PDA

View Full Version : :D GREE may not be shutting MW down.. But

Captain Buck Slayer
04-09-2015, 06:57 PM
We the players, the ex players I should say, are shutting the game down. To many people are leaving as we speak for this game to continue for much longer. This could of been the worst timing in GREE's history for them to screw up. A lot of people were giving them one last chance and they offically blew it today. I will never again play a GREE game. I am leaving the game along with my faction of 60 playing customers to play a new title (THAT IS OWNED BY A COMPANY THAT CARES ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS). Now, all I will do is sit back, and watch the GREE empire burn.

YankeePhil
04-09-2015, 07:33 PM
I have a little gold that I'm going to us to help my faction in Frontline tomorrow, then I'm deleting the app and requesting Apple refunds for all Gold purchased, with how Gree acts towards its customers, Apple gives refunds pretty easy, the just send you a reply saying another Gree refund, here you go

Superdude
04-09-2015, 07:36 PM
I'm sorry, one faction leaving is not shutting down the game. And apple stopped MW refunds unless you a huge spender with a really valid reason

good gawd noooo
04-09-2015, 08:19 PM
I'm sorry, one faction leaving is not shutting down the game. And apple stopped MW refunds unless you a huge spender with a really valid reason

you are correct one faction will not shut them down however read the entire forum.. people leaving is becoming the main topic.. it isn't just one faction and new players seriously once they get their lvls upto 20 or so and start trying to raid they give up pretty quick. I know I talked 8 of my friends into trying the game and 8 of them quit within a week. This game isn't going to die from just this fiasco but the losses are piling up.. did you notice the points in last wd?? 5k factions yes but bottom scores I did with a single account... gree really needs to clean up their act to keep current players and do something to make it playable for newbies... I wish I had faith gree could do that but .. look what happens EVERYtime they try a new event or even launch onces that have been around for a year.. they gree it up

and just for GP apple will give refunds for a valid reason.. and I am pretty sure a mistake this severe would qualify... and you don't have to be huge spender if its your first time asking they may even give you upto 3 months spent refund... not encouraging anyone to do it but I am saying saying it wont happen isn't being truthful

crazeejay
04-09-2015, 08:22 PM
The muppets are still naive to the situation..lol

RONlN
04-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Someone call the wambulance... Someone's butt is sore.

Captain Buck Slayer
04-09-2015, 10:23 PM
Someone call the wambulance... Someone's butt is sore.
Quite sore, after taking multiple beatings from GREE!