PDA

View Full Version : Any other changes to Frontline event besides 30 min format?

NO_BS
04-09-2015, 10:54 PM
You might as well tell us before rolling it out tomorrow. Seems we have loads of time now with the RB event changes.

Rolinz
04-09-2015, 10:57 PM
They won't tell us. They will surprise us instead!

Also, it will take too long to get matched.

Sharky259
04-09-2015, 11:05 PM
They can't tell us now because they don't know how or if it's going to work yet.
We players get the 1st look at it and then we get to tell them how it works.

Sheldor Sir
04-09-2015, 11:10 PM
guess beta testing ain't happening anymore along with QA! if it is then all involved are ...........

Ozymandias
04-10-2015, 12:04 AM
They're dealing with the server capacity issues by focusing on reducing the number of users

Tee
04-10-2015, 02:02 AM
Two factions, 76 accounts all at idle. No users using MW. Hope that helps.

SomeIdiot
04-10-2015, 08:59 AM
Implementing the 1 game crash per 1 deploy mega-feature upgrade, only cost 50 gold.

Talahaski
04-10-2015, 09:05 AM
They're dealing with the server capacity issues by focusing on reducing the number of users

That could explain everything.

NO_BS
04-10-2015, 09:18 AM
They won't tell us. They will surprise us instead!

Also, it will take too long to get matched.

Well if they include some RB kind of surprise change on FL, I am sure they be surprised they have no more server capacity issues as there will be NO PLAYERS!!!

garen argon
04-10-2015, 10:28 AM
matching will take 15 minutes
deploy regen rate has been changed from 2 minutes to 10 minutes
additional deploys now cost 100 gold instead of 25; and you now get 10 deploys for your gold instead of 25.
both ios and android users will be locked out for the duration of the event...

Waffleking
04-10-2015, 10:38 AM
You might as well tell us before rolling it out tomorrow. Seems we have loads of time now with the RB event changes.

Hello No BS

We do have some new changes coming down the road but we will be running a beta before we roll these out to the public. For this event the only change will be the war times being moved to 30 minutes instead of an hour. Stay tuned for more details later in the month about new features we will be adding to Frontline.

groovy shags
04-10-2015, 10:43 AM
Hello No BS

We do have some new changes coming down the road but we will be running a beta before we roll these out to the public. For this event the only change will be the war times being moved to 30 minutes instead of an hour. Stay tuned for more details later in the month about new features we will be adding to Frontline.

Sounds fun and exciting! lol any info on when the next glitch hunt will be here? Those are actually fun and exciting!

Sheldor Sir
04-10-2015, 10:46 AM
well if you beta tested RB proves that only SUP are used to do it and that is your only concern and benchmark soon you will only need beta servers cause on SUP and wannabees will be left

Ninuzzo
04-10-2015, 11:00 AM
Hello No BS

C'mon man are you serious?? Are you really working on change the only funny and interesting event instead of fixing all bugs and other boring and useless events??
NO WORDS!

Waffleking
04-10-2015, 11:30 AM
C'mon man are you serious?? Are you really working on change the only funny and interesting event instead of fixing all bugs and other boring and useless events??
NO WORDS!

Hello Ninuzzo

These will be changes you want not changes that break the event. We have been working on things that will make the event better and have been testing them thoroughly so the public will not have to go on a "glitch hunt". There will be an AMA later in the month where all this will be discussed.

Talahaski
04-10-2015, 11:43 AM
We don't want changes. We want thing back to how they used to be and we want bugs fixed. You have no clue what your customers want. And everytime your team changes something, everything ends up broken.

Agent Orange
04-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Android is not getting matches. Or nobody is playing.

Waffleking
04-10-2015, 11:49 AM

Hey Agent

We will look into that right now. I will update the thread here if we find anything unusual.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-10-2015, 11:53 AM

My guess is closer to the latter than the former. I DEW think interest is low, very low.

Agent Orange
04-10-2015, 12:00 PM
Hey Agent

We will look into that right now. I will update the thread here if we find anything unusual.

Thanks, we actually gave up waiting. Wish there was an abort button so we can get on with things if matches take longer than an hour or two.

Agent Orange
04-10-2015, 12:01 PM
My guess is closer to the latter than the former. I DEW think interest is low, very low.

I'm thinking the same thing, the leaderboard should tells us at some point.

Plutorules
04-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Hello Ninuzzo

These will be changes you want not changes that break the event. We have been working on things that will make the event better and have been testing them thoroughly so the public will not have to go on a "glitch hunt". There will be an AMA later in the month where all this will be discussed.

Can we get an answer then if the health of RB was intended to be so high or is it an error

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-10-2015, 12:10 PM
I'm thinking the same thing, the leaderboard should tells us at some point.

Especially with 30 minute quickies being used, certainly some results should be seen over an hour after the event began.

I C the usual tapspects now....LOL

Waffleking
04-10-2015, 01:06 PM
Thanks, we actually gave up waiting. Wish there was an abort button so we can get on with things if matches take longer than an hour or two.

Hey Agent

I am playing on Android right now and I got matched in under 6 mins. Though obviously I am not one of the top factions. What rank is your faction? It might be the higher level people? I will continue to monitor to make sure it is not just the higher level people.

Agent Orange
04-10-2015, 01:14 PM
Hey Agent

I am playing on Android right now and I got matched in under 6 mins. Though obviously I am not one of the top factions. What rank is your faction? It might be the higher level people? I will continue to monitor to make sure it is not just the higher level people.

