PDA

View Full Version : Attack and Defense Stats have Decreased

AK1
04-09-2015, 12:08 AM
Hi Everyone,

Is anyone aware of a bug that has made your stats decrease? Or is this some sort of re-calibration exercise by GREE?

On March 30th I reported to GREE that two of my accounts had stopped registering prizes. The stats were unchanged for a week. There has been no reply from GREE except a satisfaction survey.

Now I find after a 6 day period comparison, all seven of my accounts have decreased in stats.

I suspect the answer only lies with GREE but I would welcome any input as to whether it is a wide spread problem or just me. BTW, I have deleted and reloaded the game to see if that makes any difference and it did not.

Regards, AK1

YankeePhil
04-09-2015, 12:20 AM
Or you lost the temp bonuses when the WD ended

Apollo13
04-09-2015, 02:23 AM
Nope...not seeing anything different. My boosts are working for me. I am on iOS.

AK1
04-09-2015, 02:25 AM
Thanks, I did not think of that and never notice the effect prior. I can update on this once Gree replies

Modern War Forum GF
04-09-2015, 03:11 AM
You notice now because WD rewards have been halved on their boosts, hence where previously gained boosts would cancel out lost temp boosts now they don't.

Rolinz
04-09-2015, 08:02 AM
Since GREE will not answer your tickets or give any clarifications here in the forums, we can only guess they probably don't have any idea what is going on.

If they are working on the problem, they should at least inform us here in the forums or by replying to your ticket to CS.

But alas, we are stuck dealing with GREE!

Display error? Wrong calculations coded in the game? Boosts not working? Removal of temporary bonuses? The guy in charge has been on sick leave since February 2014? They do not have anyone doing Quality Assurance? Someone's dog ate their homework? We may never know.

thescondo
04-09-2015, 08:53 AM
Since GREE will not answer your tickets or give any clarifications here in the forums, we can only guess they probably don't have any idea what is going on.

If they are working on the problem, they should at least inform us here in the forums or by replying to your ticket to CS.

Display error? Wrong calculations coded in the game? Boosts not working? Removal of temporary bonuses? The guy in charge has been on sick leave since February 2014? They do not have anyone doing Quality Assurance? Someone's dog ate their homework? We may never know.

And now Rolinz we have a new one: We must all cross reference unit inventory boosts with the boosts in the profile section!!!

Quick get out the slide rule

AK1
04-09-2015, 07:50 PM

I did get reply email from GREE on my complaint of declining stats. Interesting that their email added a little more than their usual canned response. It said "Thanks for being patient as we take care of this and when we have it resolved an update to the game will go out!". Might this suggest that there is a bug?

WBS
04-09-2015, 07:55 PM
One of my faction members had his stats freeze during that epic boss fiasco. He was stuck at 55 billion for 3 days and it never got fixed yet.

AK1
04-09-2015, 08:46 PM
One of my faction members had his stats freeze during that epic boss fiasco. He was stuck at 55 billion for 3 days and it never got fixed yet.

That was my problem as well on two accounts, they did not move for 5 days. I have yet to be credited for the prizes for that period.