PDA

View Full Version : Time to stop the moaning.

Vegaman
04-14-2015, 03:50 AM
I think its time to stop all the moaning here. Same old, same old from the same old few..

If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to play.

If you want to peddle out the friends excuse then find a new game like so many have done.

Its been broken for years, so why moan when each event release is buggy and doesnt work. At least they are consitent.

Many of us play for fun, free, others choose to throw insane amounts at this game... But its freedom of choice.

So next time before you start to type, to abuse a mod, or dev, or complain about a broken buggy event, just take deep breath and ask yourself Who really cares? So save your breath and do something constructive with the time instead.

Bring on the trolls and junkies.

Helios Von Elisar
04-14-2015, 04:24 AM
Lol, a thread complaining about complaining. This should draw some complaints...

HGF69
04-14-2015, 04:37 AM
Lol, a thread complaining about complaining. This should draw some complaints...

Lol that's what I thought

J1mcrane
04-14-2015, 04:52 AM
It is ironic, but the OP does have a valid point, well said.

Helios Von Elisar
04-14-2015, 05:31 AM
I agree with him, just thought it was funny. Play your game. If you don't like it, play a different game. It doesn't do any good to spread misery around, no one wants it. If you want to complain, be specific. The game as a whole is good. So if you're complaining about the entire game I'm not paying attention. There are specific parts that need work. The last hour of FL for Androids. The last EB. But the glitches have always been there. We exploit some and tolerate the others. It's all part of the game.

Cuombajj
04-14-2015, 05:46 AM
Less QQ, more PEW PEW!!!!!111

hsf
04-14-2015, 05:50 AM
I agree with Vegaman too.

Big John
04-14-2015, 06:12 AM
Time to stop reading the moaning posts.

Jg48
04-14-2015, 06:31 AM
Moaning here is the only thing left to do with this broken game. Maybe someday gree will fix game. Have to give the mods something to do since gree will not fix game make them earn there paycheck.

Modern War Forum GF
04-14-2015, 06:46 AM
Moaning threads are usefull ...

What if there were none ... GREE might actually think they are doing a good job :)

J-manKometh96
04-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Vegaman, you do realize everything you said applies directly to the very post you said it in, right?

Don't like it, don't read it. Go find another forum. Freedom of choice. Do you like it as much now that the shoe is on the other foot?

At last most of the "moaning" threads here try to offer some type of correction to the issue at hand. Unlike this one.

J1mcrane
04-14-2015, 09:34 AM
Vegaman, you do realize everything you said applies directly to the very post you said it in, right?

Don't like it, don't read it. Go find another forum. Freedom of choice. Do you like it as much now that the shoe is on the other foot?

At last most of the "moaning" threads here try to offer some type of correction to the issue at hand. Unlike this one.

There's always one and today its you. I think the OP was trying to encourage people to stay positive!!

Please point me to the other Geee run forum, I don't think there is a lot of choice there mate.

J-manKometh96
04-14-2015, 10:26 AM
Encouraging others to stay positive by crying and moaning as much as anyone else? Rereading the ops post, his whole intent was to bait people into reacting, why else challenge the "trolls and junkies" directly?

J1mcrane
04-14-2015, 10:30 AM
Encouraging others to stay positive by crying and moaning as much as anyone else? Rereading the ops post, his whole intent was to bait people into reacting, why else challenge the "trolls and junkies" directly?

lol, feeling challenged?

Think you're reading a little too much into it!

Mr llama
04-14-2015, 11:20 AM
I think its time to stop all the moaning here. Same old, same old from the same old few..

If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to play.

If you want to peddle out the friends excuse then find a new game like so many have done.

Its been broken for years, so why moan when each event release is buggy and doesnt work. At least they are consitent.

Many of us play for fun, free, others choose to throw insane amounts at this game... But its freedom of choice.

So next time before you start to type, to abuse a mod, or dev, or complain about a broken buggy event, just take deep breath and ask yourself Who really cares? So save your breath and do something constructive with the time instead.

Bring on the trolls and junkies.Abusing mods Has become just another part of the game, take that away and you take a piece of mw with it

J-manKometh96
04-14-2015, 12:02 PM
lol, feeling challenged?

Think you're reading a little too much into it!

Nah. Just my nature to call out BS and hypocrisy when I see it.

thescondo
04-14-2015, 12:56 PM
I think its time to stop all the moaning

Can I continue moaning in pleasure ?

Vegaman
04-15-2015, 06:02 AM
Nah. Just my nature to call out BS and hypocrisy when I see it.

* lifts rod hard.... Strike and reel in.
Now better get back to hang up my catch.

Bravo Zulu
04-15-2015, 06:23 AM
You know, it has always been buggy and glitchy. I don't mind those.

But now things are broken in a new way. A way that requires no moaning, but a stand that many are taking as they quit spending and start leaving because let's face it- for the first time the past several months have ushered in an era that makes it difficult to play.

How can anyone moan about the temp bonuses and events if the globe is broken and we don't even know what we are playing to get?

How can you main about npcs etc when there are so many that between the visible and invisible npcs it nearly impossible to hit them without an exceedingly frustrating amount of time?

Can't moan about raid boss being impossible anymore when the event was so screwed up that people couldn't finish and the goal chain still didn't go away making it impossible to even guess where gree is going with that one.

Can't moan about skill points being useless for attack/defense now that they let us reset- now the FLTQs and LTQs require all of the energy gree assumed we would redistribute

Can't moan about units- gree made them available to all for a small farming fee

It's easy to build IPH now, too.

Can't moan about making it easy on new players to move up- all in all this game needs the new players to balance out the bitter and jaded ones.

It's really hard to moan about the game at all for the people that have still have problems signing in. They can't play, so nothing to moan about anyway.

What's ironic is what Mr. Llama pointed out. The only consistent part of this game has been all of the moaning here on the forum. When I get frustrated it is certainly comforting to come here and watch people fight about how much we should or should not complain. Watch the battles between the people that purport to play for free taking their frustrations out on the ones that use gold. Watching the gold spenders dismiss them with "spending is a choice" which it is. It nice to come here and see that sometimes the mods gives answers to the problems. And when they don't we get the predictable player responses.

Right now we have two consistent features- an inconsistent game and a ridiculously unproductive forum. I vote to keep the complaining here because it keeps it out of my main chat room. Lol

Carry on trolls and haters and those that take a supposedly more sane and moral higher ground! No matter how broken the game is- this is consistent. Perhaps people need that...

J-manKometh96
04-15-2015, 06:49 AM
* lifts rod hard.... Strike and reel in.
Now better get back to hang up my catch.

The masterbaiter revealed. :D

Vegaman
04-15-2015, 07:30 AM
The masterbaiter revealed. :D

Shhhh i'm really a 'closet moaner' but don't tell anyone ��������

WBS
04-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Abusing mods Has become just another part of the game, take that away and you take a piece of mw with it

The best post of the day.