PDA

View Full Version : Who is joining me @ 2:01 PM EST???

mieyb3270
04-10-2015, 10:54 AM
UPDATE: 4/21/2015

so my 72 Hour break turned into a 10+ day break. Been playing Summoners War, and boy do they have it right! top 5 things why I'd Play this Game over MW hands down:

1) THEY GIVE YOU FREE GOLD EVERYDAY! Do the 8 daily missions get 10 gold (Crystals/gold equivalent)
2) Guild War is a 12 hour window, you play when you want during the 12 hours. each player max 3 attacks. It doesn't turn into a match over wallet size for the war. everyone gets the same amount of attacks
3) FREE GOLD Every day!!!!!
4) Free Energy Every Day
5) FREE GOLD Every Day!!!!

won't be back to MW...good luck folks!

Hello MW Community and GREE,

I am a long time player who is now completely disappointed in the game so much that effective 2:01 PM EST I will be taking a 72 hour break from the game. The only way GREE's stock holders and executives are going to do anything is when REVENUE is affected. It's how our business works that I am employed at, it's how all companies work. REVENUE, REVENUE REVENUE. So with that said who wants to join me and my faction and taking a 72 hour break, and have the executives asking on Monday....why is revenue down? Why is the number of logins down? Why did the server stay up this weekend in the last 10 minutes of Frontline? Nothing will change unless we make it happen.

Enjoy your weekend everyone....I hear Summons War is pretty fun game if you have to click something this weekend!! Just started playing it today and am actually smiling while playing a game for once in a long time!!!

Sheldor Sir
04-10-2015, 10:59 AM
which Summoners war? playdek or Com2uS

mieyb3270
04-10-2015, 11:01 AM
com2us is the one I am playing. Actually a co-worker and former MW player suggested it to me as he overheard my complaining today about the latest RB gree-up...and just to burn the Gree execs a little more the $$ I would have spent on gold this weekend I gave to com2us for their starter pack $29.99 just went to another company GREE! Hope this is a WAKEUP call to your board!

mieyb3270
04-10-2015, 02:21 PM
I was hoping people would reply they were joining....but I guess the lack of replies means people are still tapping their hard earn money and wasting their limited time on earth tapping away ..... Shame I was hoping to get more people behind the MW vacation.

truthteller
04-10-2015, 02:39 PM
or some are working

feels weird (nice but weird) not loggin into MW for almost 24 hours now lol

DieselPowered
04-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Many teams have already went on vacation (some permanently). Ive been on vacation from events for over a month now due to all of the gree-ups. If/when Gree farts to dislodge their head and actually fix the broken aspects of the game then we may come back. Most of us just log in to collect and upgrade, check to see if things are fixed, then log back out and report to the rest of our faction, using our third party chat apps, that the situation normal all gree-d up (snagu). Then we log on to the "other" game that we have decided to play while waiting and still have fun as a team.

garen argon
04-10-2015, 02:44 PM
com2us is the one I am playing. Actually a co-worker and former MW player suggested it to me as he overheard my complaining today about the latest RB gree-up...and just to burn the Gree execs a little more the $$ I would have spent on gold this weekend I gave to com2us for their starter pack $29.99 just went to another company GREE! Hope this is a WAKEUP call to your board!

gree has a market cap of 1.5b us dollars, and 500m free cash avail...so no the $29.99 purchase wont change much

Big John
04-10-2015, 03:09 PM
It's the weekend so the Gree team will join you.

mieyb3270
04-10-2015, 03:43 PM
gree has a market cap of 1.5b us dollars, and 500m free cash avail...so no the $29.99 purchase wont change much

It starts with 1, when many follow then it will! Have a good weekend! Going out and spending the remaining $70 I would have spent on GREE on a nice dinner with my GF! Later folks!

mieyb3270
04-10-2015, 03:44 PM
or some are working

feels weird (nice but weird) not loggin into MW for almost 24 hours now lol

True, I took a PTO day today!!! LOL

Apollo13
04-10-2015, 03:59 PM
Not completely not logging in. But was sure nice not doing any of the LTQs. Not bothered with Raid Boss either.

surfinguy369
04-10-2015, 04:28 PM
The only event even worth doing is now upgrading the LTB!

CC1
04-10-2015, 04:46 PM
The only event even worth doing is now upgrading the LTB!

Enjoy it while it lasts. It appears that Gree is methodically screwing up every event and aspect one by one. I haven't logged in today. So I don't know if they've gotten around to screwing up Frontline. But rest assured, if you enjoy it, Gree will eventually screw it up too.

azgrunge
04-11-2015, 08:32 AM
I haven't spent any money on it in three years (ever). However I play less now due to the un playability. That in turn makes the game less fun for those that pay which means they pay less. But what do I know.

mieyb3270
04-21-2015, 06:34 PM
Push to top

J-manKometh96
04-21-2015, 07:25 PM
I'm in. I have no problem sitting out an event.

Loli-PoP
04-21-2015, 08:07 PM
I'm in. I have no problem sitting out an event.

Okay, i read all - i'm in too! I usually buy 1-2 volts per war [started playing i thing 2 or 3 wars ago?]

So i'll save for spa this weekend :cool:

major willy
04-21-2015, 08:33 PM
Heck. Not a ten day break. I'm taking a permanent one. Gree you tanked this game. By my response on my ticket it will be done in months. Laters and here I come Boom Beach. Stinks to have a rival take your players gree.

J-manKometh96
04-22-2015, 01:57 AM
Yeah I just noticed your edit. But I'm still game for no playing at all for whatever period of time.

Cuombajj
04-22-2015, 03:23 AM
Lol. Just play MW without gold :)

Preacher Wolf
04-22-2015, 04:25 AM
It sucks that people are quiting this game but I understand and I can't blame them. But what I don't understand is why do people keep coming back to the forums after they say they done playing. If your done then stay away from all parts of the game.

Cuombajj
04-22-2015, 05:35 AM
It sucks that people are quiting this game but I understand and I can't blame them. But what I don't understand is why do people keep coming back to the forums after they say they done playing. If your done then stay away from all parts of the game.

It's like checking your ex GF/BF facebook page, you want to see that they are in misery, so you can feel better :)

DieselPowered
04-22-2015, 06:01 AM
I keep checking back to see if gree farted to dislodge their head and fix the broken aspects. After playing this game for years, a fun game that i truly enjoyed, and watching the ever increasing glitches, bugs, and attempts to trick people out of gold, i have finally reached MY breaking point. However i do wish that gree would fix the game and make it enjoyable once more so that i can return and enjoy this once great game. Some say that the game is burning like rome.... i have my marshmellows, hotdogs, moonshine, and a good seat to watch from. In all honesty this forum is more fun than playing the game at the moment, so those many dollars spent over the years is still paying off.

J-manKometh96
04-22-2015, 07:12 AM
Yes, the forums are far more entertaining than any game GREE currently has. Says a lot about their programming and management skills.

Preacher Wolf
04-22-2015, 06:43 PM
It's like checking your ex GF/BF facebook page, you want to see that they are in misery, so you can feel better :)

So what you are saying is that modern war turns you into stalkers. I better join the rest of you before i get affected as well. lol

Paisthecoolest
04-22-2015, 06:48 PM
It's the weekend so the Gree team will join you.

That is funny