PDA

View Full Version : Changes to our next Epic Boss

Bolt
04-09-2015, 02:35 PM
Thanks to player feedback, difficulty tiers on our next Epic Boss will be removed. There will be 101 levels for this Epic Boss.

Let us know how you like the change. Thank you for your feedback and please keep it coming. Here is a sneak peek at your next big adversary:

http://i.imgur.com/nt9GzgS.png

!Radar
04-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Any chance you can let us know boss health?

Pashini
04-09-2015, 03:24 PM
We can't Let you know how we like the change with this information. Tell us a bit more about boss health and goals. Considering the latest things you guys changed this will proberbly turn out terrible.

Dipstik
04-09-2015, 03:31 PM
*expression of joy redacted to comply with forum rules*

Pokerface.jpg

Blaggard
04-09-2015, 03:35 PM
Interesting. In addition, you should make farming after 100 really not worth it....since it's ruining the game

Dipstik
04-09-2015, 03:39 PM
That ship has sailed

willis3
04-09-2015, 03:40 PM
Interesting. In addition, you should make farming after 100 really not worth it....since it's ruining the game

Probably cause you can't without doing the 26 minute rule or gold right?

Bolt
04-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Any chance you can let us know boss health?

That hasn't been finalized so at this time I can't provide more details. As we get closer to release I will ask for more info.

Dipstik
04-09-2015, 05:22 PM
Don't worry campers... You just got a billion raw stats for free so I'm sure you'll be fine.

John_Locke
04-09-2015, 05:46 PM
So now, level only plays a direct part in Syndicate wars, if I'm not mistaken?

Captain Torgue
04-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Thanks to player feedback, difficulty tiers on our next Epic Boss will be removed. There will be 101 levels for this Epic Boss.

Let us know how you like the change. Thank you for your feedback and please keep it coming. Here is a sneak peek at your next big adversary:

Is that Onesie????

Also can you lock syndicates during raid boss please?

Thank you.

surfinguy369
04-09-2015, 08:53 PM
If its anything like what you did to the raid boss on Modern War I wouldn't expect much participation!

John_Locke
04-09-2015, 11:44 PM
If its anything like what you did to the raid boss on Modern War I wouldn't expect much participation!

Epic boss.

I'm a little curious how you fit "101 levels" and the removal of difficulty tiers into the RB though...

DFL84
04-09-2015, 11:53 PM
Nothing gonna change. For lvl 250+ players its still hard to finish and the minis can farm like crazy again. Gree should change that it depends von players strength and NOT players lvl. But they dont care...just ruin the game like nEw RB at Modern war

BrisingrBoss
04-10-2015, 12:07 AM
chances are, it will be so difficult it will be hard at any level, and still a lil easier to those who gained a lot of raw stats last time around. still i think it is a step in the right direction. too bad it wasn't done for last epic boss.

ohlo-00
04-10-2015, 01:26 AM

Are there a syn daily goals? Don't make it 300/24hrs. Would be better to male 10 goals.... 1/10 - 30bosses. 2/10-70bosses.....10/10-700 ....or something like that but no with 24hrs

HavingFun
04-10-2015, 01:32 AM
Is that Onesie????

Thank you.
Lol, just need a pic of his sidekick Harry.

ukwildcats5
04-10-2015, 01:38 AM
Only top 10 syndicate members will be able to complete with lots and lots of gold. Just the way gree likes it. Congratulations idiots.

Nighteg
04-10-2015, 05:39 AM
As a 250+, i like this change. It can't get any worse for me. If i was a low lvl, i'd probably be pretty upset.

p.s. i'm pretty sure this is the first time ever where gree listened to player's feedback and implemented it.

Vile Lynn
04-10-2015, 08:27 AM

Let us know how you like the change. Thank you for your feedback and please keep it coming. Here is a sneak peek at your next big adversary: [a MW dude]

I hope this has been thoroughly beta tested and the QA/QC Dept is not on vacation before this goes live.

So, the last EB leveled stats: brand new baby low-level customers are just as strong, if not stronger than most 200+ now, to bring most customers into one tier? Interesting move.
(Wasn't 1 tier tried already?)

101 levels, eh? Will that be it?
Or can level 101 be farmed over and over and over?

That hasn't been finalized so at this time I can't provide more details. As we get closer to release I will ask for more info.
Not finalized? wow.
Boss health seems like something that should be finalized before a major announcement, but what do I know?

