PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss Event will now be referred to as FUBAR

Helios Von Elisar
04-09-2015, 08:32 PM
Seriously Gree, I can't believe you screwed up my favorite event this badly. Every part of it was flawed. Nothing can be salvaged - pull the event and try to do better next time. At least get someone to log onto the game and try the quests before releasing it to the masses.

Tinker
04-10-2015, 09:08 AM
Seriously Gree, I can't believe you screwed up my favorite event this badly. Every part of it was flawed. Nothing can be salvaged - pull the event and try to do better next time. At least get someone to log onto the game and try the quests before releasing it to the masses.

GREE's beta test is the actual live event with the total Modern War community.
If it works they go on to the next event.
If it doen't work they go on to the next event.
Que Sera, Sera

Sheldor Sir
04-10-2015, 09:40 AM
RB is waaaaaayyyyyyyyy beyond FUBAR!!!! but the whole game is sadly SNAFU

Vile Lynn
04-10-2015, 10:02 AM
lol, I would not be surprised at all if GREE actually named the next RB "General Fubar." ;)

groovy shags
04-10-2015, 10:04 AM
Be careful...they are shutting down threads and sending warnings if you excercise your free speach by commenting on them!

MAD NUGGETT
04-10-2015, 10:07 AM
I think the raid boss is finally done right for once. Too many players expect these events to be free or just show up and win. Gree adds a small challenge to the event and the community loses their minds. +1 gree. Finally an event to separate the good and organized and the lazy. Too bad the prizes are so bad that 20 of these events couldn't cause separation. Oh gree

Jay02
04-10-2015, 10:18 AM
I think the raid boss is finally done right for once. Too many players expect these events to be free or just show up and win. Gree adds a small challenge to the event and the community loses their minds. +1 gree. Finally an event to separate the good and organized and the lazy. Too bad the prizes are so bad that 20 of these events couldn't cause separation. Oh gree

I agree not everyone should be able to do Masters, but there is something seriously wrong when 3 year vets are having to pump a ton of gold into a beginners mode.

This is a great way for actual beginners to have some early success so Gree can increase their player base 😒

Carl47a
04-10-2015, 10:20 AM

Disagree, a "small challenge" would not make an event unplayable to over 90% of the factions who play the game.

garen argon
04-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Disagree, a "small challenge" would not make an event unplayable to over 90% of the factions who play the game.

99.9% of factions can barely dent this event. my faction is top 100 and we are thrilled we just finished 5/15 on Beginner! (kill a boss in 30 minutes). this event is beyond FUBAR and SNAFU, there has to be a new terminology...oh yeah...it's been gree'd.

groovy shags
04-10-2015, 10:38 AM

Well sir, we know you spend a lot on fool's gold, which only your faction really gives 2 shizz, but how much do you spend on food for that high horse you ride around on? Don't worry, it will soon only be you and the rest of the top 10 teams showing each other screen shots of your once mighty pixel armies that you paid real money for. I can see you all gathered at the local watering hole singing "glory days" together...or perhaps "we are the champions" as a sup request. You people crack me up!

Carl47a
04-10-2015, 10:54 AM
No one wants an easy event, if events were easy to complete then the game would become boring very quickly. I'm all for an event that is challenging, but one which can be overcome with most if not all of a faction pitching in. This event does not (for the vast majority) fit that description. Sure the top factions can do it, and bully for them...the vast majority can't. It's that simple, nothing to do with laziness..the numbers are massively skewed against us....result being an unplayable event. That is the sorry truth.

Allday
04-10-2015, 10:57 AM
I agree that prestige and masters should be difficult; however, the term "Beginner" implies that most factions should be able to complete it. "Normal" implies that at least half the of the factions should be able to do it. When top 10 teams are opting out of the first day of the Raid Boss, its a sign that the event is to difficult and not well thought out. The reason factions are struggling with the event is definitely not because of laziness.

Pidgeot
04-10-2015, 12:18 PM

Wow, just wow.

MAD NUGGETT
04-10-2015, 03:16 PM
That's right folks, you heard it right, the event is better. Personally I feel the bosses should be double the strength they are now but have 10x better prizes. Right now, the event doesn't matter too much because the prizes are not as good. Make a bunch of tiers, do what you can. Any organized t150 or better team can complete this event. Just saying. Btw, I'm not in sup, I'm just a top 50 who also cannot complete beginners raid boss. Lol. Has nothing to do with the event being wrong, it has to do with the team showing up or not...

