PDA

View Full Version : Wow, you delete my thread?

Pidgeot
04-10-2015, 01:27 PM
I had to make sure so I look through my posting history to see if it still existed and its gone. You removed my thread looking for contact info from GREE to request a refund due to YOUR company ethics that would land a lawsuit. There was nothing harsh there and was just looking for information. Rather than lock the thread, you completely remove it, like the other thread telling others to get refunds.

Its not your players, its you and the company you work for. Rather than removing threads and trying to silence the player base, how about you fix the problems.

legalious
04-10-2015, 01:39 PM
Discussion and/or advocacy of software piracy or refunds is strictly prohibited on these boards.

Mod actions are not a topic for public discussion, any public discussion of Moderator actions will be subject to an infraction and eventual ban. If you have a serious issue to raise with moderation please contact a Community Manager.

Locking this thread. Please review the Code of Conduct (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105486-Policy-Code-of-Conduct-(Updated-04-02-15)).