Oh yeah, I know GREE likes to "finalize" events after they are launched.
*cough* MW RB *cough*

Dipstik
04-10-2015, 08:38 AM
There has never really been a "one-tier" epic boss. It was tiered from the beginning back when you only had to beat 25 or so and the rare drops were under 100 stats, but back then low level players got weaker prizes too.

Vile Lynn
04-10-2015, 09:46 AM
There has never really been a "one-tier" epic boss. It was tiered from the beginning back when you only had to beat 25 or so and the rare drops were under 100 stats, but back then low level players got weaker prizes too.

You're right. Tiers used to have their own set of relative rewards.

That is what I got confused: it wasn't that we had 1 tier, but GREE changed it to all tiers sharing 1 set of rewards.

Bolt
04-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Or can level 101 be farmed over and over and over?

I can confirm that 101 can be fought over and over.

Vile Lynn
04-10-2015, 09:52 AM
I can confirm that 101 can be fought over and over.
Thanks for the confirmation.

Dipstik
04-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Probably not with one hit, though, I hope...

BrisingrBoss
04-10-2015, 10:07 AM
im guessing boss 101 will be used for elite goals?

John_Locke
04-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Nothing gonna change. For lvl 250+ players its still hard to finish and the minis can farm like crazy again. Gree should change that it depends von players strength and NOT players lvl. But they dont care...just ruin the game like nEw RB at Modern war

What? I mean really, what? Minis can farm while 250s+ will struggle? No, they got rid of the tiers.

Base it on strength instead of level? Why? Wouldn't it just be easier to make it so that each boss takes a certain number of QAs and FAs? That would do the same thing, without the necessity of coding an entirely new, ridiculously complicated, completely unnecessary line of code.

Winnson
04-10-2015, 11:41 AM
This is something everyone has asked for for a long, long time.

I am cautiously optimistic.

narsly
04-10-2015, 01:27 PM
It will be a catastrophic failure like everything else...

cooch
04-10-2015, 02:58 PM
This is something everyone has asked for for a long, long time.

I am cautiously optimistic..

The old tested and true adage "be careful what you ask for. You just might get it".

gunny22
04-11-2015, 03:15 AM

Yes, please lock syndicates during ALL syn events!

gunny22
04-11-2015, 03:18 AM
Only top 10 syndicate members will be able to complete with lots and lots of gold. Just the way gree likes it. Congratulations idiots.

EVERYBODY will be able to complete it... with lots of gold.

cc thunder
04-13-2015, 09:10 AM
Yes, please lock syndicates during ALL syn events!

absolutely, since the events run back to back to back to back and overlap that just means take a syndicate and stick with it for life. I don't think that the syndicate should be locked for anything except for world domination and street assault

Dipstik
04-13-2015, 10:57 AM
Why lock during battles? Why not let "jumpers" come in, take 4 hits, and jump out? Seems legit.

Bolt
04-13-2015, 01:08 PM
Being new to Crime City, I'm curious to read your opinions on the pros and cons of "jumpers". Is there any merit to locking the syndicates during an event?

CatDor
04-13-2015, 01:33 PM
There would be no need for jumpers if gree would put raid boss health down to a reasonable level. I have a top 750 synd with only 24 members I DO NOT expect to finish elite but it shouldn't be too much to expect with activity to complete easy and normal as well as have a chance to complete the Indy goals.

cooch
04-13-2015, 01:35 PM
Being new to Crime City, I'm curious to read your opinions on the pros and cons of "jumpers". Is there any merit to locking the syndicates during an event?

Been discussed before. Read old threads where much more balanced. A forum vocal minority now inhabits this forum with personal gain not across cc players. Also mostly gold free chatters.

Hint: one massive logistic issue especially with events on top of each other is how can u add, more importantly remove members if syns locked down during event? In a few hours in between provided gree formally announces exact times between events so peeps can be removed or added etc.

I love tacos
04-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Ninja edit

xRedfoxx
04-13-2015, 01:57 PM
Having 'jumpers' builds friends across teams. Keep syndicates locked only for Street Assault and Battles. These two events should be what really defines a team.

Dipstik
04-13-2015, 02:17 PM
If 150 people each jump into a syndicate and take one hit on a level 100 boss, the boss requires no gold to finish and all 150 people get the prize. Whether this is a feature or a bug is an open question. Needless to say a lot of people like anything that results in free stuff. Go read the feedback thread or my discussion with green drake that got moved to off topic and locked.

Blaggard
04-13-2015, 03:46 PM
Since they have never done anything about it, I would say it's a feature.