Carl47a
04-10-2015, 03:30 PM
That's right folks, you heard it right, the event is better. Personally I feel the bosses should be double the strength they are now but have 10x better prizes. Right now, the event doesn't matter too much because the prizes are not as good. Make a bunch of tiers, do what you can. Any organized t150 or better team can complete this event. Just saying. Btw, I'm not in sup, I'm just a top 50 who also cannot complete beginners raid boss. Lol. Has nothing to do with the event being wrong, it has to do with the team showing up or not...

My faction of 47 players - ranging in strength from 6 billion to near 600 billion could not defeat a single BEGINNER boss.

The event IS wrong. It is nothing to do with laziness, which you seem to be suggesting (again)is the issue here.

If a beginner boss is beyond the capabilities of the vast majority of players, then it is clear that the event is messed up.

Making the bosses double the strength they were today would kill the game stone dead for all but the strongest factions, and would bring the day of reckoning much closer much quicker for the game as a whole.

Greeny1
04-10-2015, 03:40 PM
The boss event is awful, and frontline rewards are just as bad.....now gold from us, and we have many players with trillions in their stats.

CC1
04-10-2015, 03:48 PM

Typical elitist. Thinks the game should only exist for them and higher teams. Well, enjoy being top 150. But when there are only 150 teams left playing it, top 150 is dead last.

crazeejay
04-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Typical elitist. Thinks the game should only exist for them and higher teams. Well, enjoy being top 150. But when there are only 150 teams left playing it, top 150 is dead last.

He's just one of the tappers that are beyond help.

MAD NUGGETT
04-10-2015, 07:02 PM
How does this one event (that you can't complete for free) mean the end of the game? Or only 150 teams left? Also, those who finish this event and those who do not will have almost zero difference in stats. I guess I don't understand what the crying is about. Yeah the boss is stronger, so what. Organize your teams. 47 is not enough, lol.

Mr llama
04-10-2015, 07:11 PM
These huge stats and lack of boosts have actually freed up time for me as a non gold player. I can now pick and choose events without having to worry about falling behind on stats

JB5
04-10-2015, 07:48 PM

You're funny.....:p

JB5
04-10-2015, 07:50 PM
How does this one event (that you can't complete for free) mean the end of the game? Or only 150 teams left? Also, those who finish this event and those who do not will have almost zero difference in stats. I guess I don't understand what the crying is about. Yeah the boss is stronger, so what. Organize your teams. 47 is not enough, lol.

It's not that we can't finish it, it's that 75% or more of the faction can't even start it. Organization doesn't matter if you don't have a full 60 member faction with solid stats. Been drinking that Gree koolaid again haven't you. :cool:

Helios Von Elisar
04-10-2015, 08:17 PM
It's not that we can't finish it, it's that 75% or more of the faction can't even start it. Organization doesn't matter if you don't have a full 60 member faction with solid stats. Been drinking that Gree koolaid again haven't you. :cool:

Perhaps a very large and heavy nugget fell upon someones mad little head, relieving them of reasonable thought and good decisions.

WBS
04-10-2015, 08:23 PM
[QUOTE=MAD NUGGETT;1496284]How does this one event (that you can't complete for free) mean the end of the game? Or only 150 teams left? Also, those who finish this event and those who do not will have almost zero difference in stats. I guess I don't understand what the crying is about. Yeah the boss is stronger, so what. Organize your teams. 47 is not enough, lol.[/

No one here thinks that any event should be easy as pie. You miss the whole point apparently. If people spend gold on this it is their choice but it is also my opinion they are fools. Events are supposed to be challenging but when an event is downright pathetic at beginners who in there right minds will spend the $$. Maybe you? Players will spend when they feel they can achieve a goal but not when the goal is totally unachievable as in this current RB. But keep tapping mr nugget I'm glad you enjoy it.

major willy
04-10-2015, 08:58 PM
April fools. The game is ending and they don't care to tell us. Why else would a game be run into the dirt like this.

CC1
04-10-2015, 09:39 PM

It's an extrapolation of a policy of catering only to elitists. My lord are you really that thick? If you want a game where only top 150 teams can complete an event titled BEGINNER then that is your opinion. However, your opinion does not make mine invalid. In my opinion, if BEGINNER is unplayable, why would we even bother with the next 2? If Gree wants a game that only mega spenders play, that is their right to try. Not a very wise business decision, in my opinion. And, it's my right not to play. Or are you one of those short-sighted people that says it's simply a matter of joining a stronger team? The game's active daily users is 56k. Can we all be on top 150 teams? Or should those who can't or won't just go away in your opinion?

