PDA

View Full Version : It's offical!!

JB5
04-09-2015, 03:20 PM
My faction has already quit the Raid Boss event. With 15mins left on our first summoned boss, it still has over half of its health. Granted, only about 12 out of 22 members have hit it ( we're a new faction, 4days old.). But when we're all 50+bil attack, I would assume we could do this without health packs. Since we can't, Gree gets nothing from us. Except a thank you for a break in events.

good gawd noooo
04-09-2015, 03:28 PM
don't feel bad we are not a new faction full at 60 members and we can beat it but why bother members average from 50b to a trillion and all would have to do multiple pa's to qualify for reward.. gree really botched this one

krashnburn
04-09-2015, 06:33 PM
You know that moment...you have been following a debate and it dawns on you that it's not even theoretically possible for someone to exist that is THIS mentally incompetent... Where you realize that you are Just being trolled by a master. Not one of those drooling or raging morons who call themselves trolls, but a real master of the art.

Yea.. I have never before today experienced that feeling in relation to a game.

Helios Von Elisar
04-09-2015, 07:27 PM
Virtual existentialism, it is official. The game is as good as it's going to get, it's all downhill from here.

crazeejay
04-09-2015, 07:34 PM
Virtual existentialism, it is official. The game is as good as it's going to get, it's all downhill from here.

Sorry but the game was all downhill over a year ago!

major willy
04-09-2015, 08:31 PM
Watch another round of inflation is coming. Lmao. Thanks for the break gree. Found several good games to play and they are not by gree. What a relief.

surfinguy369
04-09-2015, 08:43 PM
I hear Boom Beach is a fun game!

RONlN
04-09-2015, 09:06 PM
I hear E.T. From Atari is a fun game :)

GR79
04-09-2015, 09:48 PM
The only reason I've stayed with this horrible game is the players/friends in my close knit faction. I don't think I will try to keep us together playing this worthless game after this though...I've been playing for years now, but this is straight unacceptable.

MAD NUGGETT
04-09-2015, 10:42 PM
I hear Boom Beach is a fun game!

Boom beach is sweet. No events and time restrictions... Well not really but close. Is good game without spending

CC1
04-10-2015, 05:03 AM
The only reason I've stayed with this horrible game is the players/friends in my close knit faction. I don't think I will try to keep us together playing this worthless game after this though...I've been playing for years now, but this is straight unacceptable.

You don't have to abandon your friends. Just find another game (non-Gree of course). Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Our team is right now evaluating different games to switch to. We're done here.

Zepson
04-10-2015, 05:44 AM
Sorry but the game was all downhill over a year ago!

That is still a long downhill.

Naughty Toon
04-10-2015, 05:55 AM
This game has now gone so far downhill we all now need a ladder to kiss a snakes backside. Thanks devs for ruining a good game with your INCOMPETENCE

JB5
04-10-2015, 07:32 AM
I've tried skipping events in the past, but faction members have always wanted to push on anyways. I find it comical how comfortable everyone is with skipping this debacle. So yes, if gree is attempting to end the game they're doing a great job. If not, like Relic keeps saying, then WOW!!! Gree is completely out of touch with what we want, and can actually ACHIEVE, from this game.

good gawd noooo
04-10-2015, 12:17 PM
I find it amusing that gree wont let us swear.. since some kids play I suppose it makes sense.. but with all their mistakes I vote the word gree itself replace the swear words.. ie don't "gree" up again

sstuutss
04-10-2015, 04:06 PM
I find it amusing that gree wont let us swear.. since some kids play
But gambling is fine.

I do find the talk of factions sitting it out a litte amusing, it's not like 97% of faction have a choice.

I also find a amusing to think about how busy some of the mods must be doing their 'job'