PDA

View Full Version : Thanks no temp bonuses

Christopher Roberts Jr.
04-13-2015, 10:13 AM
I just want to say thank you to all those cry babies out there, who got gree to take away temps this cycle. Because of all your whining, we have none. And frankly it sucks. Also they are called temp bonuses for a reason, hint the word temp short for temporary. If u have a education lvl of a third grader you shpuld know what that means. Thanks tho for not having any bounses. Which makes th is cycle one of the worst. I suggest we break temps back for next cycle and mayne increase the %

bam bam.
04-13-2015, 09:26 PM
Yes but ur xp was permanent and they bait n switched the good regens for useless boosts for all but the last cycle. Temps were just another thing GReE couldn't get right. I hated them, but I do understand they could of been an addition to strategy in this auction house lol.

Ultimately it doesn't matter what event(s) you like. You pay to win!. Buy number 1!

tigerlion
04-13-2015, 09:42 PM
They didn't take away the temp bonuses because of people crying, or they would have removed them way before now. It's because, mostly, of the latest insane stats inflation. That's why also no boosts for LTQs, very small boosts on WD and FL. Stats were getting out of hand. Huge miscalculation by Gree programmers when they started releasing those enormous units. Another of numerous fails so far. Remember the equipments episode?

Gileas
04-14-2015, 03:53 AM
Remember the equipments episode?

I liked equipment. Bring it back.
Gil

Helios Von Elisar
04-14-2015, 04:15 AM
I'll miss the temp extra builder they gave out for the LTB. Other than that, good riddance. Most of them I didn't want. They got to be pretty sad, extra raid payout, extra valor, etc. I only liked the ones that dealt with Attack or defense but I'm not going to miss them. And I liked the equipment also. But the game is always changing. Gree is always trying to find new ways to keep us entertained and enthused. Most efforts fall short but some succeed. Some evolve into good events. I hated frontline when it came out, now I look forward to it. Android users need not comment...

hsf
04-14-2015, 05:45 AM
I liked equipment. Bring it back.
Gil

Same here, Id work hard for them.

good gawd noooo
04-14-2015, 01:05 PM
bringing back equip would be another way of losing more whales.. I didn't like it when it was released but I played along and actually had the most equip in my faction used gold to get it only to have gree take it away and offer NO compensation. if this game is gonna last at all gree has to be careful(like that will happen) about their moves. Personally I don't want it back but we will see what happens