Allday
04-10-2015, 09:48 PM
It's an extrapolation of a policy of catering only to elitists. My lord are you really that thick? If you want a game where only top 150 teams can complete an event titled BEGINNER then that is your opinion. However, your opinion does not make mine invalid. In my opinion, if BEGINNER is unplayable, why would we even bother with the next 2? If Gree wants a game that only mega fools with money play, that is their right to try. Not a very wise business decision, in my opinion. And, it's my right not to play. Or are you one of those short-sighted people that says it's simply a matter of joining a stronger team? The game's active daily users is 56k. Can we all be on top 150 teams? Or should those who can't or won't just go away in your opinion?
No worries, Nugget is wrong on this one. No top 150 could complete this event. Some top 10 teams stopped trying. Teams being unorganized or lazy has nothing to do with it. I'm in a top 25 and we have huge stat players and we couldn't do it. We got to 13/15. My PA is 220B and I'm barely in top 10 in my faction.

Also, it's not all about stats. RB is normally a fun event, (which is why we play the game) and if a top 100 can't even kill a beginner boss once it's not fun.

Allday
04-10-2015, 10:12 PM
It's an extrapolation of a policy of catering only to elitists. My lord are you really that thick? If you want a game where only top 150 teams can complete an event titled BEGINNER then that is your opinion. However, your opinion does not make mine invalid. In my opinion, if BEGINNER is unplayable, why would we even bother with the next 2? If Gree wants a game that only mega fools with money play, that is their right to try. Not a very wise business decision, in my opinion. And, it's my right not to play. Or are you one of those short-sighted people that says it's simply a matter of joining a stronger team? The game's active daily users is 56k. Can we all be on top 150 teams? Or should those who can't or won't just go away in your opinion?

While I whole heartedly disagree with mad nugget, I also disagree with your assertion that people that spend money on this game are "mega fools". People do a lot of things for entertainment, it's their money. Some people have more disposable income than others. People that spend a lot of money on the game don't consider it a "business decision".

CC1
04-10-2015, 10:55 PM
While I whole heartedly disagree with mad nugget, I also disagree with your assertion that people that spend money on this game are "mega fools". People do a lot of things for entertainment, it's their money. Some people have more disposable income than others. People that spend a lot of money on the game don't consider it a "business decision".

Thanks for pointing out the "mega fools". That was actually a leftover fragment from a sentence I deleted about Gree. Coincidentally, however, I do think it's foolish to continue to patronize a business that fails so often. There are stores I don't buy from because the service or product stinks. There are vendors I will not purchase from because they foul up every order. There are restaurants I won't eat at because the food and/or service stinks. So, do I think it's foolish to buy from an obvious mismanaged poor excuse of a professional game designer? Yes. Yes I most certainly do. I use to be one of them. Am I upset that people still do? No. Thats how I play for free. I keep hoping Gree will get their act together and give me a reason to start spending again. But that looks less and less likely with each botched event. And perhaps it is time to walk away. Not being financially invested makes that decision easier.

The "business decision" point refers to Gree's business decision not a player's. It's not wise to cater to big spenders to the complete exclusion of smaller ones. You market to the masses unless you make something really exclusive like a Bentley or Lamborghini. I don't think even the most dedicated here would compare this game to a Lamborghini. A Yugo, Pacer, or Pinto maybe.

MAD NUGGETT
04-10-2015, 11:38 PM
im right about everything I have said so far. If you don't see it then you shouldn't play this game. It's that simple.

tigerlion
04-10-2015, 11:54 PM
im right about everything I have said so far. If you don't see it then you shouldn't play this game. It's that simple.

Big fat wrong! I'm in a well organised 60 members, T150 faction, and even beginneer was impossible. Gree simply screwed-up on that one!

Carl47a
04-11-2015, 01:25 AM

No you are not...you're a wind up merchant.

Well carry on, not bothered what you say anymore...event is screwed for those of us who dont have the fortune to be in the top factions. That's a fact suck on it.

J-manKometh96
04-11-2015, 01:57 AM
Exactly Carla. I know we are all gullible, otherwise we wouldn't have stuck with the game this long. But are you all really taking this guys bait? SMH.

