PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye, Kingdom Age. Go [Self-Censored]

Lys
04-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Well, obviously you realized you jacked stuff up with the multi-million unit stat rewards, and now it seems that your fix is simply removing the army attack from everything but raiding.

I'm ******* done. Go to hell, crash and burn, declare bankruptcy, whatever. It's obviouss you don't give a whit about the players, and I hope it bites you all in the rear end because of it.

To those I've played with, best of luck with life, may your next iOS game treat you better and remember that its players are people, not wallets. To those who've constantly raided me, go eat a ****, love you very much. Sailor Scouts / Sailing Alpacas, my first home, Vachau, you've done good, if you're still around.

DRAGON WARRIORS FOR LIFE, KIDDOS.

Peace out.

DragCro
04-10-2015, 01:16 AM
Lys i dont know you good but i hope you wont retier because of this.
You know that they change things back,i am shure it will be all as it use to be.

Vclone
04-10-2015, 03:46 AM
Thanks for the shout out, buddy. I wish you the cleanest oysters and a Gree-free life forever.

E-I
04-10-2015, 06:06 AM
I feel like every week you come on and say you are leaving KA. I look forward to next week's thread.

the_bob
04-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Lys i dont know you good but i hope you wont retier because of this.
You know that they change things back,i am shure it will be all as it use to be.

We don't know that Greedy will change anything back. It's all one bad decision after another. It's impossible to tell the difference between bugs/mistakes and actual changes.

Helvius Pertinax
04-10-2015, 05:10 PM
I feel like every week you come on and say you are leaving KA. I look forward to next week's thread.

It just wouldn't be a war cycle without one of Lys' "I'm quitting, and this time I really mean it" threads.

Voxker
04-11-2015, 11:29 AM

and, /thread