PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss progress?

Merc_mw
04-10-2015, 04:04 AM
Maybe the developers don't play. So to help the developers have a better feel for the game, we can let them know how factions are progressing. There are plenty of other threads for whining & moaning. Please leave this one for progress reports.

We are a top 75 faction working thru level 3 of beginners 14 hours in. We have called 5 bosses- one escaped. We are not using gold for this absurdity.

Others?

Helios Von Elisar
04-10-2015, 04:16 AM
Our 8th attemp going on now, first 7 escaped. What do they say about people doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results...

We are a 60 member team with players from a few billion to 1.25 trillion. No one is blowing gold on this farce. we are just counting the hours until it ends and we can see what Gree does next. Another big gree-up and players will start dropping.

bashir
04-10-2015, 04:26 AM
Top 80 faction doing roll call so we don't use gold just wait till we have enough ppl to kill a boss we well not finish this event but Honestly we don't care just farming what we can ☺☺

Allday
04-10-2015, 04:42 AM
Top 80 faction doing roll call so we don't use gold just wait till we have enough ppl to kill a boss we well not finish this event but Honestly we don't care just farming what we can ☺☺
Tough to farm with boss health this high.

Laurence1
04-10-2015, 04:47 AM
4/15 60 member team top 100 6 escaped on this lvl waste of time do not spend gold on this event. And even if we could go on when its a 30 min boss lmao.

PITA4PRES
04-10-2015, 04:53 AM
The only way this would even be possible for more factions would be if they meant for it to now use boosted stats rather than raw stats. I know they want events to be challenging, but when you have almost every faction abandoning an event because they can't even kill a beginner boss then something is seriously screwed up. GREE is the perfect example to follow when you want to drive customers away. They are insane because they keep doing the same things over and over with the same results--driving people away. WAY TO GO GREE!! KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB!!

CC1
04-10-2015, 05:28 AM
0/15 here. Summoned one without looking at health first thinking surely a seasoned 40 person team can take down a "Beginner" boss. What a shock. We officers will not be summoning anymore even if they reduce it. There comes a time when you have to stand by your principles and demand respect or at least competence. As the saying goes "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

Carl47a
04-10-2015, 05:33 AM
Zero for us as well...our faction had two tries at the beginner boss then threw it in as a bad job. We took the collective decision to refuse to summon any more bosses, so we are on strike as far as this nonsensical epic boss event is concerned.

Sparkle
04-10-2015, 05:52 AM
We are a small faction of 30. Our members' stats vary from 10 billion to several hundred billion. We tried the first beginner boss and barely made a sliver dent. No one could regenerate a second hit in 30 minutes even if a second sliver would matter. Then Gree announced that the problem was fixed. We summoned a second time. We all power attacked. Yay! That took off 3 slivers and no one could regenerate for another PA in an hour, either. Not that 6 slivers would help any more than one. For good measure we summoned a 3rd boss which behaved badly as well. We gave up. No way should you have to play daily for 2 and a half years and PA with 29 other people to barely make a dent in the first beginner boss then be told that the problem is fixed.

Angel Baby
04-10-2015, 06:07 AM
Small faction 30 players... No point. Playing Clash of Clans

Tee
04-10-2015, 06:40 AM
60 member faction - zero kills. Stopped after first attempt.

16 member faction - zero kills. No attempts.

KillerDriller
04-10-2015, 06:48 AM
Called one boss to give it a try. Not even close. No one used any gold or health packs. Our faction is taking a much needed break from the game. Some are considering selling off their assets and making it permanent.

There has been talk about a game called Domintaions. Anyone know anything about it?

groovy shags
04-10-2015, 06:55 AM
Called one boss to give it a try. Not even close. No one used any gold or health packs. Our faction is taking a much needed break from the game. Some are considering selling off their assets and making it permanent.

There has been talk about a game called Domintaions. Anyone know anything about it?

Started playing DomiNations last night. Seems pretty cool. It's like a combination of clash of clans, boom beach and civilizations. Tremendous graphics and game play! Allies option opens when you make the Bronze Age I believe. Although I havnt gotten that far yet of course. Didn't open modern war anymore after that.

Allday
04-10-2015, 06:55 AM

60 person faction, top 20 last event. We are on 11/15 and it's tough and we have really high stat players.

groovy shags
04-10-2015, 06:58 AM
60 person faction, top 20 last event. We are on 11/15 and it's tough and we have really high stat players.

So pretty much like it was expected...a top 25, gold buying faction only event! Have fun tappers! I enjoyed not opening the game all night.

