PDA

View Full Version : Paid mod who plays MW?

bam bam.
04-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Does anyone think we can trick bolt into being the first community manager who plays the game?. Imagine that, someone who actually knows what is going on in-game. What a magical world. Our first ever c.m. Who is in the know!, a "full bottle" on the constant glitches, mistakes and disasters.

How about it young bolt?, are you willing to get in there and give it a go with us here in the MW community.

Join a team top 150 to 500 (buy a vault a month max)

Stay away from top teams as these guys are just ego spenders. You could sell them on an event where you throw darts at dead cows and they would still spend to be number 1!. You don't need to do much to keep them or problem gamblers satisfied.

We know you guys can't fix anything but still, a paid rep who plays...just...just...just imagine the possibilities.

Pick up your phone, down load the one star app and commit to playing for 3 months at one vault a month max. Just do it

Preacher Wolf
04-11-2015, 04:53 PM
It would be nice to have a moderator experience the problems that we are having instead of just reading about the problems that we are having. i agree with bam bam on this. But i don't agree with top factions just being ego spenders. i am in a top faction and i spend a lot of my gold to help smaller factions to either finish events or get as far as they can in events. Sometimes i spend more on the smaller factions than i do on my own faction.

bam bam.
04-11-2015, 05:47 PM
It would be nice to have a moderator experience the problems that we are having instead of just reading about the problems that we are having. i agree with bam bam on this. But i don't agree with top factions just being ego spenders. i am in a top faction and i spend a lot of my gold to help smaller factions to either finish events or get as far as they can in events. Sometimes i spend more on the smaller factions than i do on my own faction.

My argument for the top factions being out of their brains is GReE screwup and they keep spending. You mess up one event all cycle all factions should reward with not spending a cent on that event. Mess up 2 events you don't spend at all during the whole cycle. Do not reward failure by spending money to purchase #1 at the auction house.

I commend your philanthropy, I do agree there are some monster accounts out there who like helping smaller factions. But you are not helping get the problems fixed if you keep spending. You are working against market dynamics. You are just purchasing rotten food from shady suppliers. In the real world you would soon die of some weird disease haha

Preacher Wolf
04-11-2015, 06:20 PM
i agree with you to a point. We do keep supporting a place that keeps screwing people over. I would not go to a restaurant of they severed me bad food but yet i keep giving gree my money when they keep messing up.

Preacher Wolf
04-11-2015, 06:24 PM
But i don't spend money on this game just to have a big account. I spend money on this game to play with friends and have a good time. I know i could do that for free but i like doing it in the top 10. lol

WBS
04-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Gree wouldn't dare make the mods play. The mods would quit once they realized how bad of a product and company they are working for. They would see first hand the incompetence of the company they chose to work for.

Preacher Wolf
04-11-2015, 06:48 PM
one of the developers said that they play in a low faction in one of the other threads yesterday. apparently he could careless about how bad the game is messed up

crazeejay
04-11-2015, 06:59 PM
But i don't spend money on this game just to have a big account. I spend money on this game to play with friends and have a good time. I know i could do that for free but i like doing it in the top 10. lol

Yup those top 10 shiny pixels. Who wouldn't do that? lmfao (facepalm)

bam bam.
04-11-2015, 07:01 PM
one of the developers said that they play in a low faction in one of the other threads yesterday. apparently he could careless about how bad the game is messed up

Probably has a camper in his own faction lol. Technically they would be "playing".

Seriously I would love for someone in the company to play. Car salesmen often take the demo cars home...why shouldn't these guys take the game out for a spin

groovy shags
04-11-2015, 07:20 PM

Well, you must give your teammates vaults of gold so you guys can have even more fun! I will come an play to have some fun in the top ten also...if your are willing to buy gold for me. Wouldn't that be fun? I will be your wingman maverick! In game name, "Goose".

Preacher Wolf
04-11-2015, 08:33 PM
One of the ways we enjoy the game is by having close battles all the way to the last second. Whats wrong with that? I have been in lower factions and its just not the same. But everyone has there own reasons of playing this game. Who cares how people choose to spend there money. I am sure the free players here spend there money on other things that are stupid. You guys think that top factions are the reason for gree not fixing the game and yet you guys still open modern war multiple times a day. What do you think the 2nd most important aspect of these game is? If the cash players won't stop spending money on the game and you guys want to change the game then get all free players to stop logging in for a whole cycle and see what gree does. Wait you guys won't do that because you guys are just addicted to this game as the big spenders are.

good gawd noooo
04-11-2015, 08:55 PM
One of the ways we enjoy the game is by having close battles all the way to the last second. Whats wrong with that? I have been in lower factions and its just not the same. But everyone has there own reasons of playing this game. Who cares how people choose to spend there money. I am sure the free players here spend there money on other things that are stupid. You guys think that top factions are the reason for gree not fixing the game and yet you guys still open modern war multiple times a day. What do you think the 2nd most important aspect of these game is? If the cash players won't stop spending money on the game and you guys want to change the game then get all free players to stop logging in for a whole cycle and see what gree does. Wait you guys won't do that because you guys are just addicted to this game as the big spenders are.

hate it but he is right.... of course if we all stopped logging I for a full cycle chances are we would never log in again

bam bam.
04-11-2015, 09:38 PM
I think you lost the plot with that last statement preacher. Participation is way down, (we are logging on less - I took months off) but problems are not being addressed (my evidence is lower faction scores are dropping off significantly in the lower tiers). The top fellas just have their spend off every cycle which keeps the doors open on this defunct game.

The problem is we know this game at its core is a great product, we know how easy it would be to rectify...it really is not that hard. So we hope one manager will stop by and say "enough of this shady crap, let's do it legit".

Listen to us.
Start n finish on time.
Have walk throughs provided for all events in advance.
Have in game info and notifications.
Remove gambling (you know, as children gambling is against the law).
Gold confirms (ideally an on/off function for spending).
Control stat inflation (employ an economist to help develop the strategy to do so).
Have less events n 2 days off per cycle.
Talk to your consumers like they are human beings.
Simplify (k.i.s.s. Theory)
Compensate when you eff up n sincere apologies.
Make war be the event all the other events lead up to (big rewards n best boosts).
Listen to us!

Preacher Wolf
04-12-2015, 04:20 AM
So you know a lot of top teams have stopped doing some of the events. The iltq have not been worth anything and the boss events have been a toss up. We are still spending money on the weekends but a lot of us have stopped spending money on other events. But yes it would be great to have a paid mod actually play this game. I think a top 100 faction would be good for them.

Sheldor Sir
04-12-2015, 06:19 AM
they would have a server flag on their id like SUP an be immune to glitches