Sandukan
04-13-2015, 05:02 PM

There is no need to lock syndicates during Raid. The idio...individuals who are supporting that idea are just too lazy to use the current system to their benefit. It takes work to jump.
Given we pay premium for decent stat weapons in most events it's nice when we can get them with just some good ol' elbow grease.

Evan1000
04-13-2015, 05:09 PM
Jumping is a fun aspect of the game and shows collaboration between syndicates, and rewards those who are active in the game. I wouldn't want syndicates locked during Raid Boss.

cooch
04-13-2015, 06:05 PM
Dipstick on another useless crusade. RB jumping and unlocked been around since event started.

-Batman-
04-13-2015, 06:53 PM
I enjoy jumping, it's fun but tiring after abit but it rewards activity and I have come to speak with players in the top syndicates which wouldn't of happened other wise

!Radar
04-13-2015, 09:34 PM
I jump all over the place during raid boss and I will do it again during the next raid boss. It is a great stat builder. I would however like to see syndicates locked during raid boss, and of course the health reduced. Make it a syndicate event, not a community event. My small syndicate used gold to finish the higher level bosses of normal before and it was exciting to finally beat a 90, then a 95. Now there's no reason to finish normal, we just hit bosses in our syndicate until the other syndicates get to the 100's and then start bouncing around picking up a bunch of legendaries. Seems strange to have a game based on syndicates battling each other all the time and then once a month stop it all and put everyone on the same team. I'm sure anyone that wants to talk to people in other syndicates can use a chat app or even the off topic section of this forum.

Here's an idea, if you want it to be a community event then just put up 1 boss with infinite health. Prizes are awarded at the end based on now much damage was done by each individual.

Killer p
04-13-2015, 10:37 PM
Why don't we lock syndicates forever, and then lock the players in a contract so they can never leave cc ever!

Pablo Benassi
04-14-2015, 12:21 AM
Hello, any news on health strength?

kids
04-14-2015, 09:02 AM
back to topic....

thanks for infos Bolt,

will my kingpin and accomplices have any influence on the damage I'll do on that epic bosses ?

Winnson
04-14-2015, 10:44 AM
Why don't we lock syndicates forever, and then lock the players in a contract so they can never leave cc ever!

http://mario.tomsk.fm/ximg/1382539164606.jpg

Pablo Benassi
04-14-2015, 11:16 AM
I guess we will find out in a couple of hours

UnabatedDeath
04-14-2015, 02:17 PM
No individual goals this time? Or is it just glitches and being worked on?

gunny22
04-14-2015, 02:18 PM
EB syn goal is up, but no indiv goals.
Is that the new EB? Or another bug?

droid

John_Locke
04-14-2015, 02:25 PM
EB syn goal is up, but no indiv goals.
Is that the new EB? Or another bug?

droid

Confirmed. Able to summon and take the boss down, but no indi goals. Syndicate goals are up.

Thanks for letting us beta test for you guys.

gunny22
04-14-2015, 02:26 PM

I don't like all the trading and jumping that comes with it. Select your team, lock up, and deal with it. No external help. You want to go further, build a stronger team next time, or use gold. I think gree likes that idea?!

Just my 2cts of course.

wawoftam
04-14-2015, 02:41 PM
no indi on IOS either. Guess it will take 22 hours for a reply and then a mad dash at end

Relic
04-14-2015, 02:43 PM
no indi on IOS either. Guess it will take 22 hours for a reply and then a mad dash at end

This has been addressed in this thread, just so you know!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?114688-Epic-Boss-is-up-but-not-working-(shock)

wawoftam
04-14-2015, 02:49 PM
thanks Relic, silly me should have realised there would be multiple threads about the issue

PhantomNine
04-14-2015, 02:58 PM
Level 250 and above are unable to play at this time and individual goals are missing.

I also heard the lower levels are upset since the one hit rule no longer applies. (Good, I was tired of hearing how easy the lower levels had it). It took me 57 hits to down the last 100 and I could not afford farming the 100s.

Relic
04-14-2015, 03:23 PM
thanks Relic, silly me should have realised there would be multiple threads about the issue

It's OK. :) I'm just glad I saw you posted about it over here so I could update you!

PhantomNine and everyone, the EB issues have been resolved, but you'll need to restart the game for the bosses and goals to show.