Allday
04-10-2015, 06:59 AM
So pretty much like it was expected...a top 25, gold buying faction only event! Have fun tappers! I enjoyed not opening the game all night.
We are not using gold. We have high regen and good stats. It should't be this hard. Top 500 factions should be able to take out a beginner boss

thescondo
04-10-2015, 07:03 AM
Top 3-10 Faction on 13/15 7hrs left full team of 60 many in trillions - Some gold has been used as well

CC1
04-10-2015, 07:06 AM

I heard that. I spent the evening looking for more candidate games for our team to switch too.

groovy shags
04-10-2015, 07:12 AM
We were top 100 or so, and couldn't come close to defeating the first beginner boss. With even 40 of 60 member power attacks. Only one we tried...team shut em down after that. Had a great night of dewwwwwin nuttttttttin!

& The Horse U Rode In On
04-10-2015, 07:15 AM
Top 75 faction with only a couple in the trillions. We are on 6/15 and clearly won't finish. None have escaped and used no gold but we are flush with health packs since we have been saving them for a couple of cycles now to push for the +1 top 25 division prize last WD...then they moved the target to top 10. Everyone is using a couple of packs plus their full regen each boss

truthteller
04-10-2015, 07:35 AM
55 player faction we manage to kill boss 1/15 with a whole 2 minutes to spare and only because 90% of members hit
so we decided to stop since no way we can do a "normal" boss in 90 minutes and even if we could there was no way to finish all goals without spending vaults and vaults of gold

JB5
04-10-2015, 07:44 AM
22 member faction, lowest stat member is 9bil attack, highest 900bil attack. Average of remaining members is approximately 90-100bil. We've attempted 2 bosses, the best we can get in 1hr is maybe 40% damage. We are not using health packs, and have since stopped completely.

rookstar
04-10-2015, 07:45 AM
England's war machine 59/60 faction 0/15 kills and staying that way

Dumas
04-10-2015, 08:11 AM
Full 60/60 faction top 250 sometimes 150 faction.... average PA is around 20-30Bil with 10+ members in the 50-60bil PA range.. We summoned first boss, 44 members hit their first PA and then we collectively used around another 25-30 or more (didn't actually count all of them) healthpacks to finish the first 1/15 boss with less than 60 secs to spare....

so we took the nite off and prayed that Gree doesn't "FIX" Frontline as well.

Maverick0073
04-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Top 5 faction : 12/15 , but aborted earlier today to rather farm beginner and normal bosses . Rewards suck bad and not worth completing
Top 75 faction : 8/15 , also aborted , won't bother farming , having a competition to see who can guess what gree will screw up next ,

kmikulz
04-10-2015, 08:49 AM
Oh wow they are locking down threads for whining, imagine that. Fix your game and people wouldnt whine, offer customer service and people wouldnt whine or try to find new games to play.

Eduard
04-10-2015, 09:08 AM
For me it is unbelievable how the developpers of MW can ruine one of the most beloved events of this game. Well they have succeed in frustrating many players and factions by this terrible event.
My faction 60 players top 100 has reached lvl 5 of the BEGINNER. Till we saw it has to be done in 30 minutes instead of 60 minutes. At this point we decided to stop. So for us end of the Raid Boss event.
Now we even are not be able to finish a beginner event, i wonder how we are qualified. Starter, adspirant or something like that.
I think only a handfull of top 25 teams might be able to finish this, but will get troubles in the next round.
Gree, use your time on solving the many bugs which are still in the game, even in this Boss event again a couple of bugs.

Well in short, this absurd event is unplayable for i think 99% of the factions. Thanks Gree for giving us some free days.

Breaux
04-10-2015, 09:17 AM
I also started playing DomiNations last night and really enjoy it. May be just what I need to finally quit feeding into this insanity of waiting for things to get better yet they get worse and worse.

Agent Orange
04-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Merged my two test factions, didn't even make a dent using PAs. Waste of time.

good gawd noooo
04-10-2015, 12:36 PM
top 75 team this last war summoned beginner one one person got reward(is how we found out about the drop item glitch) stopped even trying.... now hour left we taking a beginner boss down out of boredom... I agree with general consensus this blows.. is why I now use word gree In place of several colorful words ie.. gree me, gree off, you don't stand a chance in gree .. and the list goes on and on

Batchief
04-10-2015, 05:20 PM
Top 750 faction 43/44 members: Called first boss and realized the goal is not obtainable. Announced to all members that we will skip the event. Two players summoned beginner later, and now believe it!!

Pidgeot
04-10-2015, 05:38 PM
We were able to get to 6/15. We are also a top 100/150 faction and gave up. Since we can't get indie now, we wont be doing the other 2 RB events. My PA is 153b, which in my opinion is respectable.

Tuck
04-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Top 25 team.
Made it to 11/15
Many multi Trill players with decent regen.

WBS
04-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Weak Become Strong 3/15. We have up after that. We finished 54th last WD. And top 175 before that. This. RB isn't worth any gold and nog old has been used

Nocomment
04-11-2015, 10:53 AM
In short no progress it's now totally crap 😫