PDA

View Full Version : 9 more days 'til Raid Boss Event still no folders!

Lara Croft TR
04-07-2015, 10:03 PM
Gree, it's time for you guys to hire more people. It seems like you've been slacking lately after the March Madness...

DieselPowered
04-08-2015, 03:26 AM
The company has been slacking a LOT longer than just march lol.

iamnasty
04-08-2015, 04:18 AM
Shall I press the PANIC button ? ☠.........moo™������

good gawd noooo
04-08-2015, 12:20 PM
since they not dropping maybe they end up making summoning bosses free.. or give us a token of 500 folders or some other lame attempt at feigning concern and sympathy

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-08-2015, 01:53 PM
since they not dropping maybe they end up making summoning bosses free.. or give us a token of 500 folders or some other lame attempt at feigning concern and sympathy

More than likely your former answer is spot on.

truthteller
04-08-2015, 02:24 PM
Gree, it's time for you guys to hire more people. It seems like you've been slacking lately after the March Madness...

with 99% of players only able to complete Easy and Normal, then I guess gree thought not many folders will be needed, and for the "big boys", well they have the cash to buy folders:rolleyes:

truthteller
04-08-2015, 02:26 PM

More than likely your former answer is spot on.

The folers were on their way towards MW various drop off locations, unfortunatly the weather in GREEland has been horrible with lots of rain and folders got wet, they are being dry up and soon to continue their route to the drop off locations

sorry for the inconvinience:rolleyes:

Rolinz
04-08-2015, 02:28 PM
The folers were on their way towards MW various drop off locations, unfortunatly the weather in GREEland has been horrible with lots of rain and folders got wet, they are being dry up and soon to continue their route to the drop off locations

That is a better answer than the silence we get from GREE!

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-08-2015, 02:48 PM

Great response, informative, humorous, and ended with a sincere apology and a promise that the goods will soon be delivered.

thescondo
04-08-2015, 02:55 PM
This is their way to stop boss farming

Atego
04-08-2015, 03:02 PM
Shall I press the PANIC button ? ☠.........moo™������
Dont panic. The answer is 42. :D:D:D

major willy
04-08-2015, 03:17 PM
Their theme song is "Money, money money." Watch raid boss go up another 500% or whatever it was last time. Lvl 5 will be like 1 billion.

Bolt
04-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Hey everyone, I spoke with the team and the folders are now live and should be dropping as expected, sorry for the delays. I will have more info for you tomorrow on the next raid boss so stay tuned!

Tuck
04-08-2015, 07:44 PM
Ummm...
Raid Boss starts tomorrow. (First Contact)

Guess we'll figure it out on our own?

Thanks for trying, Bolt.

Dumas
04-08-2015, 07:47 PM
Hey everyone, I spoke with the team and the folders are now live and should be dropping as expected, sorry for the delays. I will have more info for you tomorrow on the next raid boss so stay tuned!

Any possibility of getting information before the actual event goes live and we figure it out for ourself? Tomorrow when it starts is a little late for us to organize our teams and ensure they are ready for an event....

Oh and now that the event is split into 3 pieces any insight you would like to share on exactly how the "new" style multipart event will work??????????

I know I am asking for a lot here but appreciate any response from a moderator..

Bolt
04-09-2015, 11:47 AM
Any possibility of getting information before the actual event goes live and we figure it out for ourself? Tomorrow when it starts is a little late for us to organize our teams and ensure they are ready for an event....

Oh and now that the event is split into 3 pieces any insight you would like to share on exactly how the "new" style multipart event will work??????????

I know I am asking for a lot here but appreciate any response from a moderator..

Some additional details on this raid boss can be found here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?114467-Additional-details-on-TKR-1001-our-next-Raid-Boss&p=1495180)

bashir
04-09-2015, 12:12 PM
Thx for the info bolt and welcome