PDA

View Full Version : Is there a forum with tutorials/guides?

chobits275
04-14-2015, 02:08 PM
Back when I played CC, the forums would always have experienced players that posted guides and tutorials to help out new players. What happened to those tutorials/guides and do people still make them? If so where?

sister morphine
04-14-2015, 02:11 PM
Sadly the old stickied thread with links to all those great threads had its sticky status removed a while back. the basics of the game haven't changed since the start, but the nature of it is completely different now.

cooch
04-14-2015, 03:00 PM
Back when I played CC, the forums would always have experienced players that posted guides and tutorials to help out new players. What happened to those tutorials/guides and do people still make them? If so where?

Most, actually probably all, of the helpers quit the game or stopped posting because of player atmosphere in forum . Gotta use chat apps and find groups where info is posted

Captain Torgue
04-14-2015, 05:56 PM

If you have questions about the game you should ask me. I'm sort of a big deal around here.