PDA

View Full Version : CALL ME IGNORANT ... Building Upgrades

Red BD
04-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Once upon a time I'm pretty sure Inwas able to upgrade Defense Buildings and Money Buildings separately (as in 2 and 2 when I had an upgrade limit of 2). More recently I am pretty sure I could upgrade 2 buildings as well as LTB.
Was I dreaming?/hallucinating?

John_Locke
04-10-2015, 10:50 PM
Yep.

#EXTRAS

Dipstik
04-11-2015, 06:13 AM
I'm pretty sure the subject of this thread constitutes entrapment...

wibble4321
04-11-2015, 01:47 PM
I'm pretty sure the subject of this thread constitutes entrapment...

Trying not to reply and state obvious. Must not call them ig....

Red BD
04-11-2015, 05:07 PM
Trying not to reply and state obvious. Must not call them ig....

I don't care if you folks call ME ignorant (or anything else for that matter). So Gree shouldn't care what u call me. I just want to know if I'm misremembering (as Brian Williams might say (-:)

Captain Torgue
04-11-2015, 06:08 PM
I don't care if you folks call ME ignorant (or anything else for that matter). So Gree shouldn't care what u call me. I just want to know if I'm misremembering (as Brian Williams might say (-:)

No you're not. The original post was correct and you could upgrade two defense and two income buildings at the same time. I just noticed that too.

Perhaps we should send in a ticket to Gree.

Red BD
04-11-2015, 11:46 PM
No you're not. The original post was correct and you could upgrade two defense and two income buildings at the same time. I just noticed that too.

Perhaps we should send in a ticket to Gree.

Thanks- I was heading for the local Fruitcake Factory over this. I will respectfully send a ticket, not that I think anything will change, but maybe next time they change stuff they'll say something.

Red BD
04-11-2015, 11:57 PM
And here's the ticket:
In the not so distant past I was able to:
1) upgrade 2 $ Buildings and 2 Defense Buildings at the same time when I had a 2 Building upgrade limit;
2) build 1 $ building and 1 defense bldg at same time
3) (I think) construct 1 $ building and 1 LTB or defense building at same time

Why am I unable to do this anymore? FAQ does not help.
I would appreciate you attention to this matter.

Rodimus
04-12-2015, 03:59 AM
OP,

Are you in a syndicate? if that is indeed the case, you can always ask one of your fellow members the questions or concerns you may have first. Just a suggestion

Captain Torgue
04-12-2015, 05:39 AM
OP,

Are you in a syndicate? if that is indeed the case, you can always ask one of your fellow members the questions or concerns you may have first. Just a suggestion

What are you talking about? The forum is and has always been the best place to look for help.

Red BD
04-12-2015, 08:51 PM
OP,

Believe it or not I am the Boss of one, and know my people pretty well. If I thought a compadre could help, I'd ask. I thought that is why this Forum existed. Maybe I was wrong. Or are you saying that one should not "bother" the poor folks at Gree with such questions? Well Rodimus, such questions are what necessitates the employment of someone, so theyrely should not mind.
Thanks for your concern.

Red BD
04-14-2015, 11:46 PM
Got a response from Gree!!! Speedy!!
What they said was for me to turn off the game completely and when it came back on it would be like it was before.
So I did, but it did not help. So I shut down my devices and rebooted. Nada.
I am not being critical of Gree, but don't know what to do. Logically they say I should not have this problem and it's due to my device. Do I need new devices? I am scared. Don't want to bother them again... Oh my