PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theories

East Coast Bias
04-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Since we can barely get a beginner boss down, perhaps its time to share your conspiracy theory.

I've never been a sky is falling type of player, but when Japan was selected this cycle, it made me thinking. You remember when there was a contest to design your own boss event? Yours truly said the boss should be Yoshikazu Tanaka (the idiot behind this company). Now I have no idea if TKR-1001 is YT's alter ego or his wanna be iron man suit he bought at a garage sale, but I've always believed that Japan would be the final country before the game was shut down.

Back to back to back, we've had some very curious steps being taken by gree to encourage players to dump their remaining gold and walk away. As much as I wouldn't have thought this in the past, given the 64-bit programming cliff, the company's dismal financial results, etc., I'm more prepared today that the company may be looking for a way to push players out so they don't need to honor the unused gold. I'm seeing too many top 10 players call it quits, and if you've followed the top 25, a number of them are going through chaotic times. I don't remember when there were suddenly so many openings in so many top factions.

But I'm a stubborn player. While I haven't bought gold in awhile, I still have a few vaults left. I'll play on doing only the events I feel like.

johnnybravoo77
04-09-2015, 05:43 PM
Yep, there pushing people out quickly.

Helios Von Elisar
04-09-2015, 05:48 PM
I would propose that Gree needs to hire some very talented detectives. Perhaps a few good sleuths could locate some clues. It's obvious Gree doesn't have one...

Apollo13
04-09-2015, 05:49 PM
No conspiracy theory. Just some people in business suits that don't even know what is an app or how to download an app making decisions on how to make more money from app games.

NO_BS
04-09-2015, 06:18 PM
So whose going to put in his resume that he worked for GREE?

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-09-2015, 06:48 PM
If any gaming company were to shut down tomorrow, or whenever they MIGHT shut down, there'd be no gem, jewel, gold, or whatever refunds.

If you're sitting on 1,000,000,000 of any in game currency, you'll get nothing more than a door SLAMMED in your face.

Is Japan to be the end? I can't say, because I just don't know.

What I do know is that some people love social experiments.