PDA

View Full Version : How to improve the game, increase player interest, and keep 'em tapping.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Okay, I'll chime in with my 2¢ worth of "how to improve tapper satisfaction".

First, run World Domination all the time, that's 24/7 in seven day increments.
You'll shorten each WD encounter to 45 minutes.
You'll also increase the TAPCOMBATANTS from TWO to FIVE.
WOWSER, again, huh? You betcha.
WD will now feature FIVE FACTIONS, making it a true WAR, and not some boring fight.
You also limit new faction size to 20 members.
World Domination starts every Sunday, and runs for seven FULL days.
After the week has passed, you offer positional rankings, award trinkets.

Now, here's the twist: you allow the winners (factions) to choose the trinkets they desire, or to gamble their winnings (in a double or nothing exercise) and increase their loot take by ranking as high (or higher) after the next WD. WOWSER, just WOWSER, huh?

So, you pump up the volume, supercharger, and igniting all the tappers.
You can ELIMINATE the bring, unfulfilling, tedious, and uninspiring FLTQ and ILTQ events. Don't worry, revenues are protected if you make the changes and adaptations suggested above. But wait, there's more, much more.

The tappers love Front Line.
You love Front Line.
Well, Front Line ain't going anywhere, boss.
You can run FRONT LINE, 24/7/365.
Now you're giving tappers choices.
Yes sir, you're supporting a tapper's right to choose, or snooze.
Give 'em what they want, and SHORTEN those FRONT LINE encounters to 30 minutes, involving FIVE factions.
Yes sir, ONLY the TOP THREE get prizes.
They gotta play to be eligible, and win to receive.
We want to allow the WINNERS to leave it all on the line, so yeah. DOUBLE OR NOTHING is also an added element to THE NEW FRONT LINE, which we're gonna rename: FACTION FIGHTS.
WOWSER, yes sir, WOWIN' ain't we?

What about them bosses?
We want the social aspect to increase.
After all, they'll DEW it for their faction.
So, we keep the Epic Boss concept, but rename it: BOSS BEATDOWN.
What's the word, oh yeah, WOWSER.
BOSS BEATDOWN runs weekly, 24/7.
It retains the recent boss exercise that EXCITED and IGNITED, supercharging the entire MW community.
You gotta keep offering those EPIC prizes.
Trust me when I tell you, the TAPPERS loved that boss.
So, don't destroy a winner, go with the horse that brung ya!!!!!

One final suggestion that EVERYONE is gonna love.
Oay, create a GOLD BUYERS CLUB.
Wait, hear me out, don't dismiss it, just yet.
Each month a player can subscribe to the GOLD BUYERS CLUB.
For the flat price of $49.99 (US DOLLARS, other rates adjusted) a CLUB MEMBER receives FIVE vaults of gold. He or she can then buy more gold vaults for $29.99.
You offer no other quantities of gold, except by vault purchase.
If a tapper chooses not to join, he or she can purchase a vault for $39.99 EACH.
You no longer need the bonus program, but you give each person the choice to stay in the bonus program or become a GOLD CLUB MEMBER.

Player appreciation month fizzled.
We can fix that, and increase interest in the GOLD BUYERS CLUB PROGRAM, because you GIFT every tapper (with an account of record as of 01/01/2015 with a GIFT of one vault of gold.

That's it for now.
But, I'll keep 'em coming!!!

groovy shags
04-08-2015, 08:39 AM
Would love to see all this. It should spawn many new glitches to take full advantage of trinkets!

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-08-2015, 09:07 AM
Would love to see all this. It should spawn many new glitches to take full advantage of trinkets!

Well, let us see what THE GREE and THE TAPPERS have to say. LOL

Rob TRK
04-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Well it's certainly radical... Could even be better than Dewin Nuttin I guess? With a bit of background music from Mr Edwin Starr instead of the air raid siren...

crazeejay
04-08-2015, 10:04 AM
You gotta read the original post in the monster truck announcer voice to get the full effect...lol :)

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-08-2015, 10:32 AM
You gotta read the original post in the monster truck announcer voice to get the full effect...lol :)

Brother, that's a classic for sure. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-08-2015, 10:36 AM
Well it's certainly radical... Could even be better than Dewin Nuttin I guess? With a bit of background music from Mr Edwin Starr instead of the air raid siren...