Dipstik
04-14-2015, 03:36 PM
"The one hit rule"

I chuckled :)

Pablo Benassi
04-14-2015, 04:06 PM
They indi goal is going out of sync. In order to get the goal of killing the bos 25 times, I actually had to do it 28 times

Rudd
04-14-2015, 04:25 PM
Not Gree's fault you have terrible stats.

sean.keller
04-14-2015, 05:13 PM
This event now sucks another event ruined by gree first Raid Boss, then Street Assualt, then LTQ, and Epic Boss. Keep listen to the few people here and this game will go down. I have seen so many people quit since Feb its not even funny.

I love tacos
04-14-2015, 05:25 PM
They indi goal is going out of sync. In order to get the goal of killing the bos 25 times, I actually had to do it 28 times Confirmed indeed, I'm not surprised they forgot how to count.

quityourwhining
04-14-2015, 05:26 PM
game is broken now. no fixing it. just find a new game to play

sean.keller
04-14-2015, 05:27 PM
Oh sure but when you were a level 1 thru 249 you were not complaining about teirs.

sean.keller
04-14-2015, 05:32 PM
here are some ideas
1. refund or bring back accomplices
2. unlock syndicates for SA again
3. return EB to normal
4. Bring RB health to 10 to 12 billion per 100 ( do not run with other big events)
5. minimize changes
6. return ltq to beginner, normal, elite

Arthur44
04-14-2015, 05:36 PM
As I understand it, the Lvl 250+ complained about the tiers making EB extremely difficult to finish giving an unfair advantage to the lower levels.

So you removed the tiers, doubled the strength of the Boss that caused the complaint in the first place and made it impossible for everyone apart from the elite and wealthy.

Smart move. Why just upset a few when you can make changes that ruin it for the majority.

Relic
04-14-2015, 06:08 PM
They indi goal is going out of sync. In order to get the goal of killing the bos 25 times, I actually had to do it 28 times

Confirmed indeed, I'm not surprised they forgot how to count.

Bah! Sorry this is occurring now that the individual goals are showing. I've let the team know what you've said here and that others are experiencing it as well.

:-/

aarondavidsdad
04-14-2015, 06:22 PM
Bah! Sorry this is occurring now that the individual goals are showing. I've let the team know what you've said here and that others are experiencing it as well.

:-/

Did you tell the team that their epic boss event is an utter failure? Someone at Gree needs to wise up and quit listening to the handful of whiners and consider the thousands of other folks who don't come on here and raise a stink but are content with how certain events operate. Maybe they should quit trying to run off their loyal customers. AWFUL!!!!!

Dipstik
04-14-2015, 06:26 PM
Did you tell the team that their epic boss event is an utter failure? Someone at Gree needs to wise up and quit listening to the handful of whiners and consider the thousands of other folks who don't come on here and raise a stink but are content with how certain events operate. Maybe they should quit trying to run off their loyal customers. AWFUL!!!!!

What level are you?

backstabber
04-14-2015, 06:35 PM
So let me get this straight, the community complained that EB was too hard for high level players and too easy for low level players.

The solution was to make it harder for high level players, and the same health for lower level players?? Eb had 2.147b at level 74. That was boss level 100 strenght for 200+ tier

Instead of finding a middle ground?

aarondavidsdad
04-14-2015, 06:37 PM
There is no middle ground with these folks. Every time there is a change to the game the only thing the gamers are going to get is a middle finger shoved in their collective faces.

lewnbec
04-14-2015, 06:39 PM
Thank you for ruining the game. In an attempt to balance the screw up you made on the last EB now the smaller accounts will not finish. I have a level 28 acct with 51 mil att. I didn't even make it to level 10 before I had u use multiple hits. Then level 10 was one paid n one free. Why can't you put the game back to the way it was and make it fun again. And get rid of the gold bonus program. The only two things it accomplishes is making it harder for those of us that have lives and families and can't afford to pay more than 500 bucks a month to "win" an event or earn money to buy your buildings and lining your pockets with money. If you insist on keeping then make the free gold option worth and make it work again. I have spoken with many players that haven't had any videos for months. When contacted, your response was it's all third party and you have no control over it. If that is true, then find someone else to offer this program and even out the field a little bit. And your support staff needs to either grow or actually do some work. I am waiting on a response from a ticket almost 3 weeks old but yet you gave me a form to fill out how the customer service was. You really don't want my opinion

Rudd
04-14-2015, 07:15 PM
And get rid of the gold bonus program. The only two things it accomplishes is making it harder for those of us that have lives and families and can't afford to pay more than 500 bucks a month to "win" an event or earn money to buy your buildings and lining your pockets with money. And your support staff needs to either grow or actually do some work.

