PDA

View Full Version : All Together for Sxor in his Fight Against Cancer

megmonkey7
04-13-2015, 03:47 PM
Last week, we heard very bad news. Sxor, a member of Dutcher has a lymphoma cancer and he had to retire from the game. In the past few days, he had four surgeries to remove the cancer. The last one was the worst one because they had to remove his heart to remove the cancer behind. The waiting was terrible, but SxorJr came back with good news : Sxor made it.

To support Sxor and his family during that hard moment, many many players added SLB (for Sxor little *****es) in their name. Several players also created pictures to show their support to Sxor. Another group is actually working on an armor for the armor contest and we all hope to win that contest for Sxor and eventually help him to get that armor.

Finally, I would like to thank every players who added SLB in their tag or used the profile picture we made to support Sxor. During a full week, we put alliances and guilds on the side and we act together to support a player during a hard moment.

Thanks everybody !

megmonkey7
04-13-2015, 04:00 PM
Again, thank you to all the SLBs out there, who helped show support for Sxor throughout his treatment and recovery! It really means a lot to see so many people from various guilds and alliances coming together, to show support for an incredibly strong person!

Special thanks to Exho for creating these beautiful pictures!

Kent Chai
04-13-2015, 07:16 PM
Again, thank you to all the SLBs out there, who helped show support for Sxor throughout his treatment and recovery! It really means a lot to see so many people from various guilds and alliances coming together, to show support for an incredibly strong person!

Special thanks to Exho for creating these beautiful pictures!

It is great to see that we evolves from game friends to actually Life supporter of fellow game mate.

Ant venom
04-13-2015, 07:53 PM
Yes agreed, sometimes an alliance can act to be a real family, might I inquire megamonkey, but can u tell me which of the submissions belongs to the group creating that armor and what platform u guys are on? I want to help by voting for the armor if it makes it into top 10, u can pm me the group or something if u want.