PDA

View Full Version : How Gree can make money on raid boss

Captain Torgue
04-10-2015, 04:58 AM
I find it annoying that players who spend gold chasing legendaries to get the 12/12 individual raid boss items sometimes miss out whilst free players get them.

To compensate for this and for Gree to earn extra money I suggest removing the goal of obtaining 12/12 and replace it with damage goals just like in street assault.

So goal 1 would be to do 500 mil damage, goal 2, 1 bil, goal 3 10 bill, goal 4 is 50 bil, goal 5 is 100 bil, 6 is 200 bil, 7 is 350 bil and final goal of 500 bil.

This way if someone wants to get the individual items they have to actually spend gold instead of just getting lucky.

This will keep the gold players happy and put some extra cash in Grees pocket too.

Rodimus
04-10-2015, 05:55 AM
Outstanding!!! Now that's a man with a plan!

Nighteg
04-10-2015, 06:21 AM
I love the dmg indi goals idea, but only as an addition to the 12/12 indi goal, not instead.

p.s. 500b? Seriously? The entire event from easy to elite is probably around 2.3 trillion HP (may Evan correct me). So unless you're in a 5 people syn, 500b is out of whack.

Dipstik
04-10-2015, 06:28 AM
Make sure it resets if you leave the syndicate.

sister morphine
04-10-2015, 07:05 AM
I find it annoying that players who spend gold chasing legendaries to get the 12/12 individual raid boss items sometimes miss out whilst free players get them.

To compensate for this and for Gree to earn extra money I suggest removing the goal of obtaining 12/12 and replace it with damage goals just like in street assault.

So goal 1 would be to do 500 mil damage, goal 2, 1 bil, goal 3 10 bill, goal 4 is 50 bil, goal 5 is 100 bil, 6 is 200 bil, 7 is 350 bil and final goal of 500 bil.

This way if someone wants to get the individual items they have to actually spend gold instead of just getting lucky.

This will keep the gold players happy and put some extra cash in Grees pocket too.
It's the luck of the draw whether you get those items or not. Certainly it shouldn't be dependant on having a high disposable income you're willing to toss at this game. If a gold player doesn't get prize A despite spending hundreds trying that's too bad. If they spent their money elsewhere they'd be sure to get prizes that are unobtainable to any free player.

In the Raid Boss before the one just finished, one of my accounts got no legendaries at all, the other got two whilst we were doing the normal tier, and then the third popped out in the last day when we were hitting Lvl c60-70 bosses. I did no farming on either account; just don't have time available for all that jumping. I'm sure that would infuriate you even more, which makes me happy. :)

Were you going to suggest next that wrappers in box events should be disallowed unless a player has spent a minimum amount of gold during it?

This smells rather like you spent a big pile of gold and didn't get the wrapper, am I right? Have a chill pill.

Kitty McPurr
04-10-2015, 07:47 AM
While you are at it make container events more gold centric...perhaps once you reach 9/10 and have opened 1000 contaimers you automatically get awarded the final 10/10 item. (Sarcasm)

There are aspects of this game that are chance oriented, and aspects that are concrete cost oriented...let's keep it that way.

Vile Lynn
04-10-2015, 07:48 AM
I thought RB Indy was 15/15.

:confused:

Captain Torgue
04-10-2015, 08:01 PM
This smells rather like you spent a big pile of gold and didn't get the wrapper, am I right? Have a chill pill.

Actually I got it, I'm just sick of free players getting it as well.

Evan1000
04-10-2015, 08:29 PM
I love the dmg indi goals idea, but only as an addition to the 12/12 indi goal, not instead.

p.s. 500b? Seriously? The entire event from easy to elite is probably around 2.3 trillion HP (may Evan correct me). So unless you're in a 5 people syn, 500b is out of whack.

Safe to say close to if not more than that. Haha

Red BD
04-10-2015, 10:30 PM
Oh Captain my captain, is this your application for a job with Gree???��������

sister morphine
04-10-2015, 10:57 PM
Actually I got it, I'm just sick of free players getting it as well.
I hear the sound of tiny violins! :rolleyes:

Captain Torgue
04-11-2015, 12:07 AM
I hear the sound of tiny violins! :rolleyes:

For free players if Gree takes on my idea? Absolutely!

sister morphine
04-11-2015, 12:49 AM
For free players if Gree takes on my idea? Absolutely!
Free players are grateful for what they can get. :)

The vast majority of spenders are fine; just a shame a few with some bizarre sense of entitlement have to spoil it.

I'm surprised though that you're still playing after all that cash glitching you did back in the day. Be grateful that Gree treats gold spending cheaters differently to those who don't and walk away. :p

kimberleyj
04-11-2015, 05:15 AM
If you don't like the way rb works for indi well maybe you shouldn't do the event simples. I am sure most gold and free players are happy with the way it is . Assult, war ect is the place for most heavy gold players to get better weapons over free players.

I am suprised you haven't ran out of syn to get booted from.

Dipstik
04-11-2015, 06:20 AM
I'm surprised you get away with trolling like that.

TZora
04-11-2015, 08:19 PM
raid boss in it's current form is easy, I suggest gree to make it a bit tough... make overall boss health about 200 trillion, may be more? yea, sound like a good plan :)

sister morphine
04-11-2015, 11:28 PM
raid boss in it's current form is easy, I suggest gree to make it a bit tough... make overall boss health about 200 trillion, may be more? yea, sound like a good plan :)
Or they could make it like MW is now. Very tough bosses, some of which have to be killed in 30 minutes. Fifteen levels to finish on day one, and if you don't get there looks like the rest of the event is locked out for you. :rolleyes:

Mugzy
04-12-2015, 06:30 PM

The game takes zero skill as it is. It is merely tapping and then seeing how dumb you are/how much you will spend on a pretend score on a phone game. You want to remove the game of chance and have it solely come down to how much you're willing to pay?

You could just pay a programmer to make your imaginary stats go higher, then you can bypass the game portion completely.

!Radar
04-12-2015, 07:46 PM
The game takes zero skill as it is. It is merely tapping and then seeing how dumb you are/how much you will spend on a pretend score on a phone game. You want to remove the game of chance and have it solely come down to how much you're willing to pay?

You could just pay a programmer to make your imaginary stats go higher, then you can bypass the game portion completely.

Sometimes, when I'm worried about my low stats. I turn off cc and play a different game on my iPhone. It's called calculator. My stats can get way higher on there.

Killer p
04-13-2015, 07:40 AM

As a gold player I jump and if it gets like 4-5 hours tight i use gold to jump more!
Never missed out on a legendary!
I say good job on RB GREE!

Captain Torgue
04-13-2015, 07:08 PM
As a gold player I jump and if it gets like 4-5 hours tight i use gold to jump more!
Never missed out on a legendary!
I say good job on RB GREE!

I never miss out either, that's not the point.

The point is free players should miss out.

John_Locke
04-13-2015, 07:37 PM

Jumping encourages activity rewarded with work. As with all other major drugs, thus is usually enough to start a chain reaction of increased spending as old stimuli gets used to, eventually culminating in dea... I mean, better stats.

sean.keller
04-14-2015, 05:39 PM
Well your way is too just out spend everyone, my way is to out play you with better game skills.

sean.keller
04-14-2015, 05:40 PM
why because they play better then you.

sean.keller
04-14-2015, 05:42 PM

I never missed out neither and i got mine all free that makes me a better player then you lol