PDA

View Full Version : Update

Big John
04-08-2015, 11:52 AM
I wonder when the next update is due and what exciting features it will bring.

good gawd noooo
04-08-2015, 12:00 PM
it will feature and automatic account link to your bank or cc.. and they will just take whatever funds they want in return for continued glitches mistakes late starts early finishes delays in rewards and general bad customer service

truthteller
04-08-2015, 12:04 PM
it will feature and automatic account link to your bank or cc.. and they will just take whatever funds they want in return for continued glitches mistakes late starts early finishes delays in rewards and general bad customer service

I agree with you EXCEPT with the bad customer services, I have to say, that gree DOES NOT have bad customer service, ..................they just do not have customer service:rolleyes:

good gawd noooo
04-08-2015, 12:08 PM
I agree with you EXCEPT with the bad customer services, I have to say, that gree DOES NOT have bad customer service, ..................they just do not have customer service:rolleyes:

the bad customer service was an upgrade due to having access to your funds

Merc_mw
04-08-2015, 04:05 PM
Maybe it will let players log in without having to delete and install the app every time. Kind of a radical thought I know...

Agent Orange
04-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Maybe it will let players log in without having to delete and install the app every time. Kind of a radical thought I know...

True that, it messes me up when I open other apps and they run first try.