Allday
04-11-2015, 05:11 AM
Thanks for pointing out the "mega fools". That was actually a leftover fragment from a sentence I deleted about Gree. Coincidentally, however, I do think it's foolish to continue to patronize a business that fails so often. There are stores I don't buy from because the service or product stinks. There are vendors I will not purchase from because they foul up every order. There are restaurants I won't eat at because the food and/or service stinks. So, do I think it's foolish to buy from an obvious mismanaged poor excuse of a professional game designer? Yes. Yes I most certainly do. I use to be one of them. Am I upset that people still do? No. Thats how I play for free. I keep hoping Gree will get their act together and give me a reason to start spending again. But that looks less and less likely with each botched event. And perhaps it is time to walk away. Not being financially invested makes that decision easier.

The "business decision" point refers to Gree's business decision not a player's. It's not wise to cater to big spenders to the complete exclusion of smaller ones. You market to the masses unless you make something really exclusive like a Bentley or Lamborghini. I don't think even the most dedicated here would compare this game to a Lamborghini. A Yugo, Pacer, or Pinto maybe.

Thanks for clarifing, I agree with everything you said.

Helios Von Elisar
04-11-2015, 05:44 AM

Well, that statement is wrong, just like most of your others. It's a game. Games are supposed to be fun. One of the reasons were say we play them. We don't play a vacuum cleaner, we use it because it's not much fun.

When you take the fun out of something most people don't want to play it. A game has only one function, to be played. If you can't play it you can't do anything else with it.

Making a game difficult to beat is okay as long as it is done in a way that still makes it possible to win. If you need to gain experience, sharpen your reflexes, learn patterns or even dumb luck (like box events) it's okay, because there is still a path to beating it. But Gree didn't do that.

They made the boss so hard to beat that the only way to beat it was to spend gold. And not just a little of it, they got Greedy. No. CoOrdinated Attack was going to work. No planning was going to help. Once everyone had hit and he still had over half his strength left the writing was on the wall. He escapes in an hour and it takes over an hour to regen. Plain and simple - Gree wanted gold just to beat the first level. They wanted a lot of it to go further.

I'm pushing half a billion in Attack and I'm the middle of the pack in my faction, we have a few over a trillion and we couldn't take one down. As soon as we seen what was going on even the big gold spenders declared no gold use for that event. Gree says it is free to play - that event wasn't.

CC1
04-11-2015, 06:49 AM

Here ye! Here ye! It has been decreed that if your opinion differs from this one, you are wrong and should quit the game.

Translation
If you are only willing to spend a moderate amount, your money is no good here. You are not welcome to play Modern War. If your ambition for the game does not involve being in a tip top faction, there are no events here for you. Please leave. You are considered a beginner and a noob if your a/d is not multi-trillion. We have nothing for you here and your opinion is worthless. Please turn in your account. New players need not apply. You will not qualify to be on a top team nor provided a ladder to climb to eventually join one. This game is full and is not accepting new players. Please delete the app now.

If you believe only extreme spenders AND ultra-dedicated players should be the only ones allowed to play AND that anyone that disagrees with that play-style is "lazy" and wrong AND your a/d is several trillion, welcome to the community. Please have some kool-aid.

Carl47a
04-11-2015, 07:05 AM
Here ye! Here ye! It has been decreed that if your opinion differs from this one, you are wrong and should quit the game.

Translation
If you are only willing to spend a moderate amount, your money is no good here. You are not welcome to play Modern War. If your ambition for the game does not involve being in a tip top faction, there are no events here for you. Please leave. You are considered a beginner and a noob if your a/d is not multi-trillion. We have nothing for you here and your opinion is worthless. Please turn in your account. New players need not apply. You will not qualify to be on a top team nor provided a ladder to climb to eventually join one. This game is full and is not accepting new players. Please delete the app now.

If you believe only extreme spenders AND ultra-dedicated players should be the only ones allowed to play AND that anyone that disagrees with that play-style is "lazy" and wrong AND your a/d is several trillion, welcome to the community. Please have some kool-aid.

There is nothing more needs adding to that. Spot on.