Hi thanks again, we have not had a battle yet because of not getting matched so we aren't ranked. I'll try again and see if we eventually get one.

poopda pants
04-10-2015, 01:28 PM
Can we get an answer then if the health of RB was intended to be so high or is it an error

Can we get an answer to this question? I've been looking on forum but can find no official Gree response to boss health. Only the folder drop rate issue.
Thanks

Waffleking
04-10-2015, 01:36 PM
Can we get an answer to this question? I've been looking on forum but can find no official Gree response to boss health. Only the folder drop rate issue.
Thanks

Hello Pants

I am the lead for Frontline and do not work on the RB. I will ask around the studio and see if I can get an answer for your question but unfortunately I do not have that answer off hand.

Preacher Wolf
04-10-2015, 01:36 PM
Hello Ninuzzo

i get that you guys want to change some things to make events better but what about all the issues we are having. you can say that the changes won't break the events but why would we take your word on it. every time you come out with changes in the game it ends up making the game worse. you can say that you are testing it to make sure that everything is going to run smooth but we have heard that in the past. why don't you guys actually fix the problems with the game before you bring in different content to the game. i am not trying to be rude or anything like that, i just don't understand why you guys ignore the real problems with the game. its like you guys sit around and just laugh at us and then sit around and talk about what else you guys are going to do to screw up this game so you have something else to laugh about for the upcoming work week.

poopda pants
04-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Hello Pants

I am the lead for Frontline and do not work on the RB. I will ask around the studio and see if I can get an answer for your question but unfortunately I do not have that answer off hand.

Thank you. That would be appreciated

Ghost-12
04-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Hello No BS

We do have some new changes coming down the road but we will be running a beta before we roll these out to the public.
Hello Waffle,
There is no point on running a beta, when you guys don’t actually listen to the problems provided to you when testing things out.
Might want to work on that part first before running a beta, Perhaps an ALPHA...

Waffleking
04-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Thank you. That would be appreciated

Hello Pants

This is what I got from the Raid Boss team.

"The TKR-1001 boss is a little different from previous ones in that this event is split into 3 stages. This current event is Stage 1. Stage 2 will be next week, and Stage 3 will be the week after. Also the loot threshold for this boss was lowered, making the chances to get loot items much better then in previous bosses.

Our team is reviewing this event’s performance closely and will adjust the next stages accordingly."

Waffleking
04-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Hello Waffle,
There is no point on running a beta, when you guys don’t actually listen to the problems provided to you when testing things out.
Might want to work on that part first before running a beta, Perhaps an ALPHA...

I can not speak for all feature teams but I do take beta feedback very seriously and try to do what is best for the Frontline/Street Assault events and our players.

garen argon
04-10-2015, 02:01 PM
thanks for the prompt feedback waffleking. I think that is the best communication we have seen here in I don't know...forever!!

poopda pants
04-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Hello Pants

This is what I got from the Raid Boss team.

"The TKR-1001 boss is a little different from previous ones in that this event is split into 3 stages. This current event is Stage 1. Stage 2 will be next week, and Stage 3 will be the week after. Also the loot threshold for this boss was lowered, making the chances to get loot items much better then in previous bosses.

Our team is reviewing this event’s performance closely and will adjust the next stages accordingly."

Thanks Waffleking that was quick. However, the boss health is ridiculously high and most of us have actually given up.

narsly
04-10-2015, 02:35 PM
I can not speak for all feature teams but I do take beta feedback very seriously and try to do what is best for the Frontline/Street Assault events and our players.

This is why frontline for the most part works well.. Pass on your work ethic to the other teams please... Thank you for the much needed communication.. VERY much appreciated.

Waffleking
04-10-2015, 02:39 PM
This is why frontline for the most part works well.. Pass on your work ethic to the other teams please... Thank you for the much needed communication.. VERY much appreciated.

No problem

I try to be as active as I can in the forums though I will usually only respond to Fontline/Street Assault posts =)

I am glad I could help you guys/gals and I will try to always be this prompt in replies when I am not busy with the team working on your FL/SA events.

Waffleking
04-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Thanks Waffleking that was quick. However, the boss health is ridiculously high and most of us have actually given up.

Hello Pants

The RB team has taken all your feedback into account and you will see changes to the second stage of this event. I know it can be frustrating but please hang in there and I bet you see a change in the second stage of this event.

narsly
04-10-2015, 03:43 PM
Hello Pants

The RB team has taken all your feedback into account and you will see changes to the second stage of this event. I know it can be frustrating but please hang in there and I bet you see a change in the second stage of this event.

Again... AWESOME feedback! thank you so much! The problem most will have with the fix you suggest is that not many teams will complete stage one.. not even close.. So stage two and three don't matter much...

NO_BS
04-11-2015, 05:07 AM
Hello No BS

Hi Waffle king,

Thanks for responding. Definitely appreciate the 2-way feedback. Just want to point that actually there was another change to the Frontline event, the following units power have increased FL Elite Gunner is now 11,945 and FL Main Carrier is 32,000. Guess it done to give an advantage back to Gold spenders. But it's not a problem, just means a change in playing strategy. At least it is not a drastic move like previously when a lot of lower power units were removed from the game play, which frustrated players that had accumulated those affected units.