PDA

View Full Version : Raiding

Preacher Wolf
04-11-2015, 06:33 AM
Has anyone else been losing a lot of raids you should be winning. I have a bp partner and we have been raiding each others def buildings for the last month and for some reason we both are now losing when hitting each other. This started happing last night.

Theblacklamp
04-11-2015, 06:41 AM
Lol. The exact same thing started happening to me as well with my battle point partner. Only thing I can think of is maybe the Canon is actually working now

Theblacklamp
04-11-2015, 06:43 AM
Has anyone else been losing a lot of raids you should be winning. I have a bp partner and we have been raiding each others def buildings for the last month and for some reason we both are now losing when hitting each other. This started happing last night.

LOL what would be the chances that you are trading battle points with me... I know we can't post game names but what are the first three letters of yours

Preacher Wolf
04-11-2015, 06:55 AM
LOL what would be the chances that you are trading battle points with me... I know we can't post game names but what are the first three letters of yours

there is only one letter in my game name

fatbodychris
04-11-2015, 07:44 AM
Same thing happened with my BP partner. We just take out one of the new boost and it drops it enough to where we still can win 99% of the time. It's odd though how my attack and his defense varies so much in the raid screen. It can jump up or down almost 100 billion.

ZekesFrock
04-11-2015, 08:48 AM
Same thing is happening with me and my BP partner. Even when I hit him it shows my attack is more than his defense but I still loose! Maybe Gree doesn't want us raiding anymore?

hairydonkey
04-11-2015, 09:44 AM

yes,..same has happened to me,..be trading bp for days. all of a sudden his def stats have rocketed on def raid screen, up by about 500b,..yet on his display screen his def stats are more or less the same as i have been seeing for past few days, and now i cannot beat him,..seem to start happening when fl started,..maybe just a coincidence but its very weird whats happening.
also just upgraded a cannon boost but my def stats visually didnt change on my screen but who knows if they did if someone raids me??

Preacher Wolf
04-11-2015, 10:26 AM
yes,..same has happened to me,..be trading bp for days. all of a sudden his def stats have rocketed on def raid screen, up by about 500b,..yet on his display screen his def stats are more or less the same as i have been seeing for past few days, and now i cannot beat him,..seem to start happening when fl started,..maybe just a coincidence but its very weird whats happening.
also just upgraded a cannon boost but my def stats visually didnt change on my screen but who knows if they did if someone raids me??

maybe gree has fixed the def issues we have been having. but even if they did they still messed up something because i should have no problem beating the guy i am trading bp with. and he should not have a problem raiding me as well. i guess this is just another thing we will have to wait for gree to fix.

bam bam.
04-12-2015, 02:25 AM
Don't spend till this issue is resolved one way or the other. Stop rewarding incompetence ;)

Preacher Wolf
04-12-2015, 05:00 AM
Don't spend till this issue is resolved one way or the other. Stop rewarding incompetence ;)

bam bam whats funny is that you want all the money spenders to stop spending money but yet its ok for you free players to keep logging in every day. I know you say that the lower factions scores have went down so free players are not logging is as much. But are you still logging in the game? If you are not willing to do something and make a stand to make this game better then don't ask the people that spend money this game to stop spending money on this game. If you are not willing to do something other than be a keyboard warrior then you don't have the right to tell gold spenders to stop buying gold

J-manKometh96
04-12-2015, 05:21 AM
Bam Bam has done this already for quite a long period, so I don't see why he wouldn't easily do it again. However, ultimately it's the money from gold, not whatever income GREE generates from logins and videos, that line their pockets. Besides, he's already taken the step he's asking others to take and stopped spending. He's just asking that others follow.

Preacher Wolf
04-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Bam Bam has done this already for quite a long period, so I don't see why he wouldn't easily do it again. However, ultimately it's the money from gold, not whatever income GREE generates from logins and videos, that line their pockets. Besides, he's already taken the step he's asking others to take and stopped spending. He's just asking that others follow.

If he is that upset with gree then why is he still playing. You say bam bam has already done this already for quite a long period, What has he done for a long time? All i see is bam bam always telling people to quite spending money. Has bam bam tried to get free players to stop logging in for a cycle? Has bam bam put down his game for a cycle? What has he done to help fix the problem other than telling people to stop spending money on this broken game until gree fixes it. Eventually if someone that is trying to make a difference is not seeing any results you should come to the conclusion that maybe the tactics that you are using is not working and just maybe you need to approach it in a completely different way. Bam Bam will never get everyone or even enough people to stop spending money on this game. His next best approach is getting free players to stop logging in for a cycle and see if that gets him anywhere else. Top 25 have to much invested in this game to listen to Bam Bam or anyone else that is telling them to stop spending money on this game.

Annihilator2
04-12-2015, 10:33 AM
New Gree's improvement