CC1
04-11-2015, 08:49 AM
Compliments of Dutchie. Enjoy!!!

http://youtu.be/FwI0u9L4R8U

WBS
04-11-2015, 09:57 AM

You are only right in your own world. Everyone has an opinion and no one is really "right". If you believe gree is morally and a good company that is your opinion. In this case you are the minority, if gree was right and a good company you would not see the vast number of complaints about this game. No one thinks we should be able to finish for free. But if factions and players that have been around for 3 years can't beat a beginner boss, the game is obviously flawed. The whales such as yourself if you are one do not provide the most income for this game or any game, it is the majority who just want a pleasing game to play that will spend some money to get ahead. This game you can not get ahead unless you spend tons as this game has now catered to the whales. There will be no reason to be a whale anymore if the majority of small spenders quit. If all the small spenders quit the whales money will be spent in vain to a GREEdy company that doesn't care about the game or it's players but only the revenue coming in.

tigerlion
04-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Well said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kujo1234
04-11-2015, 12:23 PM
You are only right in your own world. Everyone has an opinion and no one is really "right". If you believe gree is morally and a good company that is your opinion. In this case you are the minority, if gree was right and a good company you would not see the vast number of complaints about this game. No one thinks we should be able to finish for free. But if factions and players that have been around for 3 years can't beat a beginner boss, the game is obviously flawed. The whales such as yourself if you are one do not provide the most income for this game or any game, it is the majority who just want a pleasing game to play that will spend some money to get ahead. This game you can not get ahead unless you spend tons as this game has now catered to the whales. There will be no reason to be a whale anymore if the majority of small spenders quit. If all the small spenders quit the whales money will be spent in vain to a GREEdy company that doesn't care about the game or it's players but only the revenue coming in.

Some games get better, others get worse. This one gets worse. Even the good ideas are so poorly executed that they turn out bad. How bad is a bad enough to give up what you put all this time into?

Sadly, that it is getting close for me. The game is too unpredictable. What you spend your time doing 1 week is utterly useless the next. Disappointing. I found the game engaging enough, yet simple enough to play without learning an intricate economy, now balancing of the game is so distrorted it might not be worth any time. Certainly isn't worth any money.

MAD NUGGETT
04-11-2015, 02:51 PM
too funny. Event is working as intended. not sure what all th complaining is about. All you had to do was summon like 5000 epic bosses to gain super loot and super health damage to raid boss.

Oh, I guess you guys didn't do that? Bummer. Maybe next round you will see the opportunity and take advantage like some others I've seen. Good luck with your complaints though. I can see this is a good spot to express your concerns as I see thread after thread of mods fixing gamer related issues. Good stuff

MAD NUGGETT
04-11-2015, 02:55 PM

Translation

My mini account has the exact same raid boss damage as my main account. Level 192 / 135b and level 314 and 135b. This problem has almost zero to do with length of time playing and almost everything to do with epic boss loot.

Just know that if you are new, you can EXPECT some events that you cannot finish. Also know it doesn't matter also.

MAD NUGGETT
04-11-2015, 03:15 PM
No worries, Nugget is wrong on this one. No top 150 could complete this event. Some top 10 teams stopped trying. Teams being unorganized or lazy has nothing to do with it. I'm in a top 25 and we have huge stat players and we couldn't do it. We got to 13/15. My PA is 220B and I'm barely in top 10 in my faction.

Also, it's not all about stats. RB is normally a fun event, (which is why we play the game) and if a top 100 can't even kill a beginner boss once it's not fun.

I am correct. There were many teams that finished. You wouldn't know it because they certainly are not complaining here. Also, it is all about stats. 100% on this event. Wake up

WBS
04-11-2015, 06:23 PM
I am correct. There were many teams that finished. You wouldn't know it because they certainly are not complaining here. Also, it is all about stats. 100% on this event. Wake up

Some finished with gold, they couldn't finish without it at least not any top 25 -150 teams. Which was gree intended to suck more out of the whales. We were only able to finish 3 with no gold and we knew it would be pathetic to use gold so we gave up on it and we are top 54-175 depending on the war. The beginner boss was not a beginners boss, you are ignorant if you think it was. I would think if many factions finished this boss so easily we would have more on the forum just like you. But we do not, we see nothing but righteous indignation over a flawed event and an incompetent company. The only thing that keeps this game afloat is the comrade ride in factions.

Pidgeot
04-11-2015, 06:38 PM
I smashed the epic bosses every 2 to 3 minutes except for when I was sleeping. When I woke up during the night, I would kill a boss. I clocked a good 1000+ kills on the boss and I earned a PA of 156b damage. No possible way to kill 5000 bosses without outside help. The event is bad, no need to defend it.

MAD NUGGETT
04-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Did your faction mates do the same? I bet they did not. 156b is solid job....

