PDA

View Full Version : TY Gree for ruining raid boss, what was a player favorite.

Anty
04-09-2015, 10:51 PM
The way you guys have changed this event all at once is very discouraging, many members in my faction and on chat are talking about quitting. You made the point requirements ridiculous and now fixed that but still only have an hour instead of 2, and no more overlapping levels. This is the one event where almost everyone would participate and now that good raid boss event feeling is gone, good job 👍🏽. What's most ironic is that you (Gree) have to be thinking about how you can make more money, meanwhile it seems that it's the players who spend on gold who are most discouraged, again I say good job 👍🏽. I want to get in a "if it ain't broke don't fix it" reference but I'm afraid that would be lost on you all at Gree. Anyway I'm done venting, hope you guys get ur act together.

PollekeW
04-09-2015, 11:25 PM
Gree's motto is:
If it's broke, break it harder

Sheldor Sir
04-09-2015, 11:35 PM
waiting for them to screw up FL then will be full house

Yee
04-09-2015, 11:50 PM
waiting for them to screw up FL then will be full house

...which should not be difficult at all, as this is their daily job ....

DieselPowered
04-10-2015, 05:42 AM
Do you mean other than not counting deploys at the end of battles, a ton of popups that require a game reload during deployment, and server crashes in the final hour that lock many players out?

kmg108
04-10-2015, 06:13 AM
Do you mean other than not counting deploys at the end of battles, a ton of popups that require a game reload during deployment, and server crashes in the final hour that lock many players out?

I'm fully confident they can find a way to screw it up much worse than that. We are talking about Gree here...and they are EXPERTS at ruining games. They will probably up the price of each gunner to $1b each and reduce its strength by half. They will make each battle be comprised of 50 teams instead of just 3. Oh, and SUP will be one of the 50 teams you face in every single battle.

Hopefully these ideas help Gree finish off whats left to ruin in the game, and finally let it burn completely to the ground.

CC1
04-10-2015, 06:30 AM
Gree would be one of those excellent college case-studies examining mismanagement, incompetence and alienating customers to their brand. Yes I meant overalll brand not just the game of Modern War. Not only have they turned me off to this game but ANY Gree game. Our 40 member team is evaluating a dozen or so other games. A Gree produced game was a non-starter in the selection criteria.

CC1
04-10-2015, 06:35 AM
p.s. We would welcome any suggestions. It obviously has to have team play. We don't wont to have to stay glued to our devices to play (it should be a game, not a job). It has to be balanced. We would prefer an outright purchased game over one with in-app purchases so that strategy amounts to more than how wide you can open your wallet.

kmg108
04-10-2015, 06:36 AM
Gree would be one of those excellent college case-studies examining mismanagement, incompetence and alienating customers to their brand.

Funny that you should say that. I have that same thought all the time...seriously. You could write a dissertation about it. It may have already happened....

Sheldor Sir
04-10-2015, 07:34 AM
the complete lack of ANY response from GReeD is overwhelming but not unexpected!

SomeIdiot
04-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Gree has diversified their business strategy. The management team has signed a mega-deal for comedic forum traffic.

Create game
Introduce bugs and whack design changes
Forum traffic, funny stuff
Profit!

Seriously, each event = fantastic forum posts, much better entertainment than MW.