PDA

View Full Version : Temp bonuses?????

Christopher Roberts Jr.
04-10-2015, 05:04 AM
Yes i was wondering if anyone could answer 2 questions of mine, 1 is there goin to be temp bonus this cycle considering last fltq and this ltq has no temp iteams? And what is this raid boss event all about and how stupid is it

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-10-2015, 05:12 AM
No one knows except THE GREE, and THE GREE is wise like THE SPHINX. THE GREE just looks and never says NUTTIN.

groovy shags
04-10-2015, 07:33 AM
No one knows except THE GREE, and THE GREE is wise like THE SPHINX. THE GREE just looks and never says NUTTIN.

On my way down the yellow (gold) brick road. I heard the great "Wizard of GREE" has all the answers! Who shall join me on this epic adventure?

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-10-2015, 08:00 AM
On my way down the yellow (gold) brick road. I heard the great "Wizard of GREE" has all the answers! Who shall join me on this epic adventure?

Toto and I will tread that YELLOW BRICK ROAD with you, mate.
My pals the TIN MAN, COWARDLY LION, and SCARECROW say they're coming, too.
THE BIG BAD WOLF, his bottom beach, LIL RED RIDING HOOD, and the three little pigs wanna tag along. LET'S ROLL.

Agent Orange
04-10-2015, 08:09 AM

Ah yes that all knowing and all seeing gree STiNX.

ezmunie
04-10-2015, 08:11 AM
Gree Customer Support:

When you look at your in-game calendar and see an event boosts listed as "Classified", this is because there are no temporary bonuses associated with that event. Temporary boosts are currently undergoing a makeover in Modern War and will be out for the foreseeable future. There will still be permanent bonuses available.

Since this is the case, they shouldn't even be on the calender at all.

groovy shags
04-10-2015, 08:22 AM
Just as they said about the frontline tanks...and the equipment. These will all come back into use far, far away into the future! Once again the forums doesn't fail me for some good evening laughs!