So how do you think the support staff gets paid their salary? Is it the people using tapjoy or the people spending enough to take advantage of the gold bonus program?

lewnbec
04-14-2015, 09:25 PM
So how do you think the support staff gets paid their salary? Is it the people using tapjoy or the people spending enough to take advantage of the gold bonus program?

If the support staff would actually support some of the problems I have sent tickets in it would be different. But to give people free gold for spending 500 dollars or more along with tiered prizes that is something completely different. I understand that people need to be paid, but not by the extra money gree begs for. The regular gold I'm sure sells enuf for them all to get paychecks. This only makes it harder for normal people to get higher in the game and makes them frustrated.

Sandhawk
04-14-2015, 11:53 PM

Gree has paid staff?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pashini
04-15-2015, 01:03 AM
The only thing you had to do was balance the tiers. Make it more difficult for lower tiers and make it easier for lvl250+. Now you just took the tier that cause most trouble and raised the boss health from this tier and gave it to everyone. Good game gree. Once again you proof you like to screw everyone. First with accomplice, then raid boss, 7 day war and now epic boss

Winnson
04-15-2015, 01:05 AM
Yep, everyone‘s 250+ now.

Jeronimo
04-15-2015, 01:58 AM
Ridiculous. All I have to say. Fkin bullcrap to think that a level 80 (for example) can beat the same boss as a level 250. The level tiers worked, but they were to hard for the 200+ players. Just balance those tiers out, but don't touch the rest... well, I guess nothing will change next EB cause gree doesn't want to make things better and easier, but rather more ridiculous and impossible.

And don't you dare to touch this post mods. There's something like freedom of speech and you asked us what we think about the change.

Shisoru
04-15-2015, 03:16 AM
I have made a new post in regards to the current setup. We need a better system. One that meets in the middle.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?114704-Epic-Boss-is-WAY-too-hard-We-need-a-system-for-everyone-not-just-quot-vets-quot&p=1497620#post1497620

Dipstik
04-15-2015, 05:53 AM
Why do people think it should be just as easy (if not easier) for a new player to finish an event as for an older, stronger player? What sense does that make?

MrGreenMan
04-15-2015, 06:35 AM
LoL So a new mini starts the game last night, Lvl's upto 10 to get bosses to show up - take's 4 paid hits and prob need about 70 more paid hits to take down the 1st boss

Nighteg
04-15-2015, 06:50 AM
Yep, everyone‘s 250+ now.

Nope. It's a lot easier this time.

backstabber
04-15-2015, 08:10 AM
Nope. It's a lot easier this time.

I' lvl 199. Last EB boss 100 was 2B, this time boss 100 is 7.7B....

I dont think my raw stats have quadrupled in the past 2 weeks....

Dklv
04-15-2015, 08:13 AM
I find it very interesting that they have changed the way cash and free hits are calculated. Free is now the old cash and cash is free times 4/3. So it is 8b but more like 6b last time due to the increase in hit powers.

ohlo-00
04-15-2015, 08:37 AM
I think it is good now.

Saskyboy83
04-15-2015, 08:44 AM
This EB makes no sense. I agree to the fact it was way too easy for the new accounts to finish and way too hard for the higher lvls, but this non tiered EB is ludicrous. So...you make this event virtually unplayable for the low lvls and jack up damage requirements on RB just for a prize, how are the low levels supposed to get stronger? LTQ is a joke for prizes compared to EB and RB and prizes for war are garbage overall. Someone please explain to me how this is beneficial for anyone?

Dipstik
04-15-2015, 08:49 AM
Do what you can, get stronger, do better next time. Or take a shortcut and buy gold.

ohlo-00
04-15-2015, 08:49 AM
Mini will go up. They just need play longer. Not jump from 0 to 1bil in 1week

ohlo-00
04-15-2015, 09:11 AM
Why there are still daily syn goals 300bosses in 24hrs?? Why not make it.... day 2 starts right after syn complete day1??? Would be much more better.

Saskyboy83
04-15-2015, 09:32 AM
So what would be so wrong with basing the boss health on your actual stats? Instead of making every boss equal for everyone, no matter what their lvl. Still make the 100s obtainable for all, but tough enough you actually have to put in the effort to actually finish.

