PDA

View Full Version : Durandal Bomb Crate

captainfly
04-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Hi,

Does anybody of you also have problems with the Case-Box-Event?
Last 48 hours I opened every case but didn't get one crate.
I did in first 3 days 9/10 cases but now last 2 days I didn't get one.
I also tried to use Gold but only got Units. :(

Can somebody help me or tell if somebody have same problems?
I invested now already over 300 Gold, not 1 Case I got. :(

I send a Ticket, but no response and the event only run 8 hours more.

Thanks so much for any help.

krabbie
04-11-2015, 09:31 AM
Same problem for me, after I made 8/8 i am only receiving units...

WBS
04-11-2015, 09:39 AM
Same here, I have been stuck on 9th crate for 2 days now. I never care about crate events as I never get anything out of theme why they still are around I don't know.

Redbandit
04-11-2015, 09:59 AM
The case events are always terrible wen they have attack or defense boost

captainfly
04-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Seems like it could be again just a Android Problem. iOS-Player in my Faction dont have the problem. :(

Brown Out
04-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Received 8/8 yesterday.
Been stuck on 9/10 for three days.

No gold used, just fingers crossed.

ZekesFrock
04-11-2015, 10:15 AM
I am an iOS player and I have been stuck on 9/10 for 2 days as well. Also I am only at 5/8 on units. I do not use any gold on crate events as I've seen people buy a vault to get that last unit and never get it!

tigerlion
04-11-2015, 10:44 AM
They always reduce drop rate of crate (10/10) in last 2 or 3 days. You only get units for 8/8 after that.

captainfly
04-11-2015, 11:04 AM
Okay, thanks for your reply. Cant understand the logic of GREE ... They only want money or what, its not fair if they change the drop rate of crates on last days... :I(
I wrote a ticket hope that I get answer. I lost cause of this about 500 to 600 GOLD... :(

WBS
04-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Okay, thanks for your reply. Cant understand the logic of GREE ... They only want money or what, its not fair if they change the drop rate of crates on last days... :I(
I wrote a ticket hope that I get answer. I lost cause of this about 500 to 600 GOLD... :(

You have as much of a chance of getting all units or bombs as winning a jackpot even with gold. IT is online gambling within the game. Even though you should easily get it with gold I have known many players over the years that have used gold and still don't get it.

captainfly
04-11-2015, 01:08 PM
You have as much of a chance of getting all units or bombs as winning a jackpot even with gold. IT is online gambling within the game. Even though you should easily get it with gold I have known many players over the years that have used gold and still don't get it.

Yeah, I kno but again I just now took again 300 Gold = 20 more try to catch one but 21 times nothing or only units. :(
That cant be!!! That is not more randomize. Now I did about 100 try last 2 day and never got just one case!!!!

GREE I WANT MY GOLD BACK (800 Gold). Whats that if you promise 100% and only units you get. Could somebody of GREE tell me please the Chance (in procent) to get such a case??? Cant imagine that in 100 times there is never a case in. I am now real anoyed and didnt get Answer from GREE....

WBS
04-11-2015, 01:30 PM
Yeah, I kno but again I just now took again 300 Gold = 20 more try to catch one but 21 times nothing or only units. :(
That cant be!!! That is not more randomize. Now I did about 100 try last 2 day and never got just one case!!!!

GREE I WANT MY GOLD BACK (800 Gold). Whats that if you promise 100% and only units you get. Could somebody of GREE tell me please the Chance (in procent) to get such a case??? Cant imagine that in 100 times there is never a case in. I am now real anoyed and didnt get Answer from GREE....

It's up to you but I wouldn't ever waste an once of gold on crate events. To much gambling. Gambling should not be made part of the game at all. It goes with scratch offs at beginning of the game, the units and prizes are basically worthless.

bam bam.
04-11-2015, 02:59 PM
It is gambling. (In an unrestricted age game I might add). I am pretty sure it is working as intended. Get u all excited (9/10) and then sucker u into using money punting on remaining crate(s).

You gamble at your own risk and expense

sstuutss
04-11-2015, 04:38 PM
Its worse than gambling. At least with gambling the odds are fixed, with crates, the odds get lower.
You know, like giving them a little taste then putting the price up.

groovy shags
04-11-2015, 07:13 PM
Hi,

Does anybody of you also have problems with the Case-Box-Event?
Last 48 hours I opened every case but didn't get one crate.
I did in first 3 days 9/10 cases but now last 2 days I didn't get one.
I also tried to use Gold but only got Units. :(

Can somebody help me or tell if somebody have same problems?
I invested now already over 300 Gold, not 1 Case I got. :(

I send a Ticket, but no response and the event only run 8 hours more.

Thanks so much for any help.

The crate event is a suckers event. Plain and simple. Was this your first time ever trying it? I can't remember when these craps shoot events started, but I have been playing for 3 years, and I think I have finished it twice. Always the same story. Get 9 in the first 2 days, then 3 days worth of nothing. I have even tried using chunks of my glitched gold...still no luck. Only time I have been successful is by not using any gold. And that was obviously pure luck! I can only imagine how much gold those top guys use when they successfully open 250/300 crates! I get a good chuckle every time I look at the ones with the leader boards!

poopda pants
04-11-2015, 08:35 PM
Received 8/8 yesterday.
Been stuck on 9/10 for three days.

No gold used, just fingers crossed.

Same here on Android device.