PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still not received second SA prizes, released over a month ago?

Asto
04-07-2015, 10:46 PM
Well, has anyone or am I the only one? I'm just curious. I've sent numerous emails to GREE all of which have been ignored. Would like to know if anyone is still out there being left frustrated.

Also, I didn't receive last war prizes (from 2 weeks ago). I've also sent a few emails to GREE "support" about this issue and like the SA prizes I'm getting completely ignored.

It feels like I'm talking, quite literally, to a brick wall (or in this case my phone/iPad/computer screen).

Relic has been more help to me the past 2 days than GREE "support" has the past month. Is it possible any other mods out there can actually help Relic and myself out and please get me what I spent money on before next war which is just 2 and a half days away??

TxTireMan
04-08-2015, 06:55 AM
You are not alone....

Rickdee
04-08-2015, 12:03 PM
Do a charge back for gold.. Only way to get gree's attention.. And no, still waiting for a response from Gree on this and the Indy prize from this event

kimberleyj
04-08-2015, 12:13 PM
if your talking about shamrock assult, my first ticket was 18 days old and everyone that sent in a ticket after mine got a reply within days and got their weapon . I sent another ticket and got my weapon 4 days after. it seems they only reply to new tickets regarding missing weapons, so it be best to send a new ticket.

Asto
04-08-2015, 12:39 PM
if your talking about shamrock assult, my first ticket was 18 days old and everyone that sent in a ticket after mine got a reply within days and got their weapon . I sent another ticket and got my weapon 4 days after. it seems they only reply to new tickets regarding missing weapons, so it be best to send a new ticket.
I've tried this, believe me. I must be 7 or 8 tickets in and still getting ignored lol

Bolt
04-08-2015, 01:46 PM
I've tried this, believe me. I must be 7 or 8 tickets in and still getting ignored lol

Sorry to hear you haven't been helped yet. If you give me your ticket number I can ask someone in Customer Support to look into it. I don't advise creating several tickets as that won't get you help faster (older tickets are prioritized, not newer ones).

Vile Lynn
04-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Sorry to hear you haven't been helped yet. If you give me your ticket number I can ask someone in Customer Support to look into it. I don't advise creating several tickets as that won't get you help faster (older tickets are prioritized, not newer ones).

Hi Bolt, welcome to the forum.

When tickets get closed or ignored, most of the time sending in a new ticket is the only way to thru to CS.

It is a long standing issue with CS, as you will come to realize once you've been here a week or so. CS creates more tickets by ignoring & closing them; it is a vicious cycle.

Former forum mods would not chase down individual tickets; it's very nice of you and the other community managers to help us with issues when CS won't. It is unfortunate you guys have to spend your time hunting down CS tickets when your efforts & time are needed here on the forum answering general issues that pertain to many instead of just one.

Dipstik
04-08-2015, 02:08 PM
Hi bolt. Have you been warned about me yet? I'm a troublemaker.

Vile Lynn
04-08-2015, 02:14 PM
*raises hand*

I'm a troublemaker, too.

Bolt
04-08-2015, 02:48 PM
Hi Bolt, welcome to the forum.

When tickets get closed or ignored, most of the time sending in a new ticket is the only way to thru to CS.

It is a long standing issue with CS, as you will come to realize once you've been here a week or so. CS creates more tickets by ignoring & closing them; it is a vicious cycle.

Former forum mods would not chase down individual tickets; it's very nice of you and the other community managers to help us with issues when CS won't. It is unfortunate you guys have to spend your time hunting down CS tickets when your efforts & time are needed here on the forum answering general issues that pertain to many instead of just one.

Thank you for the welcome! I know that when a player writes multiple tickets, these tickets get merged together (one remains open, the rest are closed); they are not being ignored. You are correct that Community Managers don't usually 'hunt down' CS tickets but when we can, we like to help.

Hi bolt. Have you been warned about me yet? I'm a troublemaker.

Hmm, troublemaker you say? I'd like to think that you simply love our games so much, your passions get the better of you <3

sfun
04-08-2015, 03:10 PM
The issue hasnt been resolved. And tbh dont care. Already missed out on war, EB and RB where this item could be an xtra help.

Captain Torgue
04-08-2015, 07:55 PM

2356286 appreciate it broski.

Asto
04-08-2015, 10:46 PM
Welcome to the forum, Bolt!! I sent you my ticket number via PM, thanks for your help so far; it's very kind of you to offer some form of help.

Like at what Vile Lynn. I couldn't have put it into better words myself, which explains the reasoning behind so many tickets

Asto
04-08-2015, 10:50 PM
The issue hasnt been resolved. And tbh dont care. Already missed out on war, EB and RB where this item could be an xtra help.

this is the reason why I requested for compensation in one of my earlier tickets. I said that I deserve compensation for not having them in important events, but firstly I need to get the items I rightfully earned. in reply to that, I got told I wouldn't receive any compensation. that's all well and good but where the hell are my rewards?!?! the fact I was sending the ticket in the first place was to get the rewards I had earned but this was totally ignored because I had used GREE's support dreaded word "compensation". the ticket was then closed as if my problem was solved. well it wasn't, clearly

sfun
04-09-2015, 01:09 AM
this is the reason why I requested for compensation in one of my earlier tickets. I said that I deserve compensation for not having them in important events, but firstly I need to get the items I rightfully earned. in reply to that, I got told I wouldn't receive any compensation. that's all well and good but where the hell are my rewards?!?! the fact I was sending the ticket in the first place was to get the rewards I had earned but this was totally ignored because I had used GREE's support dreaded word "compensation". the ticket was then closed as if my problem was solved. well it wasn't, clearly

Did PM Relic several times and he/she really tries to help you, but my guess is Relic is facing the same brick wall as us. When we got items during box event where we shouldnt Gree fixed this issue within 24hrs by removing all items. But the Havana SA issue cannt be fixed where clearly Gree made the mistake of handing them out during RB. A time where lots are jumping or in my case making room for jumpers.

Asto
04-09-2015, 08:41 AM
Did PM Relic several times and he/she really tries to help you, but my guess is Relic is facing the same brick wall as us. When we got items during box event where we shouldnt Gree fixed this issue within 24hrs by removing all items. But the Havana SA issue cannt be fixed where clearly Gree made the mistake of handing them out during RB. A time where lots are jumping or in my case making room for jumpers.
Relic was more helpful to me within 12 hours than what the support were the last 2 weeks lol. I finally got a reply saying, in short, "something will be done about this sooner rather than later". I think that may be down to Relic and possibly a few other mods who read this, so to you all, I make a public thank you to let people know there is some hope. we all know that the support's "sooner rather than later" is usually around a week. only time will tell....