Keiff
04-15-2015, 09:33 AM
Just curious if this is a similar formula used to determine epic boss health?

y^(.5) = (a+cx+ex^2)/(1+bs+dx^2)

y = boss health
a, b, c, d, & e = constants
x= boss level

I ask because based on the data I have I get an R^2 value of .99769 (not the best fit to the data but pretty close considering I had to use a considerable amount of rounded data).

Any moderators care to comment?

Dipstik
04-15-2015, 09:46 AM
Just curious if this is a similar formula used to determine epic boss health?

y^(.5) = (a+cx+ex^2)/(1+bs+dx^2)

y = boss health
a, b, c, d, & e = constants
x= boss level

I ask because based on the data I have I get an R^2 value of .99769 (not the best fit to the data but pretty close considering I had to use a considerable amount of rounded data).

Any moderators care to comment?

Were you facing magnetic north and wearing a tinfoil hat when you calculated this equation?

Keiff
04-15-2015, 09:59 AM
Were you facing magnetic north and wearing a tinfoil hat when you calculated this equation?

ROFLMAO....well played Dipstik

Nighteg
04-15-2015, 11:15 AM
I' lvl 199. Last EB boss 100 was 2B, this time boss 100 is 7.7B....

I dont think my raw stats have quadrupled in the past 2 weeks....

He was talking about 250+.

anirbanthegreat
04-15-2015, 11:16 AM
All i can say that the changes in Epic boss made it worst ! Congrats Gree !

Dipstik
04-15-2015, 11:25 AM
All i can say that the changes in Epic boss made it worst ! Congrats Gree !

Your ideas intrigue me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

bevsxrs
04-15-2015, 02:02 PM
While changing epic boss, next time change the time in which the syndicate goals need to be worked on please.

Team members in other time zones..such as 6 hours behind Eastern Time as an example , the syndicate portion of epic boss starts when they are headed to bed and last through their work day. Leaving no opportunity for them to help their syndicate during their casual evening game play.

Just my opinion .

Saskyboy83
04-15-2015, 02:52 PM
Your ideas intrigue me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Does that mean you're going to stop writing yours?

Dipstik
04-15-2015, 02:57 PM
Does that mean you're going to stop writing yours?

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.HdPH4D5uqgVcppulLBrdSQ&pid=15.1&P=0

OMG don't troll me, bro!

HavingFun
04-15-2015, 09:14 PM
Why there are still daily syn goals 300bosses in 24hrs?? Why not make it.... day 2 starts right after syn complete day1??? Would be much more better.

Key word is daily.

Max Power
04-16-2015, 06:28 AM
While changing epic boss, next time change the time in which the syndicate goals need to be worked on please.

Team members in other time zones..such as 6 hours behind Eastern Time as an example , the syndicate portion of epic boss starts when they are headed to bed and last through their work day. Leaving no opportunity for them to help their syndicate during their casual evening game play.

Just my opinion .

Everybody pretty much gets the same amount of daylight to work on syndicate events. Is there a schedule you could submit so that Gree can tailor event timing for you?

lewnbec
04-16-2015, 07:05 AM
Mini will go up. They just need play longer. Not jump from 0 to 1bil in 1week

I have seen many go from very little to almost a bil in about a week. Some of my syn members have. It's called farming.

bevsxrs
04-16-2015, 09:35 AM
Everybody pretty much gets the same amount of daylight to work on syndicate events. Is there a schedule you could submit so that Gree can tailor event timing for you?

I don't need it tailored for myself, I have no problems finishing boss's. Other players have stated the syndicate portion of the event starting at an earlier time in the day would be better for them.

This thread asked for feedback, hence my original post.

lordsagacity
04-16-2015, 11:04 AM
Do what you can, get stronger, do better next time. Or take a shortcut and buy gold.

Dippy trolls when the he does not favor the change and becomes serious otherwise.

Dipstik
04-16-2015, 01:03 PM
With a sufficiently loose definition of "trolling," your statement might be correct. I've found that around here the term means "saying something I disagree with, but I have no argument against it."

sir don john
04-17-2015, 01:14 PM
I jump to help mini team and overs should be able too for all events

Dipstik
04-17-2015, 01:47 PM
Not going to elaborate, I assume?

Winnson
04-18-2015, 12:54 PM
I got one softened up for the next syndicate goal.

I'm a team player like that.

Pablo Benassi
05-04-2015, 02:27 AM
Hello gree, is going to be any changes again. Could we expect no tiers and no increase in health of th boss?
Thanks.

Dipstik
05-04-2015, 05:43 AM
You can probably expect at least a modest increase in boss health.