Pidgeot
04-11-2015, 06:56 PM
Many in my faction did. We did a merger with our best players between 2 faction. Seems like it was not enough.

MAD NUGGETT
04-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Many in my faction did. We did a merger with our best players between 2 faction. Seems like it was not enough.

60 members with your attack could easily drop that boss bro. Just sayin..

Pidgeot
04-11-2015, 07:50 PM
Regen times were still killer, plus not everyone can be on all the time

East Coast Bias
04-11-2015, 08:02 PM

Stop digging a bigger hole for yourself. Your argument has merit and would be supported by the majority of top ten teams if you kept it to masters or whatever the highest tier is. You're just losing credibility by not acknowledging that the easier tiers are meant for the lower factions to complete.

East Coast Bias
04-11-2015, 08:10 PM
My mini account has the exact same raid boss damage as my main account. Level 192 / 135b and level 314 and 135b. This problem has almost zero to do with length of time playing and almost everything to do with epic boss loot.

Just know that if you are new, you can EXPECT some events that you cannot finish. Also know it doesn't matter also.

Funny you mention those stats and all the bosses you have told others to summon, because those are pretty crappy stats for all your effort. My mini 50 levels lower was hitting 175b and my main was at around 210b, again 40+ lower levels than yours. But I guess you must be right.

MAD NUGGETT
04-11-2015, 10:27 PM
well east coast, I don't know what to tell you other than your teammates are not putting in anywhere near the same efforts you are. Maybe this is your problem. If all had 175-210b attack and you can't finish? lol

Also, I never said I summoned that many bosses. I wouldn't ever do that.. Lmao

WBS
04-12-2015, 06:41 AM
I don't know of anyone has mentioned that regen times are were longer than normal on the last raid boss for all of my faction teammates. I usually regen to ful in 45 minutes. This past raid boss it took me 57 minutes to full regen. I don't know why they would take away my regen time.

WBS
04-12-2015, 06:45 AM
60 members with your attack could easily drop that boss bro. Just sayin..

It would be a miracle to be able to have 60 members on at all given times. Unless you recruited only USA players or all Europe or all in same time zone. Most factions it is not feasible to have the full faction on at all given times. There is work, school, sleep family time etc. If we had all 60 on at every given moment we could finish more bosses, but I won't tell my faction they can't sleep.

MAD NUGGETT
04-12-2015, 12:29 PM
It would be a miracle to be able to have 60 members on at all given times. Unless you recruited only USA players or all Europe or all in same time zone. Most factions it is not feasible to have the full faction on at all given times. There is work, school, sleep family time etc. If we had all 60 on at every given moment we could finish more bosses, but I won't tell my faction they can't sleep.

Didn't say they had to be all on at the same time but just full. If they all have 175b - 200b then they are super active and dropping these bosses is nothing. Wake up

MAD NUGGETT
04-12-2015, 12:30 PM
I don't know of anyone has mentioned that regen times are were longer than normal on the last raid boss for all of my faction teammates. I usually regen to ful in 45 minutes. This past raid boss it took me 57 minutes to full regen. I don't know why they would take away my regen time.

No dude, no temp boosts this round.. Herp derp

WBS
04-12-2015, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=MAD NUGGETT;1496710]No dude, no temp boosts this round.. Herp derp[/Q

I never had any temp health regen bonuses. I have had 45 minutes until full before temp bonuses were released. You miss the whole point nugget about current boss. Our average FA is between 60-80 billion. You can be unrealistic and say none of us tried hard enough as that's not the case. We killed 3 and gave up. That was beginners. You have the Ssumption I believe that factions just are not trying hard enough and want everything easy, you are dead wrong. There is no satisfaction in completing an over easy event, and there is no satisfaction in trying to beat a ridiculous one. You may get your wish as many players will not bother anymore with it and quit, then the huge gold spenders can keep fighting with there wallets all in vain as they have no one to look down upon anymore. Derpa derpa

MAD NUGGETT
04-12-2015, 02:05 PM
please send a ticket and a lovely gree customer support agent will get right on that. You probably have a health regen faction boost problem if the whole team is experiencing this. I suggest leaving your current faction to another one and test this theory. Herp derp

WBS
04-12-2015, 02:38 PM
please send a ticket and a lovely gree customer support agent will get right on that. You probably have a health regen faction boost problem if the whole team is experiencing this. I suggest leaving your current faction to another one and test this theory. Herp derp

I am sure I will get a fast helpful response. Lol