PDA

View Full Version : An event isnt Gree"d up

Tinker
04-11-2015, 01:06 PM
Is it too early to rejoice that Gree modified an event without Greeing it up? I'm talking about Frontline. So far no problems! Of course there is the perpetually spinning wheels on the event info page but that might not be because of Frontline. There are other events there that have no information due to the spinning wheels. The lengthy connection times of course is par for the course as is the Can't Connect to The Server announcement.

But just focusing on Frontline. Perfect.

oh oh...did i just jinx it.
hope not

good gawd noooo
04-11-2015, 03:00 PM
ACTUALLY are minor flaws I run 3 ids in same faction have already completed both the 8/8 and the 15/15 individual goals and now just repeat the 1/8 for rewards that aren't worth it... however twice during different wars one ids gets the rewards(wow more fl units I will NEVER deploy). And the other two put up exactly same amount of points and get no reward. NO I haven't bothered with a ticket as they don't fix anything anyway and even if they did I would get what a bunch of stuff I don't want. Plus the occasional server error when I deploy get a delay then it shows everything back as it was before I tried to deploy so I have to close game and reopen and try again.. but for gree you are correct this is a flawless event