Good sir, you must understand why we DEW NUTTIN.
We were forced to DEW NUTTIN because of current conditions.
We learned long ago that our criticisms fell on deaf ears and blind eyes.
So, we self stifled ourselves, and hunkered down for the duration.
Over time many others arrived at our conclusion, that stuff was broken, and things just didn't work.
THE GREE, has recently started to listen, hear, and read.
We see no need to complain, whine, and moan.
We DEW attempt to engage and work for new ways to make things better.
We're mostly DEWIN NUTTIN, but occasionally these days, DEW a little SUMPIN SUMPIN.
Who knows, we may soon be DEWIN a whole lotta INDEX FINGER THUMPIN?

Jacko99
04-08-2015, 10:38 AM

Im liking the sound of it GI... Folks at Gree gotta DEW somefing to add some sparkle, spunk and pazazzzzzz back into the game... Your ideas are funky and at least partly address the linear tapout tedium a lot of us are facing...

GREE, plenty of options (ensure quality first though, yeah, lol...) ... look at PJ here coming out with some top notch ideas, some of your folks need to have a weekend break and chill, listen to bob marley, and kinda let the ideas flow... Youre begining to flog a dead horse but the horse aint dead it just needs some LURVE, creative attention, quality implementation...

Your "top boy" needs a slap (methaphorically of course)... Perhaps, he should join your chillout weekend instead of stressing on his dwindling share value... Maybe he will see the beauty that can still exist in this game and, decide to slow the ride down, sort the quality, introduce some funky fun creative ideas as suggested by DEW and hey, start to slowly see improving results (over time) and player satisfaction...
Go... Go... Go gree have a chillout weekend and let the creative juices flow and start to want to feel proud of this game.

BAP

Tinker
04-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Well, let us see what THE GREE and THE TAPPERS have to say. LOL

OMG DEW: Gree is letting you smoke from their bowl. You be a made tapper now.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-08-2015, 10:43 AM
OMG DEW: Gree is letting you smoke from their bowl. You be a made tapper now.

Glad you see it that way, dude. I hope THE GREE does, too. LOL

WE be DEWIN it for the TAPPERS. Why? Because we DEW what we DUZ to BEE helpin' the people, yo'!!!. LOL

thescondo
04-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Love it! as a top 3-10 Tapper - I am ready! - Put Dewin and his crew in charge!

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-08-2015, 11:30 AM
Love it! as a top 3-10 Tapper - I am ready! - Put Dewin and his crew in charge!

Our little crew has been there and back, and we like our view looking up. LOL
Nonetheless, this game can be revived with minimal effort on THE GREE's part.
If THE GREE chooses to shake things up, tappers will return, and will be retained.
If prices go down, MORE people will spend.
In my view, revenues can be maximized with minimal effort, just a showing of good faith.

I DEW this for a living, and I DEW it well.
For THE GREE and the community, this one's pro bono.
Gree and this game retains everything to once again be successful, very successful.
What Gree did with factions revolutionized the gaming sector in the war themed game space.
Everything that brought about that change, plus the tsunami in March, plus the small tweaks I offer will revitalize, energize, and supercharge this game.
Those small tweaks can then be ported to CC and other stalwarts of Gree's gaming repository.
Plus, Gree must adopt a code of conduct for itself, not just its customers.
What some companies often forget is that they are unable to require anything of their customers but to spend money.
Heck, people break the laws of governments, and the rules of a gaming provider will mean nothing to them.
But, forget them, think about customers who will spend, have spent, and will spend again.

Plus I remind everyone, THE GREE has everything needed to DEW all of these small tweaks within 46-72 hours at no additional costs/
Why?
Its all been built, and those costs are sunk costs.

Agent Orange
04-08-2015, 03:51 PM
Glad you see it that way, dude. I hope THE GREE does, too. LOL

WE be DEWIN it for the TAPPERS. Why? Because we DEW what we DUZ to BEE helpin' the people, yo'!!!. LOL

We should give you an award DEW, at least someone is trying to help the TAPPERS who bee TAPPIN out soon.