PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour speed goal

Evan1000
04-14-2015, 07:03 PM
Hmm.. when GREE first introduced this to EB I loved it. But I also remember them raising the trigger rate and dropping the health, so it was, ya know, possible.

At 2 free hits for L29, and 5 minutes to trigger each boss with a ton of stamina, most will be lucky to finish the 48 hour WITH gold

Some constructive feedback for the future: Keep the fun events fun and doable. But overall, I'm loving these prizes. So good job, but I hope it's more possible to complete next event around.

Captain Torgue
04-14-2015, 07:05 PM
Hmm.. when GREE first introduced this to EB I loved it. But I also remember them raising the trigger rate and dropping the health, so it was, ya know, possible.

At 2 free hits for L29, and 5 minutes to trigger each boss with a ton of stamina, most will be lucky to finish the 48 hour WITH gold

Some constructive feedback for the future: Keep the fun events fun and doable. But overall, I'm loving these prizes. So good job, but I hope it's more possible to complete next event around.

Speak for yourself broseph, the mollies already finished.

I love tacos
04-14-2015, 07:09 PM
The boss triggers are terrible. I remember when it was minute and a half but it certainly increased.