PDA

View Full Version : Enemy loots awards

Jts
04-10-2015, 12:26 PM
anybody knows anything about the enemy loots Award in the ongoing battle event?

Ninja☆Smoke
04-10-2015, 12:32 PM
I'm not sure, a couple of other team members open theirs. It was a data chip and files.

Dklv
04-10-2015, 12:41 PM
I got an enemy defense thing and another member got an ip bonus. Ridiculous that we have no information for an entirely new part of the game. Thanks.

Evan1000
04-10-2015, 12:46 PM
Temp bonuses. Last for the duration of the event

Dklv
04-10-2015, 12:56 PM
The one I opened is not in my temp bonuses nor do I have another item in my inventory.

PhantomNine
04-10-2015, 12:59 PM
Check your mods section at the bottom after you open the box (located in your inventory special section)

Dklv
04-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Yes, it appears that some are not temp bonuses. They are in inventory and not listed as temp.

Vile Lynn
04-10-2015, 01:33 PM
O M G !!!

Did GREE bring KA Chests to CC??

Gawd, I hope not.
We HATE chests in KA! and that's putting it nicely.

Doesn't anybody at GREE read the KA Forum??
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks for the advance announcement... NOT!

Kitty McPurr
04-10-2015, 02:09 PM
When will android be getting an update with the section on stats page that lists "temporary bonuses"? Seems odd to add that section to iOS and start using temporary bonuses, but not add that to the android updates...hmmm.

Kitty McPurr
04-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Do these mods inside the boxes last all 72hrs of the war? Or just 1 battle during the war? Or one day? Any info from GREE???

Evan1000
04-10-2015, 02:24 PM
A guy in my syn just got a "bomb".. -10% all bonuses.. but not your enemies

!Radar
04-10-2015, 02:31 PM
What happens if you get 10 of them?

Destroyer#1
04-10-2015, 02:38 PM
I guess they reduce the current ones with 10%. So its not 100% if you get 10. Thats what i hope at least. Like the building upgrade cost reduce. you never get to zero. Either way it sucks. And they are supposed to be rare so you wont get them that easy.

!Radar
04-10-2015, 02:53 PM
I guess they reduce the current ones with 10%. So its not 100% if you get 10. Thats what i hope at least. Like the building upgrade cost reduce. you never get to zero. Either way it sucks. And they are supposed to be rare so you wont get them that easy.

I know. Just think it would be entertaining to see someone pick up 10 or 15 of these. Start off as Dl, finish battles as the person who has to hit the command Center or whatever it's called.

Demolisher VFF Rebels
04-10-2015, 03:42 PM
I got a 10% ip bonus but it's in my permanent bonuses and doesn't say temporary on it anywhere so I am guessing it's permanent some of them say temporary but not the ip mods

Red BD
04-10-2015, 06:14 PM
I just keep getting "hit lists", but HECK, I have no clue what do do with them.
Oops- are we allowed to say "heck"?

Evan1000
04-10-2015, 06:17 PM
They're all temp bonuses. Hit lists are influence bonuses.

cajunman
04-10-2015, 06:23 PM

Since I opened the crates and got influence increase of 13% so far, my actual average ip per hit has dropped from before I had them.

Anyone else see this difference?

Evan1000
04-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Since I opened the crates and got influence increase of 13% so far, my actual average ip per hit has dropped from before I had them.

Anyone else see this difference?

Ip is pretty random. Maybe you had bad luck or a bad target. You'll notice an increase eventually. Try aiming for guys above your level, usually gives more ip.

Rudd
04-10-2015, 07:17 PM
Try aiming for guys above your level, usually gives more ip.

Is this confirmed? Sounds made up to me.

Cereal K!ller
04-11-2015, 10:23 AM
Its not just above your level. If you can hit a 250 and you're 120 youll get a lot more points than hitting a level 50.

Would be great to know how to use these boxes besides opening them.

Dipstik
04-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Why do you assume there's another way to use them other than by opening them?

Blaggard
04-11-2015, 11:01 AM
Buy henchmen with them, that's what I did.

jfgarzon
04-11-2015, 01:14 PM
O M G !!!

Did GREE bring KA Chests to CC??

Gawd, I hope not.
We HATE chests in KA! and that's putting it nicely.

Doesn't anybody at GREE read the KA Forum??
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks for the advance announcement... NOT!

So are these bomb items temporary or permanent?

wibble4321
04-11-2015, 01:45 PM
Just so I understand, the Enemy Loot boxes are essentially crates and we may receive benevolent or malicious rewards that may be temporary, permanent or something in between? Cool, clear as...

Red BD
04-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Just so I understand, the Enemy Loot boxes are essentially crates and we may receive benevolent or malicious rewards that may be temporary, permanent or something in between? Cool, clear as...

Milk... the bonuses appear to be permanent (don't know about the bad things)- at least they appear in the non- temporary area

wibble4321
04-12-2015, 02:02 AM
Milk... the bonuses appear to be permanent (don't know about the bad things)- at least they appear in the non- temporary area

Everything I have opened so far said temp (Hit list, enemy def down etc.)

Evan1000
04-12-2015, 07:58 AM
Is this confirmed? Sounds made up to me.

I don't think it was every confirmed but it's usually the case

tbone78
04-12-2015, 08:54 AM
Ip calculations have definitely changes. I use to get an average off ~500 points per hit. Now with an extra 22% increase (plus syn 50% bonus), I'm averaging around 450.

I don't keep track of each hit but I definitely see a different pattern. Over 250 wins this weekend so I know it's not just bad luck. I'm also hitting well above my lvl. Level 102 and usually hitting lvl 250+

Some members in my syn are getting big numbers. biggest so far 767 for single hit. I think maybe these bonuses are working on ios but not Droid devices. Anyone that has both and is able to compare?

sister morphine
04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Has anybody from Gree come on here and said as much? Just because they appear under temporary bonuses on Android doesn't make it so, any more than appearing with permanent bonus items on iOS makes them that.

I will say that items with temporary effects in MW have been clearly marked as such when won, so I live in hope these will be permanent. It would certainly be nice to know either way.

Edit: just seen Wibble say his have been labelled temp; mine are not. Another Android/iOS thing presumably?

Evan1000
04-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Has anybody from Gree come on here and said as much? Just because they appear under temporary bonuses on Android doesn't make it so, any more than appearing with permanent bonus items on iOS makes them that.

I will say that items with temporary effects in MW have been clearly marked as such when won, so I live in hope these will be permanent. It would certainly be nice to know either way.

Edit: just seen Wibble say his have been labelled temp; mine are not. Another Android/iOS thing presumably?

I'm on Android, I don't have a section in my profile for temp bonuses. But each time I open a crate it says [Temp].

Don't get me wrong though.. I'd kill to keep all these ip bonuses

Winnson
04-12-2015, 10:25 AM

That about sums it up

sister morphine
04-12-2015, 11:19 AM
I'm on Android, I don't have a section in my profile for temp bonuses. But each time I open a crate it says [Temp].

Don't get me wrong though.. I'd kill to keep all these ip bonuses
They seem to have different effects too. An Android user in my syn opened a common for a 1% IP boost; I opened a common on an iOS account and IP bonuses from the boxes went up 3%!

Lol, you couldn't make this stuff up for satire. :)

Evan1000
04-12-2015, 05:28 PM
They seem to have different effects too. An Android user in my syn opened a common for a 1% IP boost; I opened a common on an iOS account and IP bonuses from the boxes went up 3%!

Lol, you couldn't make this stuff up for satire. :)

When I first open up a crate and get a hit list it says [Temp] +1% influence increase! But when I check my inventory it goes up by 3%

Red BD
04-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Speaking of the Twilight Zone, 2 players in the same syndicate (mine- and same real guy is both) got the exact same crates, but I'm told the guy is way favoring the mini cause although it SEEMS the same **** (excuse me- stuff) came out of the crates, his mini gets way more points for attacking than the other, although the mini's stats are 15% lower.
Maybe that isn't weird. Who knows, but I like these things.

Jcw9811
04-13-2015, 12:31 PM
Speaking of the Twilight Zone, 2 players in the same syndicate (mine- and same real guy is both) got the exact same crates, but I'm told the guy is way favoring the mini cause although it SEEMS the same **** (excuse me- stuff) came out of the crates, his mini gets way more points for attacking than the other, although the mini's stats are 15% lower.
Maybe that isn't weird. Who knows, but I like these things.

That is because the mini accounts level is lower than the guys main account. When attack the difference in level between u and your targets matters in ip calculation. So u should always try and hit the highest level player on the other team that u can.

Red BD
04-13-2015, 04:47 PM
That is because the mini accounts level is lower than the guys main account. When attack the difference in level between u and your targets matters in ip calculation. So u should always try and hit the highest level player on the other team that u can.

Thanks- good advice.

Red BD
04-13-2015, 04:54 PM
And they seem to have been temporary. Although when I hit "View All Bonuses" it says I have a 38% IP increase and -5% Enemy Defense, they no longer appear under Bonuses in my Profile.
What a world, what a world.