil

This is insulting to 5th graders with Down's syndrome.

major willy
04-19-2015, 05:28 AM
Wow! So you're saying that GREE is definitely going to conform to the Apple -mandated 64 bit ARM code upgrade and stabilization protocol? I've been asking for a straight answer to that question since mid 2014 and couldn't get a peep out of anyone from GREE, and you just toss it into a message about fixing bugs. Like spitting sunflower seeds at a ballgame. I gotta say I like your communication style, Bolt. Thank you.
Now I gotta ask myself why GREE apparently uses 5th graders with Downs Syndrome for its coding and development team, and some mix of Burt Reynolds and Abu Nidal with a soupçon of Marquis de Sade for upper level management.
Gil

Next time leave the Downs Syndrome part out. You must not know anybody that has it. Flat out pathetic.

CC1
04-19-2015, 06:34 AM
You guys need to stop fighting amongst yourselves. That's exactly what Gree wants in order to avoid the spotlight. Remember the true cause of anger and frustration.

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.
--Aristotle

J-manKometh96
04-19-2015, 06:46 AM
I couldn't agree more with that.