PDA

View Full Version : The forever spinning wheels on the WD info page

Tinker
04-13-2015, 11:25 AM
Does anyone know if Gree will be fixing the WD info page so that it actually provides information about the various events of Joint Operation: Japan?

good gawd noooo
04-13-2015, 12:17 PM
they were there to mainly display events dates etc.. however due to no tempp bonuses or goals this round they have yet to adjust the display properly.. this is gree they will fix it when it will make them more money til then they could care less

Tinker
04-13-2015, 01:32 PM
they were there to mainly display events dates etc.. however due to no tempp bonuses or goals this round they have yet to adjust the display properly.. this is gree they will fix it when it will make them more money til then they could care less

I bet the Gree office looks like the maps we have to deal with: Numerous people milling about aimlessly, bumping into each other, retracing their steps, accomplishing nothing and looking at the clock.

Rolinz
04-13-2015, 02:05 PM
Another one of GREE's Display Errors!!!

dr_evazan22
04-13-2015, 06:19 PM
i bet the gree office looks like the maps we have to deal with: Numerous people milling about aimlessly, bumping into each other, retracing their steps, accomplishing nothing and looking at the clock.

ha! Ha! Ha!

tigerlion
04-13-2015, 06:24 PM
I bet the Gree office looks like the maps we have to deal with: Numerous people milling about aimlessly, bumping into each other, retracing their steps, accomplishing nothing and looking at the clock.

Lol. Don't know if they have that many employees to bump to another.

ZAN Quality Control
04-13-2015, 09:45 PM
Tinker = Awesome mental image